Prologue

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"In the Joseon era there lived a woman who was as pretty as the queen herself. She was loved by everyone she met and talked. The king himself wanted to take her as his bride, but the woman refused to marry the king. She wanted to live a free and happy life. The king was angry with rage that he sent people to kill her. The woman fled to the woods with the help of the people around her. She managed to escape with her life, but she met with a woman. A witch. This witch was so envious of this woman's beautiful looks that she cast a spell on her. A spell that allowed the woman to forsee the fate of everyone she touched. When the woman came back to the Joseon, every person she came in contact with she saw their fate. She saw in perfect detail how every single person died. But there was one person she couldn't see it's future. It was a brave and wise man. That man helped her in helping others. They became the heros of the nation until one night he was killed before her. The king ordered people to kill him in front of her. The woman grew angry and seeked revenge. She killed the whole royal family and shortly after gave birth to a baby girl. After giving birth to her daughter the woman fell ill and died the next day."

"So the spell went away too?" A petite girl in her oversized pink pajamas asked her grandmother from within her bed. The elderly grandmother looked at her granddaughter and shook her head.

"The spell didn't go away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter