Find Love

My Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​Tzuyu looked around the unfamiliar classroom filled with strangers all seemingly comfortable and already acquainted with one another. She was the only one who was sitting alone in the front seat like the socially awkward person she always was.

She should have tried harder or maybe even blackmailed either Dahyun or Chaeyoung to take part in the English learning programme along with her.

Sighing for almost the thousandth time she checked the time again. The teacher is two minutes late. This fact irritated her. Being the perfectionist she is, Tzuyu doesn't like things or people who weren't up to her expectations.

As the door opened she stood up along with all the other people in the room expecting it to be the teacher who was already two minutes late.

But incame a girl who looked too young and beautiful (Tzuyu noted in her mind) to be a teacher. And the girl confirmed it by telling that she's one of the them urging the others to sitdown.

She's late too. Tzuyu thought in her head. The girl walked with books in her hand towards Tzuyu's table but tripped on her own foot falling down infront of Tzuyu.

She's clumsy aswell. Tzuyu thought as the girl picked up her books and proceeded to sit beside Tzuyu.

"Hi" The girl greeted in Korean extending one hand for Tzuyu to shake. Tzuyu's eyes which were on the girl's face dropped down to the hand. "The name's Sana. What's yours?"

Tzuyu took the hand rather hesitantly giving it a shake before letting go and saying. "I'm Tzuyu"

"Tzuyu, sorry I can be clumsy sometimes" The girl named Sana said with a bright smile.

She's a cheerful one too. Tzuyu noted in her head as she replied with "It's okay"

Tzuyu checked the time again. The teacher was fifteen minutes late for the first class. Not a great first impression. The students behind her were also starting to groan frustrated at the late arrival of the teacher.

Sana however kept on talking which Tzuyu really had no interest in but nevertheless she nods along pretending to be listening to her conversation. A talkative one too. Not her type her mind vaguely listed.

A nearby male student greeted Sana obviously trying to flirt and Sana also returns it by saying 'oh! Hello there handsome'  causing Tzuyu to roll her eyes at the gesture. A flirt of course. Definetly not her type.

Sana and the male student were not able to converse much longer as the door of the classroom opened again and incame a woman who looked no older than thirty with her high heels clicking on the floor as she elegantly walked over to the front of the classroom.

The room went silent as the cold looking yet beautiful (Tzuyu noted again) woman stood there with a frown on her face.

"Don't you people know how to respect your teacher" The woman said with her equally cold tone causing each and every one of them, including Tzuyu to immediately stand up.

"Well that's more like it" The woman walked over to her table. "Okay you may sit down"

"Hmm. Sorry I was late" She said looking around the class as if to calculate how many students were there. "Wow. Last year there were barely ten students this time there's more than thirty. Maybe I should start taking this seriously"

"Anyway class, my name is Jessica Jung. You can call me Ms. Jung or just Jessica if you want cause this isn't school or college. As you may know I'm here to teach you English." She clapped her hands together. "So let's start with introductions shall we. Starting from the front row, you can stand up one by one and give a brief description of yourself including the reason why you want to learn english"

Sana was the first one to stand up with the huge grin on her face and the whole class cheered for her.

"Hello my name is Minatozaki Sana and I'm from Japan. I moved to Korea last year with my two bestfriends. I'm not very good in English so my friends suggested me to take this class which is why I am here right now. So that's it" Sana finished and proceeded to sit down.

"Thankyou Ms. Minato- Minato urgh whatever Sana. Well how old are you?" Jessica questioned.

"Oh I'll turn twenty one this December" Sana answered with her smile again.

"Twenty one. Probably the youngest here I guess. Usually these classes are taken by middle aged people" Jessica commented. If that was the case they'll be in for a surprise when they know Tzuyu's age.

Tzuyu was in her thoughts when she noticed that the class had gone silent. She looked around to see everyone's eyes on her. Her gaze then turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter