Be Lazy

Synesthesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__4ghV-qa0

 

Joohyun woke up to the sound of snores. After giving her eyes a few blinks to adjust to the light, she rolled slightly to face her sleeping girlfriend. In front of her was the hibernating bear like girl who was softly snoring. One of her arms draped over the covers while the other was over her head. Her bed hair covered a little bit of her face, some of the strands blowing as she let out her snores. Joohyun couldn’t help but smile at the sight in front of her.

 

Her smile was short lived when an alarm rang resonated through the room.

 

WAKE UP, WAKE UP~

 

It had to be one of those annoying, high pitched voices that pierces through your eardrums.

 

Covering her ears, Joohyun could only squint her eyes in search for the source of their disturbance. To her surprise, she saw Seulgi stir from her slumber. Seulgi’s hand moved up and disappeared under her pillow to pull out the source of the noise. After turning it off, Seulgi stretched out her arms and let out a little groan, turning her body away from Joohyun as she slowly made herself get up.

 

Scratching her nape with one hand, she let her other hand stifle a yawn as she slowly made her way to the bathroom.

 

Joohyun blinked. What the hell just happened?

 

Did...did Seulgi just wake up with the sound of her annoying alarm?

 

She actually got up???

 

Joohyun sat up immediately, racking her brain with what just transpired.

 

As she stared off into space, thinking of all the possibilities of why Seulgi would be up, the younger girl walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her neck while she was brushing her teeth.

 

“Watca thining bout?” Seulgi mumbled out, while she dug through her closet for her work clothes.

 

Joohyun shook herself back to reality, and looked at Seulgi in wide eyes.

 

“What?”

 

Without a response, Seulgi rushed back with her clothes and closed the bathroom. In record time, she came out with her sleek white shirt on, fitting with her black slacks.

 

“I said,” Seulgi started as she looked through the cabinet and pulled out a tie, “What are you thinking about?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter