Final

Airplane

 

"Can you not go?" She said. Pleading to the small girl not wanting to let her go.

"I Can't. I must go. I will be okay, don't worry. Im gonna take care of myself too so please dont be to worry about me." The small girl say trying to persuaded the tall girl.

"Whydon't we try to fix it? I promise i will be good. Please don't go". The tall girl say as she trying to kneeling in front the small girl with bob haired. But the latter turn around her back and walk away.

"Eunha ! please !" She said. still kneeling but still got ignored. She's hoping for the girl will turn her back again but she's not. She just walk away leaving the girl behind. 

She still there. Didn't bother to stand up even a tons of people looking at her weirdly kneeling at the center of the big airport. Crying. She knows it was her fault. She never appreciate the girl back then. She never treat her better. 

 

.

.

"Stand up now.Don't make things worse. Please don't be like this Sojung." 

" I'm sorry Eunha. Please don't go" Sojung say. Still kneeling.

"Get up first or else i'm not gonna talk to you agaiin.!" Sojung who heard that immediately stand up and Eunha's hand tightly. She then pull Eunha hand to the corner of the aiport trying to talk again about Eunha choice to fly away far from her.

 

"You know that we won't ever get back even if we try. You know it better Sojung." Eunha say even before Sojung can say anything to her. She is hurt. Her heart is like no longer can beat for Sojung, her ex girlfirend.

"I'm sorry. I promise i will be good to you. Just please dont go. I can't let you go like this. I'm afraid. I'm afraid that i'm gonna lose you forever." 

"You already lose me right after you hurt me Sojung. You already lose my love for you right after you hurt my heart. I'm sorry . Leaving like this is better for both of us. No one will get hurt. Live your life happily. We not meant together" Eunha say as her tears fall from her eyes. Her heart hurt of course after saying that. Eunha's hurt and Sojung know it well why. 

"At least please stay for a day. Unpack first. You can go tomorrow. i promise. And the weather as i can see is not good for your flight to leave. You can go tomorrow or next week but not today please."

Eunha let out a smile. She wipe her tears. She cupped Sojung face with both of her hand. Assuring the girl that everythings gonna be okay.

"It will be okay later Sojung. You will be okay, you will meet someone else and you will be happy. Trust me. I promise. I promise that i will never forget you." Eunha say.

.

.

Both of them silently as their hand still holding tight each other. A few minutes after that, Eunha were told that her boarding time almost there and she need to get ready. Sojung heard the annoucement tighten her grip not wanting to let Eunha go.

"Sojung please."

"I-i'm gonna miss you my Galaxy. I will. Always."

"Please don't. Live your life and please be good alright.?" 

"When will you come back?" Sojung asked.

"I'm not. So please. Take care of your health." Eunha say and kiss Sokung crown before go. Releasing her hand from Sojung tight grip.

 

Sojung cries. She cries as Eunha steps become far from her. She can't don anything and she know that. She can't even move from her place. She want so bad to catch Eunha and hug the girl but she know that she will never can catch and cure the girl's heart again. 

'It was my fault. I'm sorry. I cant even do anything to stop you from go. I'm gonna miss your presence for the rest of my life.I'm sorry my precious Galaxy'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh myyy ... i almost miss my flight when i finish this... ^^

Its already last called thank god i heard that. Now im already sit on my seat in the plane n get ready to fly ...

Hope my flight wont crash or something ... 

Ive been feel not really good this past two days ...

 

So !! How is it ?? Is it okayy ?? 

Im sorry if theres any lacking..

Im sincerely sorry.. Happy eid ^^