Surprise Visit

Us, Again!

"URGENT! URGENT! URGENT!"

With her eyes still close, she reached her phone.

"Ne?" 

"Song Qian! Where the..." An angry yet worried voice of her manager welcomed her.

"Good morning too!" She answered back.

"Where are you? We've been so worried! Your Mama called me that you just disappeared! What are you planning to do Qian? I'll be in trouble if the management knew that you went out again without me!" 

"Could you please relax Oppa? Im fine, ok? Im sleeping peacefully here until you called and wake me up in the middle of my me time!" 

"Relax? How could i? What will i tell yhe management if they'll ask me about you? What if something happens to you?" 

"Oppa relax ok? I'm fine. Please tell my parents to stop worrying and for my schedules, don't freakout. I'll be back before my schedule." 

She just hear her manager sigh.

"Oppa, i promise, i won't do anything that can affect you and me too. Just let me with this one." 

"Ok... But please, if anything will happen call me as soon as possible. Are we clear?" 

"Ne Oppa!" 

"You witch! Aigoo, if you will be in trouble after this, i'll kill you myself." 

"Ne Oppa! Gomawo, kamsahamnida! Annyeong!" 

"Song----" 

And she ended the call. She then called room service for breakfast before doing her morning rituals. She just finished putting her clothes on when her breakfast arrived. 

She asked the room service to set it up in the table next to the glass wall facing the frozen city of Seoul from her room. She can also see SM Building from her Hotel.

She ordered an american breakfast and hot coffee. She enjoyed her breakfast before putting on her winter clothes. It's already past winter but the cold is still freezing the hell out of her.

She then heads out. A staff from the hotel approached her.

"Do you need a taxi Miss?" Staff

"Nope, i'll just walk. The place i'm paying a visit is just some blocks away from here. I can manage." 

"If that's what you want miss." Staff

"Thanks by the way. Bye." 

Then she headed her way to SM building. She missed this sight. It's been years since she last set foot from this building and now she doing it again without anyone knowing about her arrival.

"Can this recognize my finger print? It's been years since f(x)'s comeback. And it's been years since i last set foot in this building." She uttered. She's now in front of the building, and she's happy that the biometrics still recognize her finger print. She even clapped her hands!

She went inside and no one recognize her. How can they if she's wearing her thick winter clothes on! She immediately went up in the Sky Lounge and ordered coffee she even grabbed some tarts with her as she went back to the underground floor that houses their beloved training and practice rooms.

Ni changes at all. Hmmm... It's really good to be home! She thought. 

She continued her tour until she saw Suho and Xiumin walking towards her. She bowed and greeted them, the two greeted him back with a smile then passed her. My ever cute dongsaengs are still polite and good boys!

She walked around until she saw NCT practicing. She just peaked and saw their dances.

"They're good!" She uttered after sipping her coffee. The next thing she did was to enter the elevator. It was about to close when 3 people entered. It's Luna, Krystal and Eunhyuk. She's nervous as well as thrilled coz in just a little move from her, she might be caught, coz this people knew her very well.

"For what is this meeting Oppa?" Luna

"I don't know either. They just asked me to inform you about this meeting." Eunhyuk

"This is strange. We can't have a  group schedule knowing Vic Omma's still busy in China, while Amber Unnie us still in Hongkong, so what is this meeting all about?" Krystal

"OMG! Are we having a comeback Oppa?" Luna

"I don't know too but i'm hoping for it. It's been what? 2 years? Your fans missed you so much." Eunhyuk

"Hope so, yet Vic Omma is still busy. I missed her so much." Krystal

She suddenly have the urge to hug their maknae but she stopped herself.

"I missed her too Soojung-ah, but we knew how much Vic Unnie loves her work. And i know she missed us too. Don't worry she'll be back in no time. Let's just wait for her, arraso?" Luna said hugging Krystal

"Aigoo, i know Vic loves to be with you too but you should also understand that it's her work and she's doing this not just for herself but for you too. You know how much Vic wanted to promote f(x) in China right? And she's doing her best to make her dreams come true so let's just be patient and understanding ok! I know Vic is dying to hug and see you too." Eunhyuk

Its true. She's always bugging her manager to take a break and see them but then because of her schedule, she can't. 

Some minutes passed and they arrived in the said floor.

The 3 went to the left wing while she went to the right wing and immediately opened a door without even knocking. The owner of the office is very busy.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim..." She greeted him.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo... Just put the coffee in the..... VICTORIA!!!" He said as he saw her smiling at him.

She just removed her coat and scarf that leave her white dress.

"Hi Oppa!" She greeted him but Leeteuk is still in shock

He grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

"Whe-where are you?" Leeteuk

"Office. Luna Unnie and I have a meeting with Kangta Oppa in a while. Wae?" She can hear Krystals voice from the other line.

She immediately grabbed the phone from him and ended the call.

"Oppa!"

"Don't touch me! Who are you? What do you want?" Leeteuk

"Oppa! It's me Vic! What are you talking about?" 

"You are not! Vic's in China and she's busy now! Or.... Vic, are you...? Are you...de---" leeteuk

"Oppa im not! It's me Victoria Song and i'm not dead! I'm here in flesh and alive!" 

Leeteuk moved closer to her and pinched her.

"Ouch! Oppa!, what are you doing!" Vic

"Song Qian!!!!!!!!" Leeteuk shouted and hugged her tight. 

"Aigoo, really Oppa? You mistaken me as someone else and worst a ghost? How could you?" 

"Why don't you ask yourself? You just popped out from somewhere wearing that white dress of yours! What would you expect me to react?" Leeteuk

She looked at her clothes and smiled.

"Woah! What a coincidence? i didn't mean to dress like this. Mianhe Oppa." 

"So, what's the reason why you came here without a word?" Leeteuk

She got her ipod and showed it to Leeteuk. Then leaned back to her seat.

"So you've seen it already." Leeteuk

"I accidentally saw it last week before my vacation in Qingdao and you said yes to that without asking me?" 

"It's the management's decision Vic, you knew..."  

"Management decision? Oppa! I'm a 31 years old idol already! Don't i have the right to know my future projects before you approve it ?" She angrily said

"Vic you knew everything about our lives as an idol.." Leeteuk

"Damn with that reasons! Oppa i already pass through that 2 years of no rights to complain policy! I even passed that 5 years period! Could you at least ask me if i want to do it or not?" She said, she a bit furious of her management's move right now.

"Vic, i'm just following orders too. Besides if we'll ask you, will you agree with this??" Leeteuk 

"Of course not! . . ."

"That's exactly the reason why they didn't dare to ask you coz they know you won't attend nor say yes to it." Leeteuk

"But Oppa!"

"Vic, MBC requested it from the management coz you and Khun are the first WGM Global couple, we can't say no to them Vic. We all knew the reason why you tried to be busy in  China than here but then this must be the right time for your comeback? Your fans missed f(x) already. Besides your drama will be finished before the end of February, you're gonna be free from your Chinese schedules from March till the end of the year. This gonna be a good start for your Schedule here in Korea." Leeteuk 

"But Oppa, you knew the exact reason why i don't want to do it right?" 

"Why is it again?" Leeteuk teases her

"Oppa!!!. I'm serious!"

He just laughed at her reactions.

"Vic just accept it. Just think of this as a closure! Yes that right, a closure, that's maybe the reason why you both can't move in coz you don't have a decent closure." Leeteuk

"Oppa! Oppa! Wait! Let me correct you ok? He already moved on... He even had Tiffany right?" 

"Ok. He already moved on so this is the right time for you to move on Vic. It's been so long ok? And please, just accept this, we are all coming by the way. It's just for a day. Just fon't mind him if you want." Leeteuk

"Don't you think they wont recognize us Oppa? You knew Park Mi Sun right?" 

"Don't think too much ok? Just go, besides everyone already confirms, everyone will cone except those in the military enlistments? I'm sure tgeir attention will not be in the two of you." Leeteuk

"You have a point there..."

"And if something we didn't expect happens, just act. You're China's new highest paid actress for nothing, right?" Leeteuk

"I hope it will be that easy to say Oppa." 

"Aigoo. Din't worry ok? All SM artist who participated in WGM will be there, we'll take care of you, arasso!" Leeteuk

"Ok, ok!" 

And she just smile.

"Until when will you stay here in Seoul?" Leeteuk asked.

"I need to go back 2 days from now.. I'll just meet the kids and have some time with them then back to work again." 

"Where are you staying?" 

"Hotel!" 

"Why don't you stay with us for a while. I'm sure Sora will be glad to see you again. And for you to meet our baby too. I'm sure you'll love her." 

"I already saw some pictures and i really love her. She's so cute! And i love to meet Sora too."

"Then let's get your things in your hotel first before going home. Do you have plans for the rest of the day?"

"Aniyo, i'll just planned to spoil myself with the tarts, pastries and coffee in the Sky Lounge for the whole day."

"Suit yourself. It's free anyways." 

And They just laugh with that idea.....