Victoria Song

Us, Again!

"Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Gimhae International Airport." That's the first thing Vic heard after her sleep during the flight from Qingdao to Busan. She immediately fixed herself as well as her things. She opened her window to see the evening view of the city below her. Its been years! she thought.

She is Victoria Song or Song Qian. One of the few Chinese who debuted as a Korean Pop Star and become very popular not just in Korea but around the world.

She's a singer. She's a dancer. She's an actress. She's a model. She's a host. She's  the Goddess. She's the Queen. For everyone her life is perfect, she has everything she wanted. People loves her, respects her and admires her, but her there's simething missing. There's something, someone rather that she really wanted but she can't have. He is someone that's missing before she could say it's a perfect life.

After waiting for some more minutes, Vic, in her eye glasses, black beenie, and her winter clothes on together with her favorite pink luggage walk her way to the nearest taxi on her. The driver assited her with her things and they went off.

"Where are we heading to Maam?" The friendly driver asked with his heavy Busan accent.

"To the train station Sir. I need to get the train to Seoul before midnight." She answered.

"Ok maam. This will just take for a while." 

She closed her eyes and rest her head in the headrest of the backseat she is in. She felt relaxed, that's one of the reasons why she took the flight from Qingdao to Busan than Beijing to Incheon. For she knew that the moment she set her foot out of the INC, people will immediately notice her and make a fuzz of her coming back  to Seoul after her long stay in China.

It's a help that it's near midnight and there's only a few people in the train. She comfortably sit down and look at the outside. 

What will be the next thing stored for her? Is it really good to be back? Is this choice will really give her the outcome that she wanted? Or this will just ruin everything? That's the things she's thinking. She just let out a long sigh and closed her eyes. 

"Sleep Qian, you need all the rest that you have for the next days of your life."