Packing to a new dorm

THE beginning of iQ feat. VIXX

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e6a32526e755537325563794c673d3d2d3335343631333133362e313463616366343761353061386165393938313539343235323436352e6a7067This is my dog, who's behaving like a cat. His name is Cody~ and our relationship is as the same as relationship of Lai and Biscuit in the story xD

I've been writing something here in italic and then I realised that it's kinda hard to distinguish what is written in italic and what is not. So as I wrote before, what they say in english will be written in italicbut it will also be underlined.

Aand~ I might take long to update, 'cuz there's the part of meeting the other girls and I don't know how to write that (╯︵╰,) But I'll find a way, don't worry (ノ^o^)ノ 
ALSO~ YOU CAN FIND THIS STORY AT WATTPAD AND AT ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN UNDER THE NAME Kitty_Lai (^_−)☆
I'll try to update as soon as possible, but I don't know. I mean like is here someone who reads and likes this?

Lai POV.

I bent down and put hands on my knees. I was panting hard as I realised that I had been running the whole way from Jellyfish entertaiment building to the bus stop. What had happened there? Sumimasen? Really? What am I? Japanese? Oh god, Lai! You're just... Aish!!

I pulled out my phone and checked the time. It's 11:45. The interview ended sooner that I had expected. I dialled my mom. "Hey sweetie. What's up?" She said in a cheerful voice. "The interview is over now. Where are you?" I asked. "I'm in the café. Should I come for you? Where are you now?" "Yeah. Dosan Park-Horim Art Center Bus Station." I read from the departure board. "OK. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Wait for me." "Well no, I will stop a helicopter and go home alone." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. One old woman standing near me looked at me with 'Wtf' face as I mentioned the helicopter. I looked at her with 'What!?' face and she immediately looked away. "Haha. You're funny." mom pretended to laugh, "I'm heading there now. See ya later." "Yeah." I hung up with a sigh as I leaned against street lamp.

I moved my right hand somewhere bit lower than my collarbone to touch my necklace. I couldn't feel the cold metal under my fingers and I started to slightly panic. What? Where is it? Where is my necklace? And then I remembered. When Leo had yanked my arm to keep me from falling, I dropped the necklace in surprise.

"Aish!" I made a troubled expession. I don't have time to go back there and find it now. Haa~. I'll go look for it tomorrow, when I will be there. I watched passing cars as I waited. 15 minutes passed quickly and I saw familiar red car heading to the bus stop, where it stopped.

"Hey sweetie. So tell me everything." Mom greeted me the same as when we were calling as soon as I got inside. "Hey mom." I greeted her too and told her everything what had happened.

"Yeah. So in the end Kang PD-nim escorted me to the entrance hall and told me to pack up my things, so I can move to a dorm." I said with excitement, but then my mood dropped as I remembered the incident with Leo and Ravi.

"That's awesome, no? So why that sad face?" Mom smiled and shot me a quick glance, but then fixed her eyes on the road again. "Yeah, that's great. I'm really happy about that. But I remembered what happend next and that is not that cool." I sighed. "What happened?" Mom asked worried. "My necklace got tangled in my hair. I untangled it and kept in my hand as I was walking out of the building. But I bumped into someone. I'm sure you won't guess who it was...," she couldn't even react as I continued, "It was Leo. VIXX's main vocalist Leo." "And… that is bad? I mean like yeah, you bumped into him, but you got to meet your idol." Mom shrugged. "Mom, of course that's not bad. The worst thing is, when he asked me if I had been OK, I answered him in japanese." I shouted with tears in corners of my eyes. "Why?" Mom tried not to laugh and I pouted. "Dunno. It was reflex." "Don't worry. It will be OK." she my thigh. The rest of journey was in silent.

~Timeskip~

It was 5 pm and I was in my room with Hee Joon, who was helping me with packing my stuff. We were sitting on my bed, folding my clothes and putting it inside big, dark blue suitcase.

"So you met VIXX LR." he said for a hundred time today. I nodded. "And you bumped into Leo and Ravi touched your shoulder… And then you spoke in japanese." he burst out laughing and I threw my dog-pillow plushie on him. He caught it and hugged it. "Anyway, I'm so jealous of you. I want Ravi to touch me too." he pouted and sighed. "Ugh, stop it. I don't need to know all your wet dreams." I said with pretended disgust, but failed and laughed, and he threw the plushie back at me.

I was happy that he didn't notice I lost the necklace that he had given me or maybe he had, but did not question it. We started to laugh, when we heard a knock.

"Hey, Joonnie. I came to tell that your father is here." mom peeked into the room with a smile. "Yeah. Gomawo." Joon stoop up from bed and patted my dog's head. My dog was sleeping on my bed with his head on my pillow, and didn't even bother to move. I followed Joon downstairs. "Oh, here's our new-found star, that's even more beautiful than yesterday." Hee Joon's dad smiled as he saw me. "Hah. Thank you." I smiled too. "Dad, stop it. You're embarrassing me." Hee Joon pretended to be mad as he walked to the entrace door to put on his shoes. "What? How can you say that to your own father." "Normally." Hee Joon turned towards me and I hugged him.

"I will come tomorrow at 9 am." he said. "You're going to wake up so early because of me? I'm honored." I laughed. "Stop it. I won't see you for a long time when you will live in a dorm." "But you can visit me in the Jellyfish entertaiment anytime. Even if it will be only for a few minutes." He smiled and hugged me again. "Come on, Joonnie. We have to go." Hee Joon's dad called from outside. "See ya tomorrow." I said as Hee Joon nodded and went inside his dad's car.

I closed the entrance door and started to walk upstairs. My mom's voice stopped me from doing so: "Do you need any help with packing?" She my arm. "No, thanks." I smiled. "OK then. I'll call you when dinner's ready." And she disappeared into the kitchen.

I closed the door of my room and sighed loudly. How am I going to survive without Hee Joon by my side? Somehow. I lay down on my bed facing my dog. He was looking at me. "Hey Biscuit, will you miss me?" I asked him. He moved his head away from me and sighed. "No? Thought so." I smiled sadly. Yeah, this is our love-hate relationship. I love him, but he hates me. He shows his affection to me only when I have food.

I grabbed my phone and decided to play some songs, because the room was so silent. I chose O.K from B1A4 (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=839DdUWbeLw). I found out about this song just few days ago, but I fell in love with it immediately. It has that funky vibe and it takes away the bad feelings. I returned to packing as I was singing along.

I finished after one hour and sighed loudly. "That's it." I zipped both my suitcases. "Sweetie. Dinner's ready." Mom said as she opened the door of my room. "Have you already finished?" She asked surprised, when she had seen the zipped suitcases in the middle of my room. "Yeah. But I have two suitcases. Is that too much?" I asked, suddenly worried. "No, it's just enough." Mom sent me a reassuring smile, waved her hand and went down. I followed her.

"Thanks for the dinner. It was so tasty." I said as I stood up after everyone had finished eating. "You're welcome." Mom smiled. It was 7 pm as we moved to the living room to watch some film and spent our last evening together.

At 9 pm my 12-year-old brother went to sleep and I went to the bathroom to have a shower. When I finished, I dried my hair, dressed in my pijamas and sat on my bed. "My last night here." I whispered as I was looking around my room. I lay down on my bed and cover myself up. Biscuit has curled up near my feet under the comforter. I stared at the ceiling for a while and then drifted off to sleep. 

~Timeskip, Next morning~

"I told her that I will come at 9, and she's still sleeping. Tsch." I heard someone's voice and felt a mattress bend. I stirred under a comforter and opened my eyes slightly to look at the person who had woken me up. It was Hee Joon. "Wha? What time is it?" I asked sleepily. "Cute~," he smiled and I covered my head with the comforter, "It's 9 o'clock. Rise and shine, sleepyhead! Today's a big day!" Joon said cheerfully and tried to pull away the comforter. I groaned as he pushed the comforter away: "Ppalli ireona!~" Cold breeze surrounded my body and I shivered.

"OK. I'm up." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Great. Dress up and go down to have breakfast." Joon smiled and went downstairs. "Yes mom." I mumbled to myself. I got off my bed, took clothes that I had prepared in the evening and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and dressed up.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing dark grey, oversized sweatshirt, which had previously been Hee Joon's, but he had given it to me, cause I liked it very much and white jeans with ripped tights and the edges of the ripped parts were stained black. "Nice." I smiled and walked downstairs.

"Oh, here you are. It took you so long, that I thought you fell asleep again." Joon teased me as he bit of off his toast with butter and jam. "What? It didn't take me more that 10 minutes." I said and sat down on the chair opposite Joon as my mom handed me a mug. "Here's your cappuccino. And we ran out of jam." "Kwenchana. Gomawo." I smiled and took one gulp of the light brown liquid. "Oh no. We're like Jimin!" Joon said and pretended to sob. "Why?" Mom asked confused and spread butter on my toast. I put the mug down on the table. "'Cuz we have no jams." I answered as we started to laugh with Hee Joon. "Oh. You and your jokes." Mom said with faked fed-'upness and went to the living room with a big smile on her face.

I sat with Joonie in the kitchen for the next half an hour. We were chatting about a lot of stuff, when the bell rang. I went to open the door. "Good morning, Sung Ra-yah." Kang PD-nim smiled when I opened. "Good morning. Come in." I said and made some space for him to get in. "I need to talk with your parents for a while, that's why I came a bit sooner," Ji Wan explained when he had noticed that I was checking the time, "so go fetch your luggage and wait for me." Mom took him to the living room and I grabbed Joons hand and dragged him upstairs.

"Oh man. That's Kang Ji Wan? Your manager? He's so hot." Hee Joon squeaked when he closed the door. "I know." I smirked and grabbed my black backpack, that had VIXX logo on it and was full of things that I might need later and the smaller suitcase. Joon grabbed the bigger suitcase and stomped out of my room quickly to go look at Kang PD-nim again. Gosh, he's behaving like a teenage girl in love. I looked around my room if I had everything and headed down myself.

I put down the suitcase near the entrance door and stepped into the living room. My parents were sitting on a couch, looking at some papers that were on a coffee table and listening to what Kang PD-nim was saying. Hee Joon was sitting opposite Ji Wan in a recliner and staring at him without blinking. I walked over to Joon and sat on the arm of the recliner. I put my hand over his shoulders for a better stability and whispered into his ear: "Stop drooling." He woke up from his trance and gently hit my side with his elbow. "I was not drooling." He whispered back and I laughed softly.

I looked at Kang PD-nim too. He was wearing dark blue jeans, white V-neck T-shirt and black ped sweatshirt. So much for an early a bit colder october weather. I felt Joon slightly hit my side: "Stop drooling." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. I gently smacked his head and we laughed. Kang PD-nim looked at our direction and smiled at us. I smiled too.

Ji Wan started to talk again, but I just stared at his moving lips. I could hear his voice, but I didn't get the meaning of his words. I could feel my heart beating faster and anxiety finding it's way to me. I started to feel nervous.

To get myself busy and relieve my stress, I went to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water and drank it. As I was putting the glass on the table I suddenly remembered something. I opened one of our kitchen cabinets, moved aside some tea caddies and smiled as I saw my secret hiding of chewing gums. I had there total of 5 packs of mint chewing gums, so I grabbed them all, moved those caddies back and closed the cabinet. I opened one pack and put one chewing gum inside my mouth.

"Hey! You meanie. Share!" I heard someone said and when I turned around I saw Joon pouting. I smiled and gave him one chewing gum: "Here." "Gomawo." He smiled happily and I walked over to my backpack, that was near entrance door and put all chewing gum packs inside.

We returned to the living room and sat on the same place as before. Kang PD-nim was talking for a few more minutes, when my brother suddenly burst into the living room: "Mom? Have you seen my-" He fell silent when he saw Kang PD-nim. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo." He bowed politely and Ji Wan nodded.

I stood up, put hand around his shoulders and lead him upstairs. "What do you need? I will help you." I smiled and he started explaining how he can't find his PC games after mom had cleaned his room. I nodded and helped him find them. It took few minutes, but we managed to find them. "Lai-yah, Shi Ji-yah, Come down." We heard our mom call and we headed downstairs.

Entrance door were wide open and Kang PD-nim with Joon were next to Kang PD-nim's car, putting my suitcases inside car boot. I put on my grey converse, grabbed my backpack and walked outside. Then I turned back and hugged my mom. "I will miss you." She said as she hugged me tighter. "Me too. But I will call you." I sadly smiled. Then I hugged my dad, who said the same thing, but added 'Good Luck'.

"I will miss you so much." I said to my lil bro as I squeezed him in a bone crushing hug. "Yeah. But I won't miss you." He answered simply. I looked at him with hurt expession. When he noticed that I was about to cry he said quickly: "I was joking. Of cours I will miss you." He hugged me again.

I then leaned away and took Biscuit into my arms and kissed his head. "I will miss you the most." I said to him and was about to kiss him for a hundred time already when he growled at me. So I just nuzzled with him and then put him down.

Joon walked over to me and hugged me. "I will see you later. Dunno when it will be, but I promise that I will come to visit you. Till that time, I'm going to miss you like crazy." He said and I hugged him even tighter. "Yeah. But either way, you can call me anytime."

Then I leaned away, walked over to Ji Wan's car and sat on passenger seat. I smiled and waved to everyone. They waved back and Kang PD-nim cranked up an engine. I sighed loudly. Ji Wan looked at me, but then glued his gaze on the road before us. "Is he your boyfriend?" he asked. "Who? Hee Joon? No. He's just my friend. We're like twins." I said as I looked at Kang PD-nim. He nodded in understatement: "Great, because you know that kpop idols are banned from dating." "Yeah, I know." I said. "But they date anyway." Ji Wan laughed and I smiled too and looked outside the windown on my right.

A few minutes of silence had passed, when I sighed loudly. "What are you thinking about?" Kang PD-nim asked. I looked at myself in a side mirror: "That they will hate me cause I wasn't a trainee." "Oh, please. Why would they? You weren't a trainee, but you were working hard your own way. So cheer up, okay?" Ji Wan smiled and patted my thigh in a reassuring manner. That made me smile too. "Ne~" I nodded.

Kang PD-nim the radio. The first thing we heard was: "I'm in the zone~ Real CLC, go~." I immediately recognized that it was CLC - Hobgoblin and started to sing. Well, more like I started to rap, but I sang too. I totally didn't care about the reaction of Ji Wan, but when I slightly glanced at him, I saw him laughing. The rest of journey continued like this with 5 more songs.

"You can leave your backpack here. We will return here soon enough." Kang PD-nim told me as he had been parking the car. I nodded and pulled out my phone. When I got out of the car I opened the car boot and put my backpack inside. I closed it, Ji Wan locked the car and we went inside.

We were walking past reception when I remembered something. "Wait a second." I said to Kang PD-nim as I walked over to the reception desk. "Excuse me," I smiled as a young woman, who wasn't Park Yu Na by the way, looked at me, "Haven't you seen an infinity necklace with a name on it? I was here yesterday and I accidentally dropped it somewhere around there." I montioned my hand to that area. She shook her head after a while of thinking. "No, I'm sorry. I haven't seen it. But should I ask someone else? I can-" "No, that's okay, " I interrupted her, "There's no need for that. Kamsahamnida." I slightly bowed my head and walked over to Ji Wan. We got on the elevator. "What was that about?" He asked as he pressed the elevator button. I hesitated to tell him at first, but I ended up telling him the whole thing about VIXX LR and my necklace anyway.

By the time we got off the elevator Ji Wan was laughing his off: "Why japanese?" "Mollayo, " I rolled my eyes, "Don't laugh." It's not funny, it's frustrating." Ji Wan tried to suppress his laughter, but failed and started to laugh even more. I couldn't keep my angry face and started to grin. Wow, he sure knows how to make your mood better. "Okay. I'm sorry. But it's funny." He stated as he wiped the tears away from his eyes. "Yeah, sure. I'm happy that I was able to entertain you." I said sarcastically as we got in front of a door. Kang PD-nim took a deep breath to calm himself down. Then he opened the door and let me walk in first.

^^^

Dictionary ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Gomawo. - Thank you. (Informal)
Ppalli ireona. - Wake up quickly.
Kwenchana. - That's okay.
Annyeonghaseyo. - Hello.
Kamsahamnida. - Thank you. (Formal)
Mollayo. - I don't know.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ∞ ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
Let me know how you liked it in comments :3