-End-

We Are Jisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He entered the gate and then take a deep breath.

"Everything will be alright Jisoo-ya. Nothing to be afraid or worry. It just new school,"

He then walked to the office for registeration and the staff gives him a piece of paper which written his new class. Since it was his first time, he takes a long time to reach the class because the school is so big.

"5-1, 5-2, Yess! 5-3! Finally I found the class,"

Suddenly, a female teacher come out from the 5-3 class with stern face.

"Its the first day of school and you're late!"

Before Jisoo wanted to explain the situation where he is transfer student, the teacher kept attacking at him.

"Does't mean you have good grades you can make your own rules. You think I'm afraid because your father owns company? Remember this, money can't buy manners,"

'How does this teacher knows I have good grades? Does she knows my father? This is my first time see her tho. Goosebump' said Jisoo to himself.

"Now, get inside." said the teacher.

"Ne," a soft sound from Jisoo's back make him startled but still control his face expression. He look at back and saw a female student with long hair passed by and entered the class.

"You! Where is your class? Why are you standing here?"

The teacher asked him.

"Urgh? Me? Hmm.. I..umhmm, I'm the transfer student and this is my first day here."

The teacher nodded

"And my class is 5-3," He showed the paper.

"Oh, so you're the new student? Come in then."

Both enter the class.

"Attention, this is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself,"

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Hong Joshua. I hope we will be friends,"

"Your name is Joshua? Is that your real name?" asked one of the student.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter