Meet the Songs

Tomboy Trainee Falls in Love

 

It was tough for Seb being the maknae and growing up with seven brothers. Her weeks were filled with wrestling, farts, stupid pranks and dirty clothers sprawled on the floor. Despite being a girl, her brother never treated her like one. To survive in the household, she practically became one of them. In school, boys never had a crush on her as they thought of her as one of them and girls never envied her.  She was the typical tomboy who preffered watching soccer matches and playing video games instead of dressing up and putting on make-up. She loved pulling pranks and was quite the troublemaker in school.  However, no one knew about her love for music. Before going to bed she would always step onto her balcony and sing as she looked at the stars- hoping to shine as brightly as them one day. 

It was a quiet Saturday morning in the Song's home until Seb's eldest brother's piercing scream shattered it. "SEBBBBB," shouted Sunggyu, "Where the hell are my soccer sneakers?" Sunggyu was not the best eldest brother in the world. In fact, he could win an award for being the worst. He had quite a temper and always tried to act cool, especially in front of the ladies. Yesterday, Sunggyu along with L pranked Seb. He and L dumped a large bucket of ice over her head as she was studying for her final exams. This is because they believed she "had to chill." The mischievous act resulted in soiled re-written notes and Seb to boil in anger. Seb woke extra early today to get revenge on her brothers.  What did she do? Well, for Sunggyu she took his favorite pair of soccer sneakers and procceeded to draw and paint on it. It was a hughe mess by the time she was done- bright neon colors and bold black swear words littered the shoes. For L, she decided tu cut his hair in his sleep. Wonderful right? 

"SEBBBBB," shouted Sunggyu, "Where the hell are my soccer sneakers?"

"I don't know," replied Sebwith a smirl planted on her face as she walked past him, "Why don't you ask the stars to bring them back?" 

"Seb I am serious."

"Yep okay, thank you for sharing your emotional state right now Gyu. I'll share mine too! I am hungry!" Seb was not scared of Sunggyu's wrath as she had her other brothers to defend her. Their sibling relationship mirrored that of warring clans. It consisted of the older siblings vs the younger ones. A day without a fight was considered a blessing.

" you Seb!" Sunngyu groaned in exasperation as her looked for the shoes in every nook and cranny present in the living room. Suddenly, with a jolt of his head and a loud thud as he hit his head against the underside of the couch, an amazingly loud scream echoed through the room. As Sunggyu emerged from the couch anger was visibly wroughted on his face as he held his messed up sneakers. "SEBBBB," he cried in contempt, " What in the world did you do to my shoes?" 

"I don't know," replied Seb with a blank expression. "WRONG ANSWER!" Sunngyu shouted as dropped the shoes and  tried to grab Seb. His long arms reaching to grapple her hair. Unfortunately, Seb was used to the situation. She knew what she needed to do to save herself. She kicked Sunggyu's stomach and procceeded to run inside Woohyun and Songjun's room. She then locked the door and felt guilty for waking her brothers up. Slowly, her two brothers started to rised from their beds. Woohyun groggily asked, " What is going on?" "Can't you tell hyunnie?" Seb asked in a tone twinged with slight annoyance. "War has begun."