Moving In

Something Just Like This

"Omo omo." you blurted out in excitement as the taxi pulled up with a jerk in front of the decent building. "Thank you ahjussi!" you said to the driver and got out of the cab with two of your suitcases. You were honestly pretty excited to see your new place and start your new life in Seoul. 

The automatic doors slid open as you made your way towards the lobby. You slightly frowned upon seeing the flickering lights on the corner of the place and the unpleasant smell that greet you the moment you walked in. "Oh man." you gulped as you tighten your grip on your suitcase. You in a breath; trying not to whine and complain about the unexpected situation as you walked towards the elevator door. You were just hoping your room wouldn't smell as bad as the lobby or else, you'll probably move out that night. 

The elevator door opened with a ding and you quickly stepped inside, with both of your suitcases. The doors were about to close when suddenly someone held it to stop.

"Wait!" a voice boomed, making you looked up towards the person who was standing in front of you.

"Oh- sorry." you immediately pushed the open button a couple times as the doors automatically opened; revealing a good looking figure in a black leather jacket standing in front of you. You tried to scoot as you pulled your suitcases towards you, making room for him to come in.

"Hyung wait for me too!~" another guy suddenly said as he rushed towards the small elevator that was pretty much packed already. This time, the guy was also wearing a black turtle neck. 

"Ya there's no room for ya. Just take the stairs Jongup-ah." the guy stepped inside as he pushed the close button and waved towards his friend with a smirk.

"No hyung wait-" he pressed the open button and slid inside. 

"Aishh. Can't you see how small this elevator is?!" the guy complains.

"I'm too lazy to take the stairs." the other answered as he chuckled slightly.

You could feel the awkward atmosphere starting to build up as the packed elevator slowly went up. You carefully looked at the two guys who were standing next to you from head to toe. They were wearing all black and you weren't going to lie; they had the looks. 

One of them suddenly glanced at you as both of your gaze met; making you snapped out of your thoughts.

You gulped as you let out a cough. "So, which floor do you guys live in?" you started as you plastered a smile. 

Both of them looked at you in a weird way as one of the guys pointed out at the "3rd" button that was lit up red. One of them gave you the "duh" look as he scoffed slightly.

You bit your lower lip in embarrassment as you looked away. At that point, they were pretty intimidating. You knew you were bad at starting conversations especially when it comes to guys. You were just too nervous to even speak properly.

You in a breath as you started "I live at the third floor too. I'm moving in as you can see. We might be neighbors then!" you said brightly, only to have them look at you weirdly for the second time. 

"Is she really talking to us?" one of the guys suddenly mumbled to his friend.

You scoffed slightly in disbelief upon hearing him. "Okay that's rude." you muttered under your breath in annoyance.

The elevator stopped as it reached the third floor. The doors opened with a ding as you quickly stepped outside and rolled your suitcase with you. Before the guys could step out, you turned around to face them. "It was nice meeting you, neighbors." you plastered a fake smile and immediately walked away. 

"This is unbelievable." you scoffed to yourself as you made your way down the corridor, searching for your room. You just couldn't understand why they were rude to you even though you did nothing wrong.

Your gaze fell upon the last room on the corridor. "Finally." you sighed deeply as you walked towards the door. 

You went through your bagpack; searching for the key when you realized the two guys were heading towards your direction. You frowned as you looked at them coming closer to you. 

"Ya hyung, she's really our neighbor now." one of them said to another; loud enough for you to hear him.

"Tsk. I don't care." he replied. 

You held the urge to roll your eyes as you found your key; pretending like you didn't hear what they were saying even though they were pretty much a few steps away from you.

"We gotta start the party now." he spoke in an excited tone. 

You opened your door and stepped inside as the lights automatically lit up; revealing the studio sized apartment. You in a breath in relief as your eyes scanned the place. "This is great!~" you said to yourself and rolled your suitcases in.