no.1

Contact lenses

Moonbin always wore glasses to school because he's blind af if he forgets to wear it.

So one day,he decided to get contact lenses because a school event was coming up and he wanted to look different for once.

 

He wandered around the school campus finding his friend,Rocky.(he did met Rocky sweg but the tard can't recognize his own bestfriend lol) and when he was tired he stopped and rested for a minute.Then the next thing Moonbin knew he lost one of his contacts.

 

Did i say that Moonbin was also clumsy af?

 

Creepily,a kind stranger who appeared from the shadows.(Moonbin thought someone was following him earlier but he brushed it off because who would follow him? THAT IS JUST SOME WEIRD IMAGINATION HAHAHA lol) and asked him what was wrong and Moonbin answered "I lost one of my contacts and now I'm blind"

 

The stranger giggled at his misery and Moonbin was sure he heard something along the lines of "stupidly cute" but priorities first. HE NEEDS HIS SIGHT BACK.

so they searched for it and luckily they immediately found it but when Moonbin was see clearly again because he kept the contacts cleaner in his bag so the constacts were disinfected mind you  the stranger was gone.

 

"Huh?Weird." Moonbin thought but he decided to continue his search for a certain dance sweg idiot and maybe..MAYBE think of a kind stanger who helped him tho it looked like he was watching him since earlier bacause he was sure the stranger was staring at him instead of helping him find his contacts but still he helped.

 

and that made him smile and wonder who was it.