Prologue

Beautiful

 

 

 

Luhan is a supermodel, a top-notch in her industry, the best in her time. She’s what modern people deem as the goddess, epitome of beauty and grace combined into one creation and that is her single existence. Having walked down the runway since a mere teenager, Luhan is well acquainted with designers from all over the world and befriend other popular models such as Miranda Kerr and Cara after working together in a Victoria Secret project back in Milan. But even with her jetset lifestyle, she still prefers her ordinary and peaceful home out of all places to be. That’s why she often accepts domestic modeling offers even if it doesn’t pay as much as overseas job. But seriously, Luhan gets homesick often and nothing can really cure it, not even with her favorite Chinese food. And maybe it’s because no one can really understand what she wants or needs.

 

 

Having raised in a multicultural family, Luhan is open to many new changes. Her grandmother from his mother’s side of the family is Japanese, while her great grandfather is Russian, father is Chinese, and mother half Korean, that’s how she inherits all the good traits from each of different genes. But even after getting accustomed to the differences and having the ability to easily blends in with other people, Luhan still found it difficult to find a true friend, a loyal companion in foreign countries. 

 

 

The young lady is raised in Korea most of her lifetime, making it her real hometown. She made her debut there, undergo training, walks her first runway, made an acting debut even as a cameo, and made most memories in Seoul. And one of the main reasons why she grew fond of that city is because that’s where she first fell in love. 

 


Love is such an easy word but really hard to comprehend. At a young age of 13, Luhan thought she might have a little crush on that kid, the kid with messy black hair and sharp gaze, the boy who looks like he could murder just by a single gaze. But Luhan likes him nonetheless, not because of his pale skin nor his above-average looks, but because he was the only one who actually saw her potential and helped her through her first commercial. And when Luhan realized she has fallen in love with the boy who’s 2 years older than her, life threw her into a world of chaos and blitzing cameras where all of the paparazzi are directing their lenses at her, she became a rising model and the boy seems to dissappear. Luhan lost her first love.

 

 

 

And so travelling she did, to different continents, foreign places, and all are for work purposes only without having the time to say goodbye to her first love.

The model has gone through at least 3 breakups by now with each ex-lover using her just to receive either fame or the VIP treatments. This is probably another reason why she would not date anyone out of her home country (or she’s just hoping and waiting to meet the person who once made her heart flutter).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


She did found him.

10 years after their last meeting, Luhan was staring at her first love, now with dyed silverish blonde hair and body taller than her (she has met thousands of men who only reaches her shoulder, blame the intimidating model height)with nostalgia washing over and over in her head as she posed robotically while the man has a DSLR camera slung around his neck, lenses directed to her readily.

 

 

Ever since that moment, Luhan swore she would keep him in contact and never lose him again. Her brain tells her its for business matters only, her logical mind tells her its because they are now close friends but her heart tells her she hasn’t able to move on yet.

 

 


Oh Sehun didn’t change. He still looks intimidating, now added with his incredible height and broad shoulders, but his childish antics never seem to dissappear. He still covers his face wherever he goes, using dark shades and mask to avoid unnecessary interactions, Luhan thinks his low self-esteem is halting him from having a girlfriend. 
Yes, Oh Sehun, with the overall looks of a living greek god and could pass as an actor, is still single. Luhan thanks the other male’s shy and introverted nature.


After ten long years, Luhan gains her friend back (or maybe something more in the future but she doesn’t know that yet).

 

 


_______________________

 

 

 

forgive my unedited crappy prologue

comments, subscription, upvotes are really really really appreciated and welcomed!!! and thank you so much for readingggg!!!!!