More than Words

More than Words...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More than words

 

Sooyoung was feeling uneasy. A couple of months had passed since Jessica has confessed to her and accepted her feelings to her. Her life had turned for the better after that. Yet there was ‘that’ something that still lingered in her heart. She couldn’t place her finger on it right now but it was quite troublesome.

 

Sooyoung schedules finished early and she went straight to their dorm, arriving at the dorm before the others do. She was making some coffee when a brown-haired girl arrived from her schedule.

 

She removed her shoes and placed her bag on a small table, now that she finishes all her schedules she just want to go and slump herself and take a rest. It looks like it was a tiring day for her.

 

She walked to the kitchen and saw Sooyoung brewing some coffee.

 

 

"I’m home." said the brown haired girl.

 

"Ah Jessica, welcome back." greeted Sooyoung, "How was your day?"

 

"A bit tiring, but I would say it’s a productive day indeed."

 

"Ohh, Sica is such a responsible lady now, isn’t she?"

 

"I simply just wanted to end it and rest, it’s easier that way. " said Jessica with a scowl on her face but also a tiny blush adorning her cheeks.

 

Sooyoung let out a giggle and said.

 

 

"Would you like some coffee and cake? I bought some in the store you like. "

 

"That would be nice after a tiring day." said Jessica with a grin.

 

"You’re right. It’ll be ready in a minute."

 

"Okay, I’ll wait in the living room." She smiled.

 

 

Jessica left the kitchen and went to the living room taking a seat on the couch. While she was waiting she closed her eyes and threw her head back to relax. Sooyoung, on the other hand, was finishing serving the coffee and the cake to then place them on a tray; she took it and went to the living room, finding the love of her life on the couch trying to relax. Sooyoung smiled, this girl who was so innocent and pure was by her side now; it was like a dream.

 

The dark-haired girl approached the couch and, after placing the tray on the coffee table, she sat down next to Jessica. She was sure that Jessica had heard her but the brown-haired goddess didn’t open her eyes or move a single muscle, meaning she was almost reaching the state of succumbing to a light slumber due to her relaxation. Sooyoung’s smile widened at this, getting closer to Jessica she removed some brown bangs that were on her love’s face. Caressing her cheek with her finger she then planted a soft kiss on it. She moved her lips to the ear and then blew softly on it.

 

Upon receiving the tender blow, Jessica’s body reacted immediately in the way Sooyoung had hoped. Jessica’s body shivered and then tensed. Opening her eyes she stared directly at the girl sitting by her side. Sooyoung leaned over and gave those rosy lips a quick peck. Jessica’s face gained a deep glow of pink. Sooyoung looked directly at those dark brown eyes that captivated her since the first moment she laid her own ones on them. Jessica didn’t tear apart her gaze from Sooyoung, she could see and pierce deep inside Sooyoung’s soul now by looking at those eyes; she saw many emotions in them recognizing the most important one: love. Those eyes spoke volumes ‘I love you’; Sooyoung could say it without a word leaving her lips.

 

Feeling a bit embarrassed Jessica turned her head and said almost in a whisper.

 

"I love you too."

 

When Sooyoung heard such words, something inside of her mind made a ‘click’. That did it; that was ‘that something’ that troubled her. Jessica’s words and actions pulled her heartstrings dangerously, it stung; the proof of that were the tears forming in her eyes.

 

Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter