End

I think I'm in love

"Hyung, I think I'm in love".Daehyun said while munching on his food and as the result he accidentally spit his rice onto Himchan face. 

"Eww... Daehyun.That's gross".Snapped Himchan after he wiped his face using his tissue.Daehyun gave Himchan a cheeky smile and Himchan rolled his eyes. 

Lunch break supposed to be the most precious time for everyone.You got to eat what you want or go to the library to finish your last week homework or take a nap for a while.But for Himchan his precious time always got ruined by a certain boy name Jung Daehyun. Daehyun is a talkative boy, he even can speak non-stop for a day! Himchan was amused with it at first until the boy ruin his date with his bae.

"Hyung? Are you listening? I said that I'm in love".Daehyun repeated the same thing when Himchan ignore it at first.Himchan back to his sense when he realised that he spacing out just now. 

"Yeah~yeah. Don't tell me that you fall in love with the anime girl again".Himchan said with a lazy voice. 

"No hyung, I really fall in love. I think I'm in love with Yoo Youngjae".Daehyun now playing with his food and image of the cute latter came into his mind. 

"Yeah... you-Waitt!!! Can you say it again? ".Himchan doesn't like what he listen just now. 

"I said that I fall for Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae".Daehyun bold at the boy name and Himchan face pale right now. 

"No. Don't said that you l-love my baby?".The thought of Daehyun love his lovely brother was not a good thing.Youngjae not even his blood brother but he really love his junior(Daehyun was a junior too and he doesn't love Daehyun at all). He think that Youngjae so cute and fragile(not until he know that Youngjae learnt muay Thai) so he decide to protect him;from what he doesn't even know.Besides Youngjae's mother already talked to him to take care of her baby boy.How he got to know Youngjae you doesn't need to know. The point here was Daehyun love his baby! 

"Owh come on hyung. You have Yongguk hyung so lemme have Youngjae. Both of you spoilt him too much".Daehyun whine whilst Himchan blushing when he heard his bae name.

"No. You can't"

"But hyung~ i-"

"Himchan hyung!!!".A boy cut off what Daehyun want to said next and he look at the source of the sound. He smile widely when he saw his Youngjae. 

Youngjae jogged toward both of them and he back hugging Himchan.Himchan gave youngjae the sweetest smile and ruffled Youngjae hair. Daehyun just could feel his jealousy for Himchan. Daehyun hate it.Then, Youngjae sat beside Himchan and Daehyun hate it too. 

"Hyung~~I'm hungry and the teacher don't want to release us early so I ate some snack that Jaebum gave me".Youngjae whine while pout cutely.Himchan chuckle with his dongsaeng antic. Daehyun who was across the table stare at the pout lip.

"You ate in her class? Did her catch you eating in her class? ".Himchan asked and Youngjae shaked his head. The pout lips still there tho.

"Here. Take my cheesecake".Daehyun offered his cheesecake toward Youngjae.Himchan frowned. Daehyun never shared his food.'I will kill you if you want my food' once Daehyun said when Jongup trying to stole his French fries. 

"No Youngjae. You should eat something heavy. Cheesecake is no no for you OK? "
Himchan pushed back the cheesecake towards Daehyun. 

"But hyung~"

"No but but... listen to me baby. I'll get your food for awhile and don't talk with him".Himchan pointed at Daehyun "and you daehyun, dont talk to my baby".Daehyun cringed at the words and Youngjae giggled. 

Himchan now went to buy the food for Youngjae and Yongguk too. lol. Daehyun look at Youngjae. 

"So?you are his baby? "Daehyun asked Youngjae and the latter in front of him blush madly.Daehyun like it. Youngjae only could nodded because his hyung said he cannot talk with Daehyun.As a good dongsaeng he is,he listen to Himchan very well. 

"You're not gonna to talk? ".Daehyun never gave up.Youngjae nodded his head once again. 

"pshh... don't listen to Himchan hyung. He's mean to me".Youngjae wanna reply what Daehyun said. He didnt like when someone talk bad about his hyung.But Himchan came soon after he bought Youngjae and Yongguk food.Youngjae jumped happily on his sit when Himchan bought his favorite food.

Himchan put the plate in front of Youngjae and Youngjae started digging his food.Time passed and the lunch break was over. 

Daehyun went to his class while smile happily because he can talked with his Youngjae. He didn't said much as Himchan doesn't allowed him to talked to his so called baby.'thanks' to Himchan. 

He couldn't focus in his class as he keep imagine Youngjae face in his thought.

"Jung Daehyun! Don't space out in my class.Yesterday you slept in my class and now you spacing out?".His teacher sighed. "What I should do with you Daehyun.Hmm.. I will let go of you this time".

"Sorry".Daehyun said with regretted tone. 

Kringg!!! 

'Yes! Yes! Yes!Finally I can back home. I'm so tired today'

Daehyun quickly packed his stuff and throw into his bag.He bided his friend a goodbye and run to his house.He feel so excited today. 

"I'm back~".Daehyun said happily and took off his shoes as soon as possible.

"Owh.. welcome back dear".Daehyun smiled and went to his bed to change his attire. After took a good shower and change into the most comfortable sweatpants and shirt. 

He sitted on the chair and eat dinner peacefully. No one saying a word but it's was comfortable enough for both of them. 

After that Daehyun was doing the dishes and the other set up the movie. Since tomorrow was a Saturday so they should enjoy this night. 

Daehyun sat beside Youngjae on the couch and Youngjae snuggled into his chest. 

"Jae I don't like it".Daehyun talked first and Youngjae raised his eyebrows. 

"Don't like what? ".Youngjae asked him with confused face. 

"You and Himchan during the lunch break".A minute after,Daehyun received a laugh from Youngjae."Hey. I'm not making a joke here! ".Daehyun whine while pretending to sulked. 

"OK.. OK.. I'll stop. I'll stop. Aww my Daehyunnie jealous just so cute".Youngjae pinched Daehyun face and Daehyun still with his sulking mode.

"Hey look at me here.Himchan hyung just like my brother to me. You know he already have Yongguk hyung with him".Youngjae cupped Daehyun cheek and trying to coaxed him. 

Daehyun couldn't hold his smile for Youngjae.So he kissed Youngjae forehead and saying 'I know but I'm still jealous'.Youngjae gave Daehyun a light punch on his chest while muttered 'stupid' to Daehyun. Both of them laughing and the movie still on playing. Daehyun linked his right hand with Youngjae left one. They continue to watch the movie that they abondend before."I love you Yoo Youngjae".Whisper Daehyun in Youngjae's ear.Youngjae hugged Daehyun's waist while his head on Daehyun's chest.

"So Dae~when will you tell Himchan hyung that we already together?"

a/n:Sorry if this story not really good. TwT and I'm sorry Junhong aka Zelo.I dont have idea where I should put your name in this story.BTW thanks Aina=]She also said that I. should try to send it here