OPPAS!!!

My Famous RoomMates

~Saeyong's pov ~ -sigh- I cant believe i have to live with all these boys. I trudged up the stairs behind the boy who I think name is....hoon..I think.

" yah! Hyung why are you moving so slow!"

One of them yelled at I think Eli. I finally reached the top of the stairs and waked to my room hahaha! I got the best room. I have three walk in closet that you can camp out in. I have a built in flat screen tv. My bed sits on top of a stage like platform. And the rug is mega soft! i jumped onto my bed and rolled around in its softness.

" aahhh~~"

i kept on rolling around not even a care in the world crossed my heart or mind.

" it must be comfortable."

i heard a deep voice chuckle and i stopped all my actions imidiately. i looked up to see who was standing at my door. and i saw a boy with short brown hair, well built body, and a goofy smile plastered on his face.

" minho oppa!"

i jumped off my bed and ran towards minho oppa with wide arms.

" haha. i missed you too saeyong."

he chimed and hugged me back.

" yah! noona! i was suppose to get the first hug!"

i heard a soft voice say next to me and oppa. i released minho and looked to my right to see taeminnie pouting.

" MINNIE!!!"

i grabbed his small body and huged him close to me making sure he cant slip out of my daethly hug.

" c-cant....b-breathe!"

he managed to let out. i chuckled at his cuteness and let go off him.

" im still mad."

he pouted and folded his arms.

" is that so?"

he  looked at me worridly and i leaned in and peck him on the cheek.

" noona! thats disgusting!"

i chuckled as he tried to wipe my pink lipstick of his cheek.

" where's key, jonghyun, and onew oppa?"

i asked looking behind minnie.

" they're downstairs chatting with kevin and eli."

minho replied. -sigh- i walked over to my bed and plopped down.

" gwenchena?"

both minho and taemin asked me as they creep they're way towards my bed.

" ani."

" waeyo?"

" i dont want roommates."

i heard a chuckle and looked at them confusingly

" mwo?"

" stop being a brat and accept the fact that you cant get out of this one."

minho said and i just hung my head.

" but. its unfair~"

i whinned.

" no buts old lady."

taeminnie said pointing his slender finger infront of my face.

" wae~"

" because i dont like butts duh!"

taeminnie said rolling his eyes like key oppa.

" ani, minnie. its because this aint your house so deal with it. plus eemo(aunt on mom's side) and eemoboo(uncle on mom's side) is just trying to make money to help support you."

aish! he's always right!

" fine.."

" good now lets go meet everyone else."

we got up and left my room. we had walked down stairs and into the beige living room and was greeted by key,jonghyun,onew, and the hell- i mean roommates.

" annyeong saeyong unni!"

dongho cheered at me and i gaved my fake smile again.

" annyeong dongho ssi."

i greeted him in a nonchalant voice.

" saeyong ssi, we were wondering if you'd like to go out for dinner with us."

ugh. i looked at minho oppa and he nodded his head. i nodded with a weak smile.

" you should consider your self lucky, many girls would kill to be in your position."

key oppa whispered in my ear as he came to hug me. what does he mean by that? why should i be lucky? maybe because im basically best friends with international super stars SHINee. hehehe!!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

i dedicate this chapt. to the new subbies and SuJuHae dongsaeng!!!

please enjoy this chapt. by yours truely shineendbigbang4ever :)

im so off to bed now. im pretty tired from todays activities.

GOOD NIGHT! or GOOD MORNING!