I have a cure for you

Sweeter than a kiss

Taehyung POV
   When Taehyung entered the cafe he went straight to order his coffee and waited patiently for his order. Once he received his coffee he was ready to go sit in his usual place when he stopped in his tracks and stared at the gentleman that was in his place. Taehyung couldn't believe what he was seeing. 'Why is Seokjin in his seat?' Tae thought but more importantly 'What is Seokjin doing here?'
Not knowing what to do he just stood there awkwardly until he saw Jin signal him to sit across from him.

No One's POV
   " w-what are you doing here?" - Taehyung asked
" waiting for you silly." - Jin answered
"Wh-what?"- Tae
"You heard me."  Jin smirked.
"So what do you want?"- Tae asked
" I want to talk to you.  No wait, I've been wanting to talk to you for the longest."-Jin commented
"Why?"-Tae asked
"Do you always drink your coffee black?"- Jin asked instead.
"Yes but you didn't answer my question."-Tae commented
"Do you like sweets?"-Jin
" No I don't. And you've been avoiding my question." Taehyung accussed
" I'm not avoiding your question Taetae,it's just that I myself don't know."- Jin
Taehyung blushed at the nickname Jin gave him. He stared at his hyung processing the words he just heard and found it weird that his hyung didn't know. 
"Why don't you know?"- Tae
" it's just that I feel funny when I'm with you." Jin confessed
"Funny?"- Tae
"Whenever I see you my heart starts to beat really fast and I lose focus of my surroundings. I- I mean I've never felt like this before. So I don't know what's going on." Jin sighed as he ended his sentence.
Tae smiled before he said, "Really?" 
"........mmmh." - Jin nodded
" I think I might know what you have and how to cure it." Taehyung smirked as he finished what he was saying. 
"Really!" Jin said excitedly
" wait, it's not bad right?" Jin asked now worried.
" No. Its the opposite of bad" Taehyung assured
"I'm glad you actually have it" Taehyung said.
" but what is---" 
Before Jin could finish his sentence Taehyung interrupted him and said " What time do you get off work today?" 
" At 9. Why?"
"I'll come pick you up, so wait for me." 
With that Taehyung got up from his seat and headed towards the door but before he left he turned towards Jin and winked at him as left the cafe. 
Jin just sat there not understanding what happened as he was once again left frustrated and confused.

 

 

Author's Note: 

Hopefully the conversation between Jin and Taehyung wasn't too confusing. I just want to say that this fic is nearing it's end. I'm still deciding whether to make the next chapter the last or ........... I don't know. So readers please comment. But don't worry next chapter will contain a lot of fluff for sure. Thanks for all the support!!