Final

Simple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You don't have to try to be y. Nothing is more attractive than your natural self, the way you are. - Big Bang Top


I wake up. I'm alone, there's no one next to me. The bed is cold, so Taeyeon has been awake for a while. I go to the bathroom to have a shower and change my clothes before I go to the kitchen to have breakfast.

After I while I was done and, feeling a little hungry I made my way toward the kitchen. And there she was.

Her back was facing me while she was cooking some pancakes for our breakfast. I loved mornings. I loved to wake up next to her or see her cooking. Simply her. Without make up, fancy dresses or high heels. Just her.

And damn if I loved her. My best friend, the love of my life, my wife.

I go to her and hug her from behind. She isn't even surprised since I do that every time she is cooking. She rests her hand on the hand I put on her belly. Turning her head a little to look into my eyes and smiles. The smile that lights up my life. 

"Good morning." She whispers, smiling sweetly to me.
"Morning." I reply, giving her a light kiss on her lips.
"Morning to you too." I say, leaning down to kiss the beautiful little bump on her stomach that has been the house of our baby for almost 4 months.

Since we found out she was pregnant, she became even more beautiful than she already was. She glowed and her eyes twinkled every time I watched her. She looked so y and irresistible.

I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter