Do You Like Me?

Angel

 

Riiiinnggg

The alarm was ringing for the 3rd time since this morning, but Hyukjae didn't bother, even just a little move. Maybe he's too tired since he slept late last night. It's 8 am already, but he didn't wake up yet.

Riiiiiiinnnngggg...

The 4th ring, and he groaned, annoyed.

 

Hyukkie pov

"aaahhh... Arrasseo.. Arrasseo.... ing alarm...." he grumbled, rolled his body to the left and right. Then he reached his deadly phone to switch on the phone.

"mwo? 5 messages in the morning?" he said while he yawned.

It's from Donghae, all messages. I smiled happily. Why must I'm happy? Whatever... Thought I kinda like him now...

 

(6.30 am)

From : Donghae

To : Hyukkie

Morning Hyukkie... Wake up already?

 

(6.50 am)

From : Donghae

To : Hyukkie

It's almost 7 am. Are you waking up already? Don't forget to eat your breakfast...

 

"Aish... My stomach... Ache... Why he's so sweet like this huh?" I mumbled myself. Can't get any idea of his act.

 

(7.20 am)

From : Donghae

To : Hyukkie

Hyukkiee... Are you ok? Answer please...

 

"Oh? Did he got worried?" i asked myself.

 

(7.45 am)

From : Donghae

To : Hyukkie

Open the door Hyukkie, if you're inside... I'm getting worry...

 

"The door? My door? Is he here?" I sat on my bed, my eyes wide.

 

(7.50 am)

From : Donghae

To : Hyukkie

Eunhyuk... Where are you?

 

"Omo... He's here for sure..." I climbed down of the bed and run as fast as I can towards the front door. "Aish... Why I turned off my phone last night..." I murmured while I unlock my door.

 

The door opened.

There.

He was sat on the floor, hung his head between his knees, while his hand grip his phone weakly.

 

"Donghae-ah" I called. He lifted his head quickly, then stood up and run fast to me, to hug me. I gasped, shocked for his sudden hug.

"Hyukkieeee... Where have you beeeen?" He asked while he released himself from the hug. "Gwaenchanayo?" he asked again while he stared at me, worried. I nodded blushed.

"I'm sorry... I turn off my phone last night and I sleep very peacefully... I didn't expect that this early morning someone will search me..."

"It’s ok, if you're ok... Did you sleep well since you pretend me to hug you last night?" he said calmly and gosh... He really like teased me.

"Yah! It's not like that... I'm just exhausted..." I protested. "But, gomawo, for caring me this much... Let's in..." i said smile warmth while suddenly my hand moved itself to grab his hand and pull it with me.

 

Wow! What's up with me? I didn't know... Maybe I just felt guilty, has made him worried this morning. I can see him smile satisfy.

I drag him in, and then he sat in a dining room, stared at me, grinned happily.

"Wanna eat something?" I asked while back face him to prepared something to eat, but I got shocked. Someone hug me from behind. Who else? I frown, felt a great sensation.

 

"Hyukkie..." he whispered into my ear while he sneak his hands around my waist. My heart was run now.

"Just go take a bath... I will do the breakfast..." he continued, made me sighed. Thought he will do something dangerous to seduce me. Or did I want him to seduce me?

"O-ok... Uhm, but please l-let go of me first..." I asked nervously. He chuckled, and then he released his hug, to let me run into the bathroom. I closed the door and leaned on the wall. 'aish... Did he try to kill me? I can't breathe easily... My mind went to a wrong way... Eotteokkeee...' I screamed in my mind. 'But it was too closed for us... What is he thinking about...?’ I thought while my hands gripped around my body, shiver.

'Aish just forget it...' I decided, and then stripped myself for bath.

 

Donghae pov

I was too worried just thinking how's Hyukkie doing, why he didn't reply my messages. I was afraid if something bad happen to him. I was hopeless before I heard his husky voice called my name.

"Donghae-ah"

I lifted my head, and when I saw his beautiful face, I run to get him and hug him tightly.

"Hyukkieeee... Where have you beeeen?" I asked, and then released him from my hug. "Gwaenchanayo?" I continued, worried. He nodded before explained his reason why he didn't replies my messages.

"I'm sorry... I turn off my phone last night and I sleep very peacefully... I didn't expect that, this early morning someone will search me..." he said, but that didn't matter. The first thing was important is, he's alright, he's ok.

"Did you sleep well since you pretend me to hug you last night?" I , since its fun to see he blushed. Like now, his face was red.

"Yah! It's not like that... I'm just exhausted..." he protested. "But, gomawo, for caring me this much.. Let's in..."

I smile at him, but got shock suddenly, since he grab my hand and pull it with him, entered his apartment. I was happy for the fact that he touch me first, let me entered his apartment.

 

And now I was sat in his dining room, while he doing something on a kitchen table. 'Ah... He prepared some food' i thought while stared his back, since he back face me. I stand up and approached him. Can't resist how his waist being so good shape. I sneak my hands around his waist and felt his body was shocked.

"Hyukkie..." he frowned, "just go take a bath... I will do the breakfast..." I offered. Uhm... His scent... Strawberry scent... somehow it’s seducing me...

"O-ok... Uhm, but please l-let go of me first..." I chuckled, heard his stutter voice. 'Did I scare him again?' I asked my self, and for that thought I released my hug. He runs into the bathroom. I chuckled, ' why he must run then?' I thought.

 

Then I started to prepare a breakfast. I opened the refrigerator and found a thousand islands. "Uhm... Salad in the morning would be healthy" I mumbled, and then continued found other ingredients. I started arranged the salad while I boiled 2 eggs and milk, strawberry milk of course.

I hummed happily, 'it’s like we're get married already...' I thought, made me scream in mind. After that I toasted some bread with a plain butter.

"Perfecto...." I said, after I arranged everything on a dine table.

 

"Wow!" I heard someone behind me yelled. I turn my body to saw that person. 'Ah.. My beautiful angel...' I smiled to saw his shocked face.

"Have a nice bath?" I asked smiley. He nodded, his cheeks started red.

"Let’s eat then... You have to work..." I said. He nodded again, started to eat, but stopped after the 1st spoon.

"Wae yo? Taste bad? Sorry..." I said sadly, but he shook his head.

 

"Aniyaaa... It taste great, feels like having a breakfast in a five star hotel..." he said while gave me a gummy smile.

'So cuteeeee' i scream in my head.

"Just..." he said, I stared concerned.

"What?" I asked confused.

"J-just eat with me..." he whined.

 

I widened my eyes, but chuckled then. 'Oh... Pabo me... He wanna eat together' I thought.

"Keurae.... What should I eat then, my angel?" I asked smiley.

He grinned happily while he put everything on my plate; toast bread, an egg, and much salad.

"Yah! You wanna make me fat huh?" I protest, but he chuckled. Seems like he afraid no more. I'm so happy.

"Hey... Eat that! Why are you stared at me?" he pouted.

"Neee.... You're beautiful, you know?" I said bluntly, made him blushed hard.

'Aigo... He's too cutee... Ok, how many times I said -cute- from the first?' I thought.

 

"Eh? It's already late... We have to hurry...” he said, interrupted my thought.

"But today you off...." I said calmly while cut the egg and eat it.

"What? Of course no... It's hard to get a day off, you know? Hyung is too strict..." he informed me.

"It is... But I was told him that you're off today..." I spoon the last food while Hyukkie drink the strawberry milk, but he spit it out for heard my state.

"What did he tell? Is he angry?" he asked curious. I shook my head. Then he sighed relieved.

"So, why you told me to take a bath quickly and still said that I have to work?" he asked pouted. I grinned.

"Is it bad? You bath well, don't you?" I teased.

"Of course I do.... Huh... If so, I wanna sleep more..."

"Andwaeeee...." I shouted.

 

He widened his eyes, confused.

"Waeyo? I'm sleepy..."

"I get the day off so we can go somewhere...." I said, smile sheepishly.

"whaaaatttt?" he shouted.

"Yah! No need to yelled, you know..." I chuckled then.

"B-but... Can I just stay at home?" he offered, I shook my head, confused. "Do we have to go that somewhere?" he asked.

 

I thought that the place not really important, since I just wanna spent a day with him.

"Do you really want at home only?" I asked. He nodded quickly. "Can I stay at home with you?" I continued. He stunned.

"u-uhm... I-if y-you d-dont mind..." he answered, blushed again.

Awww... Cuteee... Why he's stutter again? Did he nervous? Or scared?

 

"Did you scare with me?" I asked curiously.

"Mwo? Scared?" he confirmed, I nodded while hung my head. "A-aniyaaa... I-its fun with you... w-why you think like that?" he said then.

"Really? You always stuttered when you talk to me... I thought you scared..." I reasoned. But he blushed. Eh? Why he blushed? Did he start to like me? I stood up and moved to approached him.

 

"Hyukkie...." I called softly, lifted his chin. We stared each other. 'omo... His eyes so brightener, I know I love him... I'm sure' I thought.

"U-uhm.. w-what?" he stuttered again, I smiled.

"Can I... like you?" I asked bluntly. This kind of feel, I just can't hold any longer. I heard him gasped. I realize that I was move out of the boundaries. I sighed.

 

"Ah... Sorry Hyukkie... Just forget it... Better I go home..." I pull my hand away. "We’re still friends right, Hyuk?" I asked, stared him, waited for the replied, but he still muted.

I sighed. Pabo me. Too confident to get him.

"Hope you will always be my friends... I like you..." I said then turn my body towards the door.

 

"kajima..." he whispered, but why I can heard it well...

 

Hyukkie pov

I and Donghae were chattered, when suddenly he asked a weird question.

"Did you scare with me?"

"Mwo? Scared?" I asked confirmed, "A-aniyaaa... I-it's fun with you... w-why you think like that?" I said. Argh.. My stupid tongue... why it always stutter.

"Really? You always stuttered when you talk to me... I thought you scared..." he said then.

 

Na-ah... Now he talked about that. I blushed madly. How can I answer now?

I like you.

Did I have to said that?

Shiroo...

 

"Hyukkie...." he called me softly. When he moved? Now he was stood in front of me, lifted my chin, made me nervous to be too close like this.

"u-uhm.. w-what?" I asked nervously, but he smiled. Then his question later made me stunned.

 

"Can I... like you?"

I wanna said 'yes... Of course... Please like me... Love me... I like you too.. .’ but I just muted, gaped.

 

"Ah... Sorry Hyukkie... Just forget it... Better I go home..." he pulls his hand off of me then. "We’re still friends right, Hyuk?"

'What? Friend? I won't!' but why I can't said that out loud. I'm still muted. Until he almost reached the door, my body moved to get him.

"kajima..." I encircled my hands around his waist. He stunned.

 

"h-hyukkie..." he called.

I chuckled, “now you stuttered" I teased. He turned his body to face me. Well, my face was burned I thought, it's hot.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Spent today... with me... here..." I offered. He stared at me, unbelieveable.

"Wow... Sure... My pleasure, sweetie..." he grinned happily. Now he put his hands on my waist while moved his body closer.

 

"Do you... like me, Hyukkie?" he asked bluntly.

Eh? Is he asking? What should I say then?

 

-----------------------------------------

alrightttt.... last chapter is on a process.... thought i will end this up soon....

thanks for visit my story....^_^