My Angel

Angel

 

The room was so quiet and cold this morning. But the sun was shining and brightens the room. There was a big bed on the corner, with an elegant lamp hung on the wall at each side of the bed. That room was surrounded by some big mirror which every mirror has a commode behind.

 

It's almost 9 o'clock when Lee Donghae, was sat up on his bed, with a messed hair. "hoooaaaahhhmmmm...." he yawned cutely. He was undressed; so we could saw a fact that he has a great muscular body. His eyes were still shut, and he tried opened it now.

First thing he saw in the mirror when finally he opened his eyes was his hair. It was too long and messed.

"Aish... I have to cut it soon..." he mumbled, "Ummm... Should I change the color too??" he asked himself while his hands his hair, arranged it to be better. The hair was brunette one.

Then he scrolled his body to the left and reached his cell phone that was laid on a desk beside the bed. He press some number randomly, tried to call someone. After some minute waited, someone he meant picked up.

 

Donghae pov

 

"Yoboseyo? Hyung, are you working today?" I asked on a phone.

"Ne.. What is it, Hae?? Wanna come over?" he said.

I nodded, though I know he couldn't saw me of course. "Yup... I wanna change my hairstyle, and I want you to make it for me, hyung" I demanded, spoiled my hyung.

 

Well, it's not like he was my real hyung, but since he has a softened heart and I felt we were meant to be friend and together, so I made my self closest to him. He works in a well-known barber shop as hairstylist.

He is a great hairstylist I ever met. His name was Leeteuk, I called him Teuki hyung.

 

"Haha... No need to sound aegyo like that... It was my delight to put my skill on your hair, my cute Haehae..." he said between his laugh.

"Yah! Hyung, don't call me like that... And... I'm not cute, I’m gorgeous..." I said proudly with who I am.

 

Well, it's me... Lee Donghae, a son from the owner of the Lee Corporation. I am 24 years old this year. I have a great abs, strong body and well, a handsome face of mine. It was a gorgeous appearance, right? Every girl wants to be my girl, but I can't. Why?

 

I'm a gay.

That's the point.

 

"Aahhh.. Keurae my Gorgeous Haehae... When you arrive? I still at my home now." he said while he still chuckled. I bet he smile like a pabo now.

"Yah! Just drop that Haehae. It's Hae, hyung... And stop chuckle..." I pouted, "I will be there on 11 o'clock. Deal?" I asked later.

"Deal, my cute fishy... Just come over here... I'll prepare now... See ya!" Teuki hyung said quickly then hang up the phone since he already know that I would made another protest about that nickname, he knew I didn't like to called cute, but he keep teased me.

 

Nobody pov

 

Donghae was already to yelled about -what the ing name that hyung was mention- when he only heard an end sound from the call.

"Aish... You really are something hyung..." Donghae murmured, and then threw the phone on a bed.

Then, quickly he stripped himself and entered the bathroom. After some minute for a bath time, Donghae out of there with a thick towel circled around his hips, his hair was wet and water droplets dripped away from his brunette hair.

He walked quickly and took another towel to drain his hair, when suddenly the door opened without an alert.

 

"My Haehae... Woke up already??" that man stood leaned against the door yelled happily.

"Yah! hyung... Can you learn to knock the door later?? What if I was totally ...", but his words crop by his Hyung. This one was really Donghae older brother, its Sungmin hyung.

"Aigoo... My cute Haehae... It's your own fault then, since you didn't lock your door..." Sungmin said slowly, while he gave Donghae an annoying stare, since he was stared at Donghae from up to bottom and smirk.

 

"Yah! Hyung... What's with that look? Like what you see, huh??" Donghae crossed his hands around his body.

"Yeaaah.... I like what I see my little Haehae..." Sungmin move closer and touched Donghae abs. Donghae pulled himself away, shivered, when suddenly Sungmin burst in laugh.

"Yah! What's so funny hyung?" Donghae shouted annoyed. He cursed his Hyung in his mind to have a ridiculous behavior. Every morning, Sungmin will enter his room to wake him up, with a hug or a kiss.

"Aish... Just calm down my little cute... Hahaha... It just remembering me how hot Kyu body... Same like yours... Hahhaha..." Sungmin keep laughed, "And weellll.... Just for teasing you, you know? You're so adorable when you got annoyed or pouted..." he continued, still laughed, well, this time only chuckles, then pinched Donghae cheek.

 

"I hate you, hyung!" Donghae said whispered, but Sungmin heard that, and the second later his eyes wet by the tears. Donghae was shock, of course.

"Yah! Hyung... Why are you cried? Aish... Are you hurt somewhere?" Donghae started to worry, and even more guilty when Sungmin spoke up between his sobs.

 

"You hate meee.... Huwaaaa.... My cute Haehae hate meeee.... Hiks... Huwaaa.... I can't live anymoreeeee.... My sweet Haehae hate meeee...." Sungmin squealed, sat on a floor, while the tears keep rolled down on his cheek.

"Aniiii... I didn't mean that... I love you hyung... I love my Minnie hyung... I'm sorry hyung... Don't cry anymoree..." Donghae kneel down and hug his hyung apologized.

"J-jongmal?" Sungmin asked sobbed, still in Donghae embrace. Donghae nodded while he Sungmin hair.

"Aaah... I love you too, my cute sweetie..." yelled Sungmin while he wiped his tears away, and then hug back his lovely brother, younger brother actually.

 

"Yaah! What scene is it?" now a man with dark hair was shouted from the open door, made both of them turn towards the door.

"Kyuuuu...." Sungmin cried while he stood up and run to that dark hair. It's Sungmin boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun. "Morning my Kyu..." he said, encircled his arms around Kyuhyun waist.

"Uuff... Good morning my princess Minnie... How's your sleep last night?" Kyuhyun said while he leaned down kissed Sungmin forehead then nose and started kissed the lips when suddenly Donghae yelled annoyed.

 

"Yah! Don't make a scene hereee... Just get another room...” Donghae pouted, but that lovebird only chuckled.

"Omoo... Our Haehae still a little, so he can't stand up to see...." Kyuhyun teased Donghae, still chuckled.

"Yah! I'm 25 already..."

"Nee.. Arasso.. Arasso my sweetie Haehae..." Sungmin cut Donghae words while he smiled apologize.

"Just drop the sweetie or cute, hyung! You know I don’t like it..." Donghae sighed then.

 

"But you are my sweet and cute little brother..." Sungmin said while his eyes started teary.

"Aish... Ok ok... Don't cry hyung..." Donghae quickly said apologize. And it made Sungmin smile brightly.

"Just wear your clothes, sweetie, we'll wait you outside.. I made kimbap for us..." Sungmin said softly while he stared lovely to Donghae.

"Yaay! Hyung kimbaaap.... Keuraee... Wait for meee" Donghae yelled happily.

 

Quickly, Donghae remove the towel and replaced it with a white V neck long shirt and blue jeans, then walked outside, run maybe.

 

"Kimbaap... Come to mama...." yelled Donghae when he almost reached the table. There was Sungmin and Kyuhyun who laugh a little while their eyes stuck one to another meaningfully.

"Waeyo?? You two still laugh? Let's eat hyuung..." Donghae asked them but didn't wait for the answer, since there, in front of his nose, laid down much kimbap that was waited to be eaten.

 

"Hahaha... You said that you're 24 already, but your act just like a sweet cute 5 years old now...” Sungmin said still chuckled, while Donghae just muted and pouted. He couldn't say anything to defeat his hyung words, since that was true. So he just ignored it. "My cute Haehae... Let's eat them..." he said and Donghae smile widened. Sungmin chuckled. Then they started to eat.

 

"Aahhh... I'm fulll... Gomawo hyung... Love youuu...." Donghae said loudly, made Sungmin heart full of happiness that appeared on his lips, smile ear to ear.

"Ah... I have to go, hyung.." Donghae stand up and reach the car key.

 

"Where’re you going?" Sungmin asked just to make sure he knew Donghae safety.

 

"Teuki hyung place... Wanna cut my hair...” Donghae said quickly, and then Sungmin nodded.

"Bye hyung.. Bye Kyu.." then he left.

 

Kyuhyun who was sat on a couch, stood up, approached Sungmin who still stood at the door way.

"Well... Now, only two of us... What should I do with my cute Minnie here??" Kyuhyun asked while he encircled his hands around Sungmin waist from behind.

"Kyaaa... Kyu.. You such a naughty boy... Let's go..." Sungmin spoiled to Kyuhyun while he leaned on his chest.

(Well... Just imagine it by yourself reader...)

 

_Meanwhile_

 

It's almost 11 o'clock when Donghae arrived at Teuki place. He drove his car on a park lot there, while every pair of every eye was followed his car.

What's wrong with the car? Well, it's blue sapphire, special color that nobody has, since Donghae request it for himself. And it's Porsche, by the way.

 

Donghae opened the door and walked out from his amazing car, his eyes was hiding under his black sunglass. He ignored the gaze that he received from everyone around him, and walked slowly to the unique building in front of him.

 

Clank...

 

The door was opened and soon, a pretty yeoja in a customer’s service desk greeted.

"Annyeong haseyo... Welcome to Jungsu Hairdresser. Can I help you, Mr.?" she asked properly.

 

"Aish... Sicca... Don't be too polite since you already know me..." Donghae pouted then he took his glasses off.

"That’s my job desk Mr. Lee Donghae... I was paid for that..." she answered while chuckled. She's Jesicca, Teuki hyung sister.

"Aish... Arasso... Where's Teuki hyung?" asked Donghae then.

 

"Just wait here, I’ll call him... Ah... Donghae oppa, what do you want for drink?" she said, "whatever you like, sweetie..." Donghae teased.

"Aish... If I didn't know that you're gay, I definitely fall for you, pabo hyung..." scolded Jesicca then turn her body inside to find her brother, while Donghae only rolled his eyes.

Donghae took a seat on a corner and read a magazine to find something better for his hair, maybe the shape or the color.

 

"Hello my sweetie fishy..." Leeteuk approached Donghae, and received a death glare from his dongsaeng. "aigoo... Stop glaring at me like thaat...." Leeteuk protest him.

"Then just stop calling me with that ing name, hyung..." Donghae asked seriously. But Leeteuk laugh more, and then pinch donghae cheek.

"Aigoo... You're so adorable when you get angry, fishy... You know that?" Leeteuk said then. Donghae only sighed, and nodded.

"Sungmin hyung said that this morning..." Donghae said poutedly, "now... Just look at my hair... Then fix it, hyung..." he continued.

 

"Ow... Your hair was messed up... Wanna cut it, eh? Ok then... Wash your hair first, Hae..." Leeteuk said while he stood up and lead the way to the wash room.

 

"Junsu... Please serve our guest here..." Leeteuk called his staff while Donghae leaned on washing chair.

A second later, the washing boy appeared, he has a white skin with a Blondie hair and sweet smile. Donghae sat up a bit to stared at him, but then leaned again. "Not my type..." he murmured softly.

 

"Hi... I'm Junsu... How's your day?" greeted that washing boy named Junsu.

"Oh... Hi... I'm Donghae.. Well my day is good... Thanks for asking...” Donghae answered smiley. Then they're chit chat everything while washing the hair.

 

"It’s done, Donghae ssi.." Junsu said while he wrapped Donghae head with a new towel and lead the way back to the chair, "This way please...”. Donghae followed him then sat on a chair that was pointed. Junsu drain Donghae hair with the towel and left the next step to Leeteuk.

 

"Hae oppa... This is your special sapphire..." said Jesicca while put a glass of some blue water on a desk in front of Donghae. Well, it's blue syrup at the bottom with a clear soda for the upper, and a piece of cherry on the edge of the glass.

"Woow... It's beautiful... Just like you, Sicca... Ouch" Donghae was speaking to Sicca when suddenly somebody hit his head. Donghae turn his head to saw who's hit his head.

 

"Yah! Hyung! What was for that hit??" yelled Donghae while he rubbed his head.

"Just, stop teases Sicca!" Leeteuk said seriously. "Sicca... Just get back to your job..." he said then.

"Yah! Oppa... Its ok, you know... I'm happy to hear that..." Jesicca told her brother while she slapped Leeteuk shoulder, then left.

"Ah... Sicca..." called Donghae confused. Jesicca turn to face Donghae with a pretty smile patted on her face. "Uhm... Sorry for that... But that's true about your beautiful... I'm not lying...” Donghae explained.

"Hmmph.. It's ok, Hae oppa... My oppa just too much... Ok then... Just continued your treatment" she said, ended their chat.

Leeteuk chuckled, saw Donghae face turn to guilty face now.

 

"Yah! Hyung... What's so funny?" Donghae shouted puffed his cheek.

"Your facee... Hahaha... So cuteee...."

"Yah! Stop it hyung... Just continue your work on my hair..." said Donghae annoyed.

"Ne... Ne... Let's do this..." yelled Leeteuk then started used his magic hands to fix Donghae hair.

 

"Hyung... How about the black hair?" Donghae asked in the middle of his treatment.

"I plan to change your hair color too... And I choose the black one too... Well let's do that, my dear..." said Leeteuk satisfy.

"Yay... It’s gonna be fun..." yelled Donghae happily.

 

After more than an hour, finally Leeteuk finished a half of his masterpiece.

 

"Wash your hair, Hae..." he commanded.

Then Donghae opened his eyes... He shock... Muted before he shouted, "Hyuuuung..... It's terrible..." Leeteuk then run approached him and so Sicca.

 

"What's terrible Hae oppa??" Sicca asked worried.

"My hair... Mess... More than before...ouch" Donghae cried out while he look for who was hit him. "Yah! Hyung, what you did with my hair?"

"Yah! What do you expect, you pabo! I didn't say that I’m done..." Leeteuk said.

 

Donghae smile sheepishly heard that. "Uhm.. So it's not finish yet..."he said just to make sure, then Leeteuk nodded. "So now... I have to wash my hair?" he confirmed. Leeteuk nodded impatiently, and then he dragged Donghae to washing room.

 

"Aahhh... What a cute scene..." Jesicca said while she chuckled.

 

"Sicca... I take my rest time..." Junsu said,

"Oh... So, who will be your replacement?" asked Jesicca.

"It’s me Sicca..." said another man.

"Oh... Ok Oppa. You serve Mr. Lee Donghae then." said Jesicca.

 

Leeteuk was calling Junsu while Donghae leaned on the chair, closed his eyes. Since Junsu didn't appeared, so Leeteuk walked to the staff room.

"Yah! Where's Junsu?" Leeteuk asked to his staffs.

"Ah... Hyung... Mian, I was replacing him..." said one of the staffs.

 

"Aish.. You... Keurae... Just wash Mr. Lee Donghae hair now." Leeteuk commanded, then that man just nodded and followed Leeteuk.

Then they reach washing room, and that washing boy started poured a shampoo on Donghae hair.

 

"Sorry for waiting..." he said, Donghae replied it with hummed.

"Wow... Your hair was so smooth..." the washing boy shouted.

 

"Thanks... You're not Junsu right?" Donghae said slowly. Still close his eyes.

"Uhm... Ne... I'm Eunhyuk by the way..." that man said.

 

Donghae pov

 

I was fall a slept when someone poured something on my hair, maybe it's a shampoo.

"Sorry for waiting..." he said while he rubbed my hair everywhere. I hummed replied.

 

"Wow... Your hair was so smooth" he said, or shouted, exactly. That's not the voice of Junsu boy, I realize. And I felt that my heart beat for that voice. Did I sound crazy?

"Thanks... You're not Junsu, right?" I asked slowly. I still closed my eyes, enjoyed his touch.

'Uhm... His touch was good... It soft and great... Omo... What my mind think... I even didn't see his face yet...' I thought.

 

"Uhm... Ne... I'm Eunhyuk by the way..." he answered.

'Wow... Did the man voice can be so y and husky like this?' I asked myself in mind. I tried to opened my eyes when suddenly water escape from my forehead to my eyes.

"Ouch... My eyes..." I cried then closed my eyes.

"Ah... Jeosunghamida... Let me wipe it. Don't open your eyes...” he said panic.

The second later that I felt was his right hand cupped my left cheek, and with his finger, maybe thumb, wipe the water on my eyes. My body reacted so strange. I can't hold my eyes more, so I opened it, "Yah! Close your eyes for a moment..." he asked. I obey, but I could saw him a little.

 

'Wooow... Is that an angel?' I thought. This Eunhyuk boy still dried my eyes but now with a towel.

 

"Na ah... Done..." he said with that husky voice. When he pulled his hand away, I opened my eyes while my hand, grab his hand fast. I was sat on the chair, stared at him, at his face... 'aahhh... Beautiful face...' I thought.

 

"Ah... Jeosunghamida... I didn't do it on purpose... Jeosunghamida, Mr.” he said with closed his eyes, scared.

'Omo? Why he's scared like that?' I thought. Then I realize that I grabbed his hand tightly, quickly I released his hand.

"Ah... Sorry... Did I hurt you?" I asked worried. Slowly he opened his eyes and look at me confused.

"I'm sorry Mr. I didn't mean to make your eyes hurt... I'm sorry..." he apologized repeatedly, while his eyes started wet by the tears.

 

"Aahh... Don't cry please... Ssshhh... It should be me to apologize... Sorry if I hurt your hand..." I asked guiltier, I rubbed his cheek and wipe his tears.

'Great Lee Donghae... Now you make your angel cried...' my mind started blame on me.

 

"But I hurt your eyes..." he said while he sobbed.

"Hey... It's ok... I still can see an angel in front of me clearly..." I said, tried soothed him, then he stared at me confused.

"Huwaaa... Your eyes getting worse... Now you see ghost..." he cried more. I laughed heard that.

"Hahaha... It's not a ghost... It's an angel... And it's you, Hyukkie..." I explained while my face got warmer and his face turn to red too. I really can't control my self, I was about to hug him, while suddenly Teuki came.

 

"Yah... What are you two doing??" Teuki hyung yelled.

"Aaahhh... Hyuuuung... You're annoying..." I pouted.

"Whaaaaattt??? Me?? Annoying??? Huh.... Just hurry up, you two" Teuki hyung commanded.

 

"Ah... Jeosunghamida hyung. I would finish it now" he said then quickly continued washed my hair. So, I leaned down again on the chair.

 

"Hey... Hyukkie... Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked smiley while stared at his face. His face still blushed. He shook his head. "A boyfriend?" I tried again, and he shook confused.

"Uhm.. What is 'Hyukkie'?" he asked suddenly.

Then I patted a wide smile while I said “it’s you... Your nickname from me... Like it? Or not?"

 

He nodded blushed. 'Aigooo... He was too cuteee' I screamed in my heart.

 

"It’s done, Mr. Lee Donghae... Let's back to your seat" he said while he smiled sheepishly. I stood up quickly then walked toward my seat after mouthed him thank you and winked, since that was a thing I could do now.

I smiled all the way back to my seat.

 

"Ok... My sweetie Haehae... Stop smiling like a pabo... And tell me why you said that I'm annoying?" asked Leeteuk curiously.

"Hahaha... You disturbed our time, you know? I was about to hug and kiss him if you didn't come..." I explained, still patted a smile, a grin maybe.

"Geeezzzz.... Who’s ‘our’ you mean??” he continued his investigation.

"It's me and my angel, Hyukkie..." I said happily.

"And who is 'Hyukkie'?" he asked again.

"Your staff... Eunhyuk..." I started tired answered.

"Mwo?? You mean Eunhyuk??" Teuki shocked.

"I like him, hyung... I knew it...please stop asking..." I ended our chat.

"Yes... I know... Ok... It's done, my cute Haehae..." Teuki hyung said. I opened my eyes to saw a masterpiece of Park Jung Su, a.k.a Teuki hyung.

 

"Uwaaaa.... You're so handsome, Hae... I'll fall for you if you didn't say you have someone you like..." Teuki hyung teased.

"It's all thanks to you, hyung... I love it... So much...” my eyes got glistened, then hug my hyung, "gomawo yo... Hyung...." I said.

"Yah! Pabo... It's my pleasure, you know..." he said patted my hair, "well... Go get your angel now..." he remembered me about Hyukkie.

"You're right hyung... Thanks. I will transfer the fee... Love you!" I shouted while I walked inside the staff room.

 

"Hyukkieee..... Ah... Where's Hyu- Eunhyuk?" I asked when I can't find his beautiful face.

"He went to SeVel, Mr., maybe he wanted to buy strawberry milk... He likes strawberry so much...” said one of the staffs.

"Oh... Thanks a lot... And for strawberry info, thank you so much..." I said then left.

I walked quickly to my car after waved my hand to Teuki hyung.

 

"Aish... My heart can't stop beating..." I mumbled while opened the car door, quickly sat on and starter the engine.

 

After 5 minute drive, I found that SeVel store.

'Aish... It's near, by the way...' I thought.

Then suddenly I remembered his cute face, as that time my heart got wild.

 

"Wowowowww... Relax heart... Relaaaxxx...." I said to myself. I breathe in and out to calm down my heart. Then I opened the door, walked out, and tried so hard to be cool.

I walked towards the SeVel door, pushed it open.

 

Clank!

 

"Welcome..." said the glitter. I nodded while my eyes scanned every spot there.

But when I was busy searched, someone got bumped at my chest and fell with that someone on top of me.

 

"Ah... Jeosunghamida..." i said, but then i shouted, "Yay! Found you" when I realized that someone who bumped before was Hyukkie, my angel. I hugged him a bit then help him wake up and tidied up the mess. His face look cute with that confused.

 

Hyukkie pov

 

I was scanned snacks in front of me to find something strawberry when suddenly I bumped at someone. He was my customer before. I fell on top of him.

"Ah... Jeosunghamida..." he said, but then he shouted happily, "Yay! Found you...”

I was deep in thought 'found me? Did he try to find me?' Then he hug me a bit before he help me to wake up and tidied up my things that messed everywhere, made me confused, stood dumbfound.

 

"It’s ok, Mr. I can do it myself..." I said to stop him, but he keeps doing it. So, I decided to help him.

"Waaaahhh... You buy every strawberry thing..." he comment made me blushed, shy. He smiled at me, our eyes were met, and I felt my heart started thump... Faster... and faster.

"Do you still searching another thing?" He asked while he smiled nonstop. I shook my head still in a blush mode.

"Ok... Lets go...” he said when he grab my basket full of strawberry and then grab my hand, lead me to the cashier. That weird felling came again, it's like there's some butterfly in my stomach, when he touched me.

 

"Ah.. Mr., I’ll pay it..." i said quickly when I saw him take out his wallet and his credit card. But he didn't let me. 'Na ah... What is it? Why he paid it? It's not like we knew each other for some years' i thought.

 

"Yah! Angel! I called you many times..." he yelled out, I gasped.

"Did you say something, Mr.?" I asked dumbly.

He chuckled then pinched my cheek, “I said, let's go"

 

'Aigo... He pinched me lightly... We're like a date couple, eh?' I though, hung my head down when I felt hot on my face, so ing blushed.

 

Then we walked out from SeVel. Now he brought my groceries in his hands, not allowed me to take it even one. I pouted, 'why he pampered me like this? I feel useless' I thought.

 

Donghae pov

 

After I paid those groceries, I brought it by myself. Hyukkie said that he want brought it by himself, but I didn't let him. He started pouted, made his face look soooo cuteeee...

'Aish... Can I make you mine now?' I grinned when that thing came up in my mind. I definitely make you mine, soon. I was opened my baggage and started to move each groceries into the baggage, when suddenly I felt an electric feeling of a touch. Its Hyukkie hand, prevented me to continue.

 

"Eh? Mr… why you put my groceries in your car?" He asked confusedly.

"I will drive you back to your home..."I said calmly in the middle of put the groceries in a baggage.

"But my work isn't finished yet..." Hyukkie said while I closed the baggage, and then walked towards the passenger door to open it.

"I've already told Teuki hyung... Let's in...” I said calmly and make a gesture to welcome him in my car. Lucky me, looking Hyukkie was so freaking blushed for my act. Then Hyukkie walked into the car with confused face.

I grinned widely, and then turn around the car to reach my own seat. I sat and took a glance to him, well... He was played with his own fingers, nervous, I think.

 

"uhm... S-say, Mr...."

"Just call my name, Hyukkie... Drop that Mr., of course...!" I cut Hyukkie words, protest his polite act.

"uhm... Ne... Donghae ssi..."

 

But I chuckled lightly, interrupted Hyukkie again, "can you stop being polite, my angel?" I said then winked. "What's the different between Mr. And ssi then, Hyukkie" I continued chuckled, while he puffed his cheek pouted.

"Keurae sweetie angel.... Stop pouting please before I can't hold myself and start to attack you... And tell me what it is..." I teased. Then he stared at me while he crossed his hands on his body.

 

"Wh-what w-was that mean?" he said shakily.

"Yah! I'm just kidding... Am I that scary??" I laughed but then I pouted my brows concerned. 'pabo Hae... Now you scared him'.

He nodded.

"haaaaaaaahhhhhhh..." I sighed deeply, frustrated.

That's not the plan.

I stopped my car beside and turn around my body to face Hyukkie.

He pulled his body away.

 

"Look, Hyukkie.. Don't scare... I just wanna be closer to you... Just being friend now" I smile warmth.

He then relaxed his body and smile back to me. *sigh* relieved.

 

"D-Donghae... Why you call me angel? I'm Eunhyuk..." he asked suddenly, I grinned before answered.

"Because you're beautiful... I told you the rest later..." I said bluntly, while he only stunned there. I grinned widely.

 

"Ok... Where we go now?" I yelled happily, tried to change the subject.

"Uhm... My apartment?" Hyukkie said confusedly.

"Exactly... Lead me, please!" I winked then, made him blushed.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

hellowww... i'm trying to write some EunHae story... since i falling in love with them... it's more difficult than write SiChul story... and... i end up with a long story... usually i just write one shoot.... wish you like this story... there's still 3 chapter more.... hope tomorrow i can update.... see yaaaa....

fighting Eun Hae Oppaaaa....