Some Love and Affection (NayoungxSomi)

IOI One-Shots (Requests Closed For Now)

Some Love and Affection

Nayoung x Somi

Requested By babujjung

 

"Somi's been slacking off lately," Somi's principal tried to explain in a nice way.

"Is that so?" Nayoung asked with a worried look on her face, which she never does unless it's serious.

The principal sighed, "I hope you do talk things over with her. She was doing fine but all of a sudden she started going downhill."

Nayoung bowed, "I will try to talk things over with her. I am so sorry for this."

The principal smiled, "I mean, this is a first. A student's guardian who gets called over to the principal's office more than ten times."

Nayoung bit her lip, 'What's gotten into Somi these days lately?'

...

All Somi ever wanted was love and affection from their stoneless leader, Nayoung. She had never wanted her to get angry. She winced as Nayoung slammed her hand on the table, "Explain what is going on."

Somi remained silent, scared to look at Nayoung's cold glare. Nayoung sighed, "Somi, you've never been like this before. Seriously, I've been called to the principal's office more than ten times already. What is going on?"

Somi continued to remain silent, which made Nayoung get on her nerves, "If you don't tell me what's going on, I won't even bother to let you play with the others anymore."

Somi widened her eyes, "Unnie!"

Nayoung shook her head, "Instead, you'll be focusing on your studies. Starting right now."

Somi sighed and slumped as she walked to her room. She told Sohye and Kyulkyung to get out due to Nayoung's orders and closed the door. She sat on her bed, hearing a knock from the door. She walked to the door and opened it, only to see textbooks in front of her. Nayoung placed the textbooks right next to her bed, bringing in a table for Somi to study on. Before she walked out, she gave Somi the cold eyes, "I better see you get up by ten ranks for the next exam."

Somi sighed and slumped on her chair. She played with her pencil and made doodles on her notebook, 'Now what am I going to do?'

...

Somi finally agreed and studied hard. She went up by nine ranks, but Nayoung was still proud of her for trying. Nayoung decided to treat everyone to sundaes as a reward for being very obedient. Somi wasn't that happy though. Sundaes are a good thing, but she wanted Nayoung to express her happiness more than that. As Somi played with her sundae, Nayoung looked at her worriedly.

Doyeon eyed at the sundae, "Somi, are you gonna eat that?"

Somi shook her head and offered Doyeon her sundae, "You guys can eat it. I'm gonna be in my room."

Yoojung butted in, "Hey! I was gonna ask her that!"

Doyeon smiled, "We'll share. How about that?"

Yoojung nodded and began to dig in the sundae with Doyeon. Nayoung bit her lip nervously, 'Usually she would be happy when she gets to eat sundaes. Something is wrong with her.'

Nayoung continued to stare at her own sundae when she felt a pat on her shoulder, "Everything okay there, Nayoung unnie?"

She looked at Chaeyeon who seemed to know what was going on even though she looked confused. Nayoung forced a smile, "Nothing. It's nothing."

Chaeyeon frowned but went back to eating her sundae. Nayoung sighed and got up, handing her sundae to the DoDaeng couple, "You guys can have this too. I don't feel hungry anymore."

The DoDaeng couple only shrugged and took away the sundae. Nayoung walked to Somi's room and opened the door, "Hey. You look sad and depressed. Don't you usually like sundaes?"

Somi shrugged, "I'm just not feeling good today."

Nayoung sat down next to Somi, "Care to tell me why?"

Somi pouted, "Promise you won't laugh at me?"

Nayoung nodded, "I promise."

Somi sighed, "Well, it's just that... lately it seems like you don't give me the same love and affection like you used to do. Don't get me wrong, I know you're busy with schedules and other stuff, but maybe a hug or a word of encouragement could satisfy me?"

Just then, she felt Nayoung wrap her arms around her waist. Nayoung smiled, "There. Are you happy now that I did this?"

Somi nodded and hugged Nayoung back, "That was all I ever wanted. I never meant for you to get stressed out."

Nayoung patted Somi's back, "Don't worry. From now on, I'll remember to give you a hug or a word of encouragement every once in a while."

Somi smiled, "Thanks. You're the best leader I can count on, Nayoung unnie."

Nayoung smiled back, "I'm glad you're back to normal."

She then stopped the hug and pulled Somi's arm gently, "Now let's go eat sundaes."

Somi nodded and smiled as she walked to the kitchen with Nayoung.