Your Everything

Words Mean Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is good

Love is great.

Jeongyeon woke up a bit late knowing her alarm on her phone didn't go off but she rushed around her home getting ready and trying to collect her things. Her cell phone rang and when she went to it she only smiled.

Bunny

She was going to answer it but she quickly ignored it and went to the bathroom to wash her teeth and fix her light blonde hair as it was growing and she loved it. It had been five months since she had been with Jiwon whom she calls 'Bobby' now.

It was a bit weird at first but she adjusted calling him that. Just as she finished her business, she grabbed her bag and rushed downstairs trying not to trip going down the steps. She was going to be late for her first class but it was mostly for extra credit.

Her lungs were burning with fire as she kept going down the steps and just as she got closer she mentally jinxed herself. The third step made her lose balance and she closed her eyes hoping to meet the ground but instead a pair of arms grabbed her and leaned back against the wall.

"Carefully Baby," he chuckled and kept holding her.

She sighed knowing it was her boyfriend and smiled as she moved to see him. "Nice catch Bunny."

"I knew you were late since you dodged my call." he placed her down on the ground avoiding the steps. "What happens if I'm not here next time?"

"Well good thing you were here this time." she smiled and pinched his cheek as he rolled his eyes but he was melting to her touch.

"Let's go before it gets later." she got out of his arms and they walked down the street looking for a cab. At times if they were running late, they would get a cab and head to school. The buses took a while to arrive and the different stops would waste more time. It was kind of annoying.

On the ride to school. Bobby, grabbed his girl's hand interlacing them with his and kissed the back of her hand. He smiled as she looked at him and he would stare at her hair. It was amazing how it was growing more and she had dyed it not too long ago. He loved it.

He thought back a few months ago when they first started dating and it was a bit rough when girls would pick on her and call her names because of her hair style but thankfully he was around or Mijoo.

Mijoo and Yerin were the most two bad girls of the girlfriends dating his friends. They always protected the others. Hayi wasn't attending school only online classes since Hanbin was very jealous of other guys talking to her. Seo Jisoo who was dating Yunhyeong; was in a all woman's college and she had a few trust problems with him. Myungeun was somewhat innocent but she had been getting better to get Junhoe wrapped around his finger.

But as for Bobby, he was happy. Two weeks of being together, he told his parents and they were happy with him and then they told Jeongyeon parents. It was a bit of a shock but it made more sense since they couldn't come up with more excuses for him to be over more.

At school it was like one of those romantic manga's you read. Jeongyeon would always be in the library looking for book on her assignments and Bobby would be attached to her with his arms wrapped around her waist as she had to walk down some aisles. There was one time, she was in the second floor and he pulled to a dark unseen corner and had a small make-out with her.

She blushed at every kiss they had and their hearts would always be filled with warm fuzzy feelings.

They had yet to say 'I Love you' but they were very much in love just by looking at each other in their eyes.

It was perfect.

- - -

Jeongyeon ran quickly not waiting for Bobby to get out of the cab, he had to pay anyways but she gave him a quick peck and went to her classroom. She saw the teacher arriving at the same time as she was and went to take her seat next to Yerin who was messing with her phone.

"Where have you been?" she asked the older girl who was out of breath.

"I just got here." Jeongyeon took out a piece of paper. "I should have just asked you to give me the notes but we have to be present for this."

Yerin nodded her head. "Yeah I wonder what the topic will be."

The teacher smiled and sat on top of the desk that was near the window. She wore comfortable black slacks with a nice red blouse. Her name was Nam Boyeon. "Ok I know this is an extra credit lecture for about fifteen minutes. What do you think your paper should be on?"

The class was quiet for a moment until one student spoke.

"Idols and how they are trained?"

Boyeon tiled her head. "No, let's try again."

"How about school and a survey on how student study?" another student spoke up.

The teacher shook her head. "How about something personal? I'm in the mood to read someone personal and raw. Do you know what that means?"

Some students shook their heads.

She smiled and hopped off the desk and started walking. "Reading something raw means, something that happened recently, or it can be something unexpectedly and you still can't seem to move on from it. Anything that is fresh and raw. Surprise me on the topic. I don't care what it will be, tragic, family drama, friend drama just leave out the gossip or just change their names, love and heartbreak can do well too."

All the students were busy writing down their notes and looked at the teacher for more. Expect she smiled. "The paper is due next week in my office this time."

She dismissed everyone and left the classroom. Everyone grabbed their things and left the room as well. Jeongyeon was wondering of what topic to do as she collected her things but nothing came to mind. She looked at Yerin who was still in her seat before she moved up and got her things.

"What will you be writing?" she asked Yerin.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure, maybe a personal experience on when Donghyuk was with me when they were making fun of Jimin but she totally told off those guys."

Jeongyeon blinked at her for a second before she spoke. "But he didn't do anything.."

She laughed and headed out the door. "Yeah but its more towards Jimin for slaying those jerks. It's also based on her accepting herself. What about you?"

She shook her head. "I haven't thought of anything."

"I'm sure you will. I gotta go. See you for lunch." Yerin waved to Jeongyeon and she turned the other way to head to her class. She was messing with her phone and saw a text from Bobby.

Bunny:

Do you have super powers I don't know about?

Jeongyeon laughed as she stopped walking to text him back. Just before she could tap the send button a pair of arm quickly wrapped themselves around her lifting her up and spinning her around. She squealed and smacked his arms wanting to be let go.

Bobby chuckled and placed her down. He turned her around quickly and his eye smiles always made him look like a bunny. "Did you just get my text?"

She nodded with a smile. "I told you last time, this building with service."

He nodded and cupped the back of her head pulling her into him for a kiss. "Well I just came for my morning kiss and I gotta head to class. I'll see you in two hours."

She nodded at him but before he left, she pulled back and kissed him just a bit longer. "See you."

He kissed her cheek and left this time. Receiving his kisses always made her day better and have her heart flying with the butterflies in her stomach. She bit her bottom lip and went to her next class. They were boring lectures at times, she ended up doodling or looking at her phone and she would get a message from Jinhwan showing her a picture of Bobby asleep with the book open in front of him. She shook her head. She had told Jinhwan, Hanbin and Donghyuk if they caught him doing something like to take a picture and to use it for blackmail.

His punishment would be not being able to kiss her for the day or it would be no hand holding or it would be no touching period and it would drive him crazy.

She messaged Jinhwan back for a thanks and she knew what she had to do for her next class. One of her classes had ended quickly than normal. She went to the canteen to get something quick to munch on for not having breakfast and then headed back to the building where she needed to be.

Just as she turned the corner, she saw the girl named Jennie Kim talking amongst her friends and laughing with three boys around her. She didn't give Jeongyeon a hard time after the first time but every now and then, Jennie would see Jeongyeon lovey dovey with Bobby and she would do some things purposely. Bobby would get mad but Jeongyeon managed to stop it.

Mijoo would be the one to handle her when she saw what happened from afar. Jinhwan was lucky to be dating a girl who could defend herself from others.

Not wanting to be seen, Jeongyeon went to her classroom where Bobby would be. She went to her seat and just as she was about to sit down. She saw Bobby show up with a goofy smile on his face. He was about to kiss his girl but she put the spiral in front of his face.

"Sleeping again in class?" she raised her eyebrows as she waited on him to answer.

He hissed and turned away. "Damn it Jinhwan!"

Jeongyeon grabbed his bag from his shoulder and put it on her side of table. "You're taking notes and no sleeping this lecture."

He smiled again looking like a cute bunny. "What's my punishment this time?"

She smirked and moved closer to him to whisper in his ear. He widen his eyes and his mouth was slightly open as she moved back with a wink. He felt his body heat up from what she said and he wanted to groan loudly but didn't.

"You can't be serious!" he whined as he sat down. "Come on Baby don't do this to me please!"

"You should have thought about that before you slept." she also sat down next to him taking out her things. She couldn't help but smile as she saw him fidget in his place like a child who got his favorite toy taken away.

She had told him, if he didn't take notes today, she wouldn't make-out with him in their dark unseen corner in the library second floor. Over the past few months while dating him, she had become a bit daring with him but it was a nice challenge in her life as well.

When class begun, Jeongyeon saw Bobby start taking notes and saw him writing a few things. He even answered a few questions in class surprising the teacher and a few students in the room. He winked at his girl with a smile and went back to doing more notes.

Class was coming to an end Jeongyeon was impressed at how well he did. He had a smile on his face for being a good boy as he put his things away.

"So am I still punished?" he asked as he leaned against the table waiting for her.

"I suppose not." she rolled her eyes going up to him for chaste kiss.

"Shall we get going?" he held out his hand and together they left going to their second floor of the unseen corner of the library.

- - -

Lips were on lips.

The sound of lips together could be echoed just a bit.

Bobby had Jeongyeon pressed against the wall being sandwiched between him and the wall. He had his hands on her waist for a while but they went under her shirt getting the feel of her heat she was giving off. At times mindlessly, he would rub up against her and pressed harder into . He slid his tongue past and tired to give a silent groan every now and then, his hands would roam around her body.

Jeongyeon would tug on his shirt as she moved her head to the side getting more access to his lips. She ran her fingers through his hair giving a slight tug and her breathing burned as neither of them wanted to come up for air. The sound of her and him kissing was all that could be heard in the unseen corner. She pushed herself up a few times on her toes trying to be at his level.

Bobby broke the kiss and moved down to her jaw line then slowly to the nape of her neck kissing and nibbling for a while until he went back to her lips. He gave her a chance to get some air as he did his own thing. He pulled away again and rested his head on her forehead. He removed his hands from her waist and placed them on her blonde hair. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I should get more rewards."

"Well maybe you should stop sleeping in class and maybe you can." she giggled as he knocked his head to hers but still ended up kissing her. "What time is it? I'm meeting Yerin for lunch."

Bobby's breathing was still hard as he tried to get it back to normal. He grabbed his phone to check the time and before he could say something. Voices came from a distance. He covered up Jeongyeon a bit and whispered what was going on. From all the times they kissed there, they hadn't been caught. There was always a quick exit.

The back stairs.

He told Jeongyeon to go first and he would follow behind her a few minutes later. When the people had left, Bobby sighed and felt his heart pound from all the anxiousness and he smiled at his girl. "Let's go to the canteen."

They walked hand in hand on the way there and Bobby couldn't stop laughing at how the small spot on her nape of the neck was showing a bit. Once they got inside, Jeongyeon went to Yerin and Jimin who were with Mino and Donghyuk. Just as she sat down, Yerin spit out her water making Donghyuk jump from his chair and Mino was laughing.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked looking at them and when her eyes landed on Jimin, as she pointed to her neck and looked at Bobby. "You didn't!"

Bobby was laughing as he raised his hands up in the air for defeat. "Sorry Baby, I couldn't help myself."

Jeongyeon stood from her place and smacked his chest hard. "Bobby I -- "

"Love it? Awh, I can make more, just ask." he winked before running away to get some food.

She groaned and sat in her place looking at those around her. "How bad is it?"

"The question is, when did you get it?" Mino smirked as he looked at her. "Come on we are guys, we can't help on wanting to mark what belongs to us."

"We are not trees for you dogs to mark us." Yerin rolled her eyes and throw a plastic bottle at him.

"As if you don't like it when I touch your soft spot." Donghyuk spoke looking at her.

Yerin punched Donghyuk in the stomach making him groan and hold himself. "That's beside the point. Just be careful on where he puts them. It took forever to tell my mom it was a rash and it would go away."

"Oh yeah, I remember that. You dragged me into it too!" Jimin spoke as she looked at Yerin.

"I'm glad to have helped too!" Mino winked at both girls.

"Ok I'm good with this conversation to end please." Jeongyeon said putting her hand up. "What are you guys doing this weekend?"

"Didn't he tell you about the pool party?" Donghyuk asked as he munched on his food.

"What pool party?" she asked him. Just when she was going to get more information, Bobby came back with two sandwiches and two waters. "Are you having a pool party?"

He nodded with his goofy smile and sat next to her. "Thanks for reminding me. I was going to tell you but you sped away from me when we got here."

"What about your parents?" she asked looking concerned.

"They will be going out of town with yours. So you will be spending the night with a friend or you can just stay with me and have someone cover for you." he opened her sandwich and then her bottled water. "Don't worry, the party will be fun. It's a pool party!"

"Yet why does it feel like a bad idea?" Yerin sat back in her chair.

"Don't jinx it!" Mino threw her a paper ball. "It's going to be awesome!"

- - -

This party was suppose to be fun and let lose but at some point things turned out unexpectedly. Jeongyeon wished it hadn't.

Three and half hours since the party started.

The music was blasting crazy loud as people were dancing close together and practically rubbing up against each other. Jeongyeon walked around some people as she was having fun for a bit when it was just her, Bobby, Mijoo, Jinhwan, Yerin, Donghyuk and Yunhyeong. Although the more people came the more wild the party was.

Not to mention the hook up Junhoe brought with a few beer cases. Hanbin stopped by with Hayi and he was by her side for a while until Yunhyeong and Chanwoo pushed him into the pool.

The pool was glowing with all different colors tonight. It was the idea that Mijoo saw online that she wanted to do. They put glow sticks of all different colors and put them in the pool making it colorful. It was crazy weird but it turned out cool.

Jeongyeon was walking around looking for Bobby since most of the girl-friends were with their boyfriends but some were also drinking. She spotted Myungeun who was sitting next to Junhoe as they were talking to Hayi. She turned around and found Jimin and Mino just coming inside.

"Let me guess, Bobby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter