Pair Dance

Imperfectly Perfect

The Brand New Concert is in a month and the BNM Boys had to learn two dance choreographies. 

The boys were busy practicing so Byul was often left by herself to practice her self-made raps and continue her vocal and dance lessons with her coaches. 

However, one day, she was once again called by the CEO. She took yet another big sigh before knocking on the door. 

"come in" a voice signaled so she opened the door and was greeted by the CEO. "I have yet another great news for you again. Byul. You are going to be very busy this year." He grinned. 

"Well, there's a little sad news. You know Jace right? She sadly can't make it to Japan for the concert because it overlaps with Unpretty Rapstar... I can't change the numbers of the concert schedule anymore so we need a replacement... and I thought that this would be a great chance for you to get public recognition before going on P101! How does that sound?" The CEO informed. 

"......." No words came out. "hahaa~. I expected this kind of response from you. Either way... I am not taking a no for an answer... So yes. In a sense you have no say in this. hahaha." The CEO laughed. 

"KAMSAMNIDA!!!" Byul squealed. "I WILL DO MY ABSOLUTE BEST AND WILL GIVE 200 PERCENT IN THIS!" 

"Thats my Byul! I know you can do this! The song's 'You Look Good' So get some rap ready! I expect the absolute top notch lyrics! One that'll make the audience cry good!" He said. 

 

a/n: For those of you that don't know the song, it's actually one of the song that was done for the rap evaluation for P101 S1! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sku13E4vWLE

 

At that moment, a knock was heard again. "Come in!" The CEO yelled. Byul looked back to see the wooden door creak open and popped out a familar face. 

"Oh Woojin-ah! Perfect timing! Sit down!" The big man waved him to sit down next to you. Byul and Woojin exchanged eye contact, both wondering why they were in the same room. 

"Okay... So another good news." The CEO settled down in his comfortable chair. "I received evaluations from the dance trainers and it seems like...." 

The two teens gulped at the pause, expecting some kind of bad news. 

"YOU TWO ARE THE TOP DANCERS!! SO. As a small award, I want you guys to perform a dance routine at the concert. Woojin. I know you're a little busy learning two choreographs already, but I believe in you. I know that you are more than capable." The CEO encouraged the boy. 

"You'll be dancing to this choreo... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hqp0tai_qs

... while Sanchez will be singing the song." He explained.

(a/n If you don't know Sanchez yet, I RECOMMEND HIM SO MUCH. Im going to reference his songs from time to time! If you want me to make like a blog post about him, and introduce him then I would LOVE too!

WIth that, the meeting ended and Woojin and Byul headed back to their practice room together. 

"It's weird how we havent seen each other for about a week when we've been literally seeing each other every single day for the past few years. haha." Byul commented with a chuckle. 

"Yeah.. you're right... But at least we're back in the original pattern since we have to learn the choreo now. Haha" Woojin commented and Byul followed with an outburst of laughter. 

"I hope you don't get sick of me." She joked. "Why would I ever get sick of you." Woojin commented in a rather serious tone. Byul was taken aback and couldn't help but feel her heart skip a beat. 

what do you mean by that?

Rather at a bad timing, they arrived at Woojin's dance practice studio. "I'll see you tomorrow noona." He gave her the rather famous crooked smile and entered the room to join the other BNM boys. 

what... is this?