Ms. Right?

How Great Is Your Love?

“Happy birthday, happy birthday Jessica! Happy birthday to you my dear sister. Happy birthday Jessica!”, Krystal sang.

“Is it my birthday today?”, Jessica questionned. She did not even bother to check the calendar.

“Yes, it’s the 18th of April”, Krystal answered.

“Well, for me… it’s just an ordinary day”, Jessica replied.

Ever since, she was left by her girlfriend on the date of her birhday. Every birthday she had for the next upcoming years was just an ordinary day.

“Aigoo… unnie”, Krystal hissed. “You should be happy today”

“I want to but you know I cant easily do that. It was so hard”, Jessica sighed.

“You will be unnie. Someday… I know”

“Thank you, Krys”

“No problem!”, Krystal replied. “I need to go back to my work. My boss is calling me…”

“Okay Krys, bye!”, Jessica hanged up and focus on her work.

While having a conversation with one of her colleague since, it’s almost lunch. She received a call from the receptionist.

“A visitor?”

“Yes Ms. Jung. Should I let her in?”

“Okay, I’ll just wait for him”, Jessica said.

While she and her friend discussing. She noticed that her friend attention is not on her anymore. She looks like daydreaming.

“Ahmm… I’m looking for Ms. Jessica Jung?”

She follow where the voice came. She saw a tall, thin, short-haired girl. She’s wearing a white t-shirt partner with a leather jacket for her top. Black pants with small size gold chains near the belt area and a rubber shoes.
Overall, the tall girl looks like a celebrity. She’s good looking. That most of boys and girls working in that floor stop what they were doing and admire a model like girl.

“Ms. Jessica”, the tall figure approach her table. “This one is for you”, she smiled as she give her the bouquet of white roses and a box of cake. “Happy birthday”, she smile showing her perfect and white teeth.

“OMG! We’re friends for so long but you didn’t told me that you have a girlfriend”, her friend said.

“I don’t have”, Jessica said in her usual demeanor. “I’m sorry but, who are you?”

The tall one did not even flinch when Jessica sent her a notorious glare. She’s even amused.

“I’m Choi Sooyoung”, she smiled again. Showing those perfect teeth. “Actually, your sister book me and asked to send these.”

“Too bad…”, her friend said. She go to Sooyoung and held her shoulder. “Sooyoung right?”

“Y-Yes…”

“I’m Tiffany Hwang”, she went in front of her. Almost blocking Jessica’s view of the tall girl. “Can I book you to destroy Queen Elsa’s frozen heart?”

“What are you saying?”, Jessica whined.

“Well, if you don’t have any special someone”

“I don’t have anyone”, Sooyoung’s fast answer. “I can’t decline the offer. Ms. Jessica is attractive”

Jessica was so surprise with her boldness. Meanwhile, the whole floor who’s cheering for them become more loud.

It’s quite rare to see anyone confess their attraction in front of Jessica. Most in their office is afraid of her. Not just with her cold aura. Jessica is also one of the top employees. Making her admirers more intimidated.

“I have to go”, Sooyoung said when she read the message in her phone. There’s another passenger book for her.

“We hope to see you more here soon”, Tiffany says.

“I hope so”, Sooyoung said. “Happy birthday again, Jessica”, she show a mini heart sign before she finally leave. Creating another chant from the employees and a butterfly building in Jessica’s stomach.

“You’re so beatiful today”, Tiffany exclaimed. Jessica just let out a smile and cant help to stare at the cake and the roses. “Maybe, she’s your Miss Right?”

Jessica sighed. It’s too early to say that. She did not even know Sooyoung that much. She cant feel anything special about the tall girl.

“Ms. Hwang and Ms. Jung” The two look at person who called them. “Lunch?”

“Sure, we’ll be coming”, Jessica said.