Chapter 9 (PART 2)

WHY YOU?!

Happy reading


 

You ( Bae Jungmin )

Bae Jinyoung Park Jihoon

Park Woojin Lee Daehwi Lai Kuanlin

 Ong Seongwoo  Kim Jaehwan  Kang Daniel 

 Hwang Minhyun  Ha Sungwoon   Yoon Jisung 

 Kim Donghyun  Im Youngmin  kim minsoo 

Italic - jinyoung mom

Bold - jinyoung and Jungmin dad


 

  Ah why today schedule so tiring. 


 Yah lucky enough we are getting free food for lunch .


 Woojin ah. Why are you sulking 


Aniya. Something came up into my mind.  


 Well hello guys . What can i get for you guys 


 Since when you became a waiter. 


 Yah my cafe my service now what you guys want 


 Get us the normal orders we always had 


 Okay oh wait. Wheres the rest. 


At home since they cant come here due to some reasons. Youngmin hyung. Why did you tell my sister that Donghyun will be here when he's restricted to be here? 


 Its for her own good Jinyoung ah. You don't want Jihoon to get bruised here. Also you dont want  Jungmin to be sad. Am i right? 


What do you mean hyung? 


 Well see for yourself. 

 


The boys looked up at the entrance and saw Donghyun with a girl. Everyone was shocked but not Daniel. Seongwoo saw him, he nudge to get back Daniel sense. Youngmin shake his head and went to make their drinks. 

 


 Heol. Someone has bring back a new fish to play with  . 


Hyung are you telling me that my sister is a fish. 


 Ayee no i dont meant by that. 


Never mind hyung. 


 Aigoo ya. Look who is here. 


 Why are you here 
 

 Im here to play ofcourse but my toy is not here. So whats up. 


Hyung im leaving. 


 Look someone is leaving for his future wife ayee 


Dont even dare to take your chance 


 Oh trying to be protective enough huh. Well let me just say. You wont even have a good time with her. 


 Yah Kim Donghyun. Just play with that of yours and dont even try to disturb their lifes. Both of you are nothing. Get along. You dont want your image to be ruin dont you. 


 We'll see. Ouh and Daniel hyung. Your such a waste on this beautiful lady here. She is a one  good treasure  

 


Donghyun walk away with his smirk. Daniel was about to stood up from his seat but Jisung prevent him. The boys just look at Donghyun and sigh. Youngmin came back with their drinks. Jihoon grab his and leave the cafe. Youngmin just gave a weak smile and tap Jinyoung shoulder. Just then Minsoo appeared and saw them. She knew what just happened and reached out to them. 

 


Annyeong my brothers  


Annyeong Minsoo ah. 


Youngmin oppa the usual please. 


 Arasso. You just sit around. Oh and do your job. They need some ice. 

 


Youngmin left her with the boys. She smile and went to seat beside Jaehwan since theres empty space there. She glance at Jinyoung and just gave a weak smile. 

 


Well you know that he just spitting out his trash since he has no target to aim. 


 You said it easily but we dont. 


 Oppa. You are really wasting your time to take in his words. He is just showing how high he is when he is basically low as always. His parents have yet to pay funds. 


 Yah your words are so salty today. 


 Well you know. I just came back from stupid competitions


Again. Yah you should really stop having those. You have tons of awards already. 


 Aigooo since when our baejin care for this Minsoo here 


Shut it hyung. 


 Oppa. I might not be in Seoul for a month 


YAH WAE. 


 Woah chill your man. She might just need to go for competition. 


 Ani. My family decides to meet someone in japan. I cant stay here alone since theres no one at home. Also its my break time 


Vacation huh


 Something like that. Dont worry. I will update Jungmin unnie about my whereabouts. Dont get bored when im not around ayee 


 Yah we know what to do with our lifes. So what brings you here. 


 To get my drinks. I thought unnie might be here but i guess someone is preventing her ayee. 


Ani. Youngmin hyung called her not to some since something happened. 


Y es i did or my place will be in a mess. Yah here you go. You should really stop having those  isotonic juice Minsoo. How many times did i ever tell you that. 


Uhhh. Since ever i was 10. Ayee oppa dont worry too much. My mom wont even care. Alll she care is that money that i work hard on. 


 Yah who wont be worried about you. Now get your home. Your dad will kill me if he knows you are here. 


Arasso. Oppa hwaiting. 


Yah let me send you home. 


 Aigoo. Our Jinyoung is growing so well 


 Hyung. Just drink up 


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Its been hours since ever the boys are not around. You and the maknaes were getting bored of the house. While you were reading something. Daehwi and Guanlin were playing with Jinyoung's game in the living room. You lost focus on reading since the boys were shouting over and over. Just then you stop what you are doing and went straight to the boys is. They just dont realize their surrounding. You sigh and shooked your head. Went straight to unplug the game console. 

 


AISH NUNA


YO WHAT WAS THAT FOR .


Thats for shouting over and over. Yah my ears are gonna go death soon. Arent you guys suppose to have schedule today. 


Well my lovely Jungmin nuna. The thing is that we dont have any. 


What a joke 


What is a joke when you see us rotting in your house nuna. Nuna cant we eat pizza. 


Andwae. The last time its you boys who clean the mess up. Its just me all alone cleaning every spots. 


Come on nuna. Just for the three of us. 


Go and order yourself. She has something on for today. 


Oh Jihoon oppa. 


Yah why arent you getting ready. 


What do you even mean. 


Get yourself dress up. You dont want eomma to wait dont you. 


Hold on. Why the heck are you even forcing me to when i know that in you, you dont even want me to. 


Why cant you just follow what i said to you. 


Why should i when im not a thing to you. 

 


Before anyone could say anything. You stomp your feet towards your room and not even looking back at the boys. All they would heard is picture frames dropped and your door bang loudly. Daehwi and Guanlin were just having their eyes wide while Jihoon just sigh and went to sit at the couch. 

 


Hyung. Mianhae. I cant stop Woojin hyung


More like you didnt stop yourself from telling her. 


Tell her what. 


Hyung calm yourself first then we talk. 


Just tell me would you. 


Okay okay. We told her bout it. 


You guys are so useless
 

Hyung we cant help it since she is your bride to be


Yeah but still it matters to her. Both of you knows it well. Like seriously 


Hyung just tell your mom she is not feeling well. 


Yah you think his mom will believe in him. 


You guys. Just shut your mouth. Im going to talk to her. 


Arasso. Call us if she starts to rage. 


She wont . Jihoon hyung is an angel. 


Just shut the mouth would you. 

 


Without noticing. Jihoon ignore them and leave them bickering while he went to see you if you are okay or not. Once he reached infront of your bedroom door. He took a deep breath and was about to knock your door. Before he could do that the door was opened by you with your frowning face. He sigh and give a weak smile. You rolled your eyes and went to your bed. Jihoon follwed you and went to sit beside  you. 

 


You jerk why cant you just say the truth. 


Well the fact that you dont even accept this marriage since the start


So do you idiot. 


Okay fine. Im sorry. I should have told you earlier than i should.


Just tell me why. 


Since when you have the care for me
 

Speak up before your right eye is going to be blind anytime soon Park Jihoon. 


Its Jihoon oppa to you and stop giving me those death stare. 


10 minutes starting from now. 


Well you already heard all of it by those three. Overall i just dont want you to be her victim. I just dont want you to get hurt by her. Like ever. 


Then you should prove her wrong. Come on Jihoon oppa. You are smart enough to overcome this thing. 


I know i should but im not that strong to handle it alone. 


Then i will be with you. We are going through this together. No matter what obstacles we faced. 


Wait you telling me you accepting this arrange marriage. 


Do you even think i have ways to stop this marriage. I will be sticking with you eaither ways. Im just gonna make my own family happy. 


But not Jinyoung . Jungmin ah. You know this thing is serious right. 


Oppa im not as dumb as you. 


Arasso. Now get ready. We are going for our own lunch. 


Just the two of us  


Well yeah. Or you want eomma to join. 


Urghh fine.