Guidelines

RECKLESS - YG Entertainment's First Ever Rock Band - APPLY CLOSED -

As said above, these are the guidelines.

Information that should be included:

Basic Information: Name, Birthdate, Ethnicity, Birthplace, Hometown, Nicknames, Languages (limit is six, only fluent in three), Weight, Height, Blood Group, Personality Traits (5-7 Postive, 5-7 Negative), Personality, Appearance (Face Claim, as many pictures as you want and name of FC),Style.

Story of their life: Background, Likes (limit is 10), Dislikes (limit is ten), Habits(5-10),Hobbies(5-10), Trivia(Unlimited), Family

Lights! Camera! Action!: Stage Name, Persona, Fanclub name & color, Positions, Talent Twins, Trainee Years(Minimum is one year), Trainee Life (must be a YG trainee in the end please and thank), Pre-Debut Experiences, Scandals (Optional) ,Any Other Occupation other than idol (Optional)

I love you like a love song baby: Love Interest(s), , How They Meet, How Long Before They Date, When Do They go Public and How, anything else you want.

 

Don't know what to write for certain things?

I got ya.

1. Basic Information

With Ethnicity, like I said in the rules, please have some Asian in them. It doesn't matter what kind of Asian, whether it be Southern Asian or whatever. Other than that the ethnicity can be whatever you want. With Languages, the limit is six and they can only be fluent in at least three of those, please and thank. Personality, for both the positive and negative traits the limit is 5-7. Keep in mind, you need to describe how the character acts within those traits. It could be a paragraph or so explaining, or you can add a couple sentences after you state each trait. I don't mind, just make sure I know the trait you are talking about. With the face claim, I don't mind if you use a celebrity. Just try not to use Korean idols please, unless they are identical twins. (They don't have to look alike if they are twins.) Please do add the name though, for my future reference. Style is pretty much just a description of how they dress normally as if they were going out with friends, add in a little how they dress formally please.

2. Story of their life

With the Background, a sob story is fine but please have it make sense and try not to make it very sad. But if needed, it's really fine just have your character be fine now or working on being fine now. For example, they can't just be suicidal for a small ammount of time and truely be fine after that, being suicidal always leaves a impact on someone's life even years after it happened. Trivia is pretty much fun facts about your character that did not fit in personality or background. So crazy with that and have fun, be creative. As said in the rule, relations to Korean celebrities are allowed or to any celebrity really. The only thing is that they must, must make sense. Friends can be considered Family when you are writing about family. You can have original charcters, because original characters are great. Or celebrities, that makes sense, because that is fine as well. With family, you can state the relation, name, age, occupation, two personality traits whether they are good or bad, and two to four sentences on how close they are or with friends how they met and such.

3. Lights! Camera! Action!

A stage name is optional, their names work just as fine. Persona, please be creative. It's pretty much like the "role" they take in the group, like The Happy Virus or something. Talent twins are optional, it's pretty much someone they have a similar skill to. For trainee years, the minimum is one year as a trainee. But in the end the must be a current YG trainee for the creation of this band. It doesn't all have to be in Korean Entertainments, for an example they could have been a trainee at Johnny's & Associates in Japan for one year before going to South Korea. Past experiences can be anything suchas being in a band before or a background singer for someone else, anything you want for them to have experience. Just don't go to crazy. Scandals are optional, a little drama is always good. If there is any other occupation other then being an idol, such as an actor or model,  please do add at the end of this section, please and thank. 

4. I love you like a love song baby

All love is accepted here. Whether it be boyxboy or boyxgirl. An is the biggest thing, put try not to exceed over 15 years older. Unless like the love interest is one sided and probably never going to happen, we all have those types of crushes/love. No actual dating yet. Please have a few sentences on how you want them to meet, then another few sentences on how they get together and if when/how they go public in another few sentences. You can add even more details if you want. I would like to keep the realness within this fictional story, so please don't expect them to come out dating and everything be knock knock good good. Heteroual realtionships between celebrities brings a lot of controversy and same couples are still very, very taboo in South Korea. So there will be hate and disgust. It will hurt me writing it because I support all love but I gotta. You can have more than one love interests but YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE FOR THEM TO END UP OFFICIALLY.

 

Extra

-You can mention my charcter Tyler Kim Castillos as he is trying to cut down on smoking. You can add like how they hid his cigarettes or try to get him to quit. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OPTIONAL AND WILL NOT EFFECT IF YOUR APP IS CHOSEN OR NOT.

-You can be transgender (mostly female to male please) or be non-binary, just beaware I have never really written something like that. But I will try my very freaking best just for you. I just don't want to discriminate anyone.

-Everyone will be a vocalist just like how it is in DAY 6 unless said otherwise(aka if you want that for your character or not), but there will be one lead vocalist.

-The positons of makane(he is born December 1998), drummer, a rapper and the lead dancer is taken by my character.

-I am currently writing up my character's profile and should hopefully be up soon if you need something to refernce by. It won't be that decorated or creative, sicne I will be typing and setting it up very, very quickly.

-Any quesions, please do ask.

-HAVE FUN!