Her Past

Stigma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright, so this will be the last chapter for the past before the present. Enjoy~

-----

2 years had passed since Taehyung became a member of Jisoo's family. Despite Taehyung acting very coldly towarded Jisoo and the workers at the beginning. He was still very thankful for their care, something he longed for a very long time. They were all very nice towarded him and tried to make him as comfortable as they could. It fact, at some point of Taehyung's stay here, he has to admitted that living with Jisoo was much better than with his father. In his perspective, most of the maids, butler, and bodyguards here are normal, except for Jisoo. The latter can seemed to always amazed him with her weird behaviours, frequently laughing by herself at times, pronouncing weird words that she called it 'English', or even asked Jennie, a maid, for chicken almost every meal, explained the fact that there were many chickens at the farm that she claimed were her mom's. 

Nevertheless, the point is that he was actually enjoying his life here. He wasn't abuse anymore, he got to go to a real school like every kid, even though it was homeschool but he's not complaining, the fewer people the less trouble for him. All he has to deal with most of the time is Jisoo. Maybe God has finally listened to his prayers and gave him a new family, just like the saying 'When a door close, another one will open'. However, he was still hurt somehow, the wounds are still there. Physical ones have been fixed, but not the ones in his heart. The nightmares were also still there but thankfully not as frequent as the first 2 years as it decreased over time.

Abruptly sitting up from the bed, hyperventilating while sweating bullets. Taehyung tried to calm himself down after witnessing the sight of his dead father on the ground that was flooded with blood. Not again..He thought. It was another one of those nights where the nightmares of his dead father coming back and haunted him. Sensing that he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep anytime soon, he decided to go get himself a glass of water. Grabbing his flashlight, he walked into the dark hallway trying to make his way to the kitchen. Chills soon ran up his spines as the cold breeze hited his cheeks along with the sound of sniffing when he reached downstairs.

What's that sound?

As curiosity got the best of him, he walked towards the origin of the sounds. It was then when he sees Jisoo sitting on the couch facing the windows crying. It was quite a surprising sight for Taehyung, Jisoo has never once cried before even when she broke her arm while trying to climb the tree to impress him. Wanting to know what was wrong, he spook up, "Hey,"

The shocked Jisoo turned her head toward his direction before facing the windows once again to wiped away her tears. 

"T-Taetae, why are you still up?"

"I should ask you the same question,"Taehyung replied settling himself on the black leather couch next to the latter.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"A-ah no something just got into my eyes that's all." She replied while faking a smile.

"There's still some tears left in her eyes", Taehyung then pointed at her cheeks, the panicked Jisoo soon activated as she quickly wiped her own face before realizing that she was tricked.

"You're a bad liar"

Giving up Jisoo could only let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter