be my OASIS

Oasis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was standing at the end of the world and couldn’t see the path
I needed someone
When I was trapped in the darkness and couldn’t see the light
I was waiting for the helping hand..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark clouds and the pouring rain make your shadow at the end of the road there faded away in my sight. I vaguely see you smiling with my sadness.

I do not know what that smile means. I should be angry to you. I want to stand up and scold you but somehow it's hard for me to stand with this feet. Im try and keep trying but the wind and the rain make my body feels limps.

There I saw you turn your back on me and slowly walking away. I want to stop and ask who you are, but once again i can’t. my lips feels stiff from the cold.

I cried and cried at my feet, cold. And no one is near me. Only the shady trees that are on my right and left and the road in front and behind me. I feel lost..

If I walk in the direction you are going i don't know what I will find, the path in front of me where you turn your back on me is dark. While the path behind me was filled with laughter, sad, angry, disappointed and happy. Feels broad but the same path as you take a little dark but in interspersed with Light.

I've decided!

 

.........

“Gikwang hyung” Dongwoon BEAST's youngest member call to the fourth oldest member BEAST who was enjoying a live broadcast of a football matches on tv.

“What is Dongwoon-ah?” Gikwang turned his attention from the tv screen to Dongwoon.

“Did you see Doojoon hyung? I've been looking for him but I haven't seen him. Did you see him hyung?”

“no. Looks like he's out, it's something important? why you not try to contact him?”

Gikwang's give suggestion to Dongwoon who is looking for where Yoon Doojoon's presence the BEAST leader

Dongwoon thinks for a moment then turns to Gikwang then grin. He just realized why he didn't try to contact Doojoon smartphone.

“I forgot, why I did not think to try to contact him. Thank you hyung”

“wait a minute” Call Gikwang before Dongwoon comes out of the room where he is now watching a soccer game. Inhale. While Dongwoon waits for his hyung to say something.

“I think for a while, it's better for us to give time to him to be alone. This is hard for us. But as a leader I think he needs more time to accept this fact.”

What Gikwang say is true this is difficult thing for all members, especially Doojoon he tried hard to defend BEAST so far.

Seven years is not an easy time to surpass. A lot of grief and love that accompanied that time, even they had time want to give up, give up from dream to become an idol. Before deciding to become a trainee they also have other dreams such as soccer players, teachers and also chefs.

But fate give them something else. This is their place, the place where they can sing and dance with passionate they have. Entertain people, shed a sense of sadness or pleasure through a song lyrics as well as a dance.

And seven years since debut BEAST was forced to accept the bitter fact of losing one of their members who occupy the position of vocalist and dancer Jang Hyunseung who prefer to leave the group and focus for solo activities.

 

“I hope he's fine. He is the chairman who is sometimes frightening but we know he is also crybaby.” In the end Dongwoon said this to make the conversation so much easier. This conversation will only make the rest of members BEAST sad.

“which of group are currently ongoing hyung?” In the end Dongwoon joined Gikwang  watch the broadcast of football matches that are underway.

“Barcelona vs. portugal. Bet who will win?” ask Gikwang. Dongwoon looked at his hyung for a moment and nodded his head in agreement.

“The loser will receive a touch on the forehead. Ok?”

“OK!”

 

 

Hiks...hiks...hiks

“Im failed. I've failed. I'm not a good leader ... “

 

......

You don’t wanna be my heart
You don’t wanna be my life

"Yobosaeyo.." A 24-year-old girl just woke up from her sleep caused by the sound of her smartphone's indicating someone in somewhere call her.

“Yobosaeyo. Eunji-ah..”

Upon hearing the sound Eunji it kept the phone away from her ear And saw the name of the person who contacted him in the morning

“Yoseob oppa? Whats wrong? It's still very early and you call me this hours.”

“mianhae for disturb you in this hours Ji-ah. But there's something I have to ask with you.”

“What is that?”

“Sorry, this may not make sense. But, do you know where Doojoon now?”

“Mwo ?! Oppa how can you call me in this morning just to ask where Doojoon oppa. He is youre member, why you ask me ...” grumble Eunji

“mianhae. I know I was wrong. I just wanted to ask because you ever went ... with him. I've tried to contact him. Go to the place that he often visited when he has a problem. but he is not there."

"So?"

"can you help me for this one..."

"I hate you" Eunji say with cold expression ofcourse without Yoseob know.

Eunji thought for a moment. Two mont ago she and Doojon go somewhere together. No. Do not think if they have a special relationship. That time Doojoon just asks Eunji to deliver him to the location of the drama filming where Eunji once become the main actress there. The place is located quite far from downtown Seoul. It'is impossible if Doojoon is there, right?

“ oppa I will contact you again later. Bye”

“Eunji-ah . How..”

"I will contact you again later. I'm not sure about this But hopefully he's there. I hang up, bye"

 

 

...

“This oppa really. Hoam ... I'm still sleepy!” She had to get out of bed and go straight to the bathroom to wash her face to make it look fresher.

Jeans, t-shirts, sweaters, hat, mask, coat don't forget backpacks. The weather was still quite cold and Eunji did not want to risk it if he got caught.

“Could it be there?”Eunji thought.

“It's possible” she answer her own question.

 

After she finishes with her stuff she gets out of her apartment using the elevator to the basement and proceeds to the bus stop which is not far from her apartment. No need to wait too long for the bus to come, because five minute later the bus come.

 On the way to where she was headed Eunji kept enduring her sleepiness. Actually this is a precious time for her, this is first time in a month that Eunji can go home early. In a month her days filled with group act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter