( start )

the diary of park hyemin.

Min Yoongi has lived a fairly normal life.

He lives with his family at a decent distance away from school, along with his dog, Holly. He has a set group of friends who are sometimes dorks, but overall good people that he wouldn't trade for anything. School wasn't so bad either; his grades are hardly failing, so there's no stress of pressure from anything. His friends would tease that the only thing missing in his otherwise perfect, normal life would be a girlfriend or anything close to a romantic life. Yoongi always brushed the thought away. He could always work on that later. Besides, it's not like he was completely helpless in that department anyway. He had a few crushes here and there, but always considered himself too shy to do anything about it.

Overall, a fairly normal life.

He had a bit of a daily routine, too.

School meant waking up around 7AM so he could start getting ready. There would always be breakfast prepared around this time, courtesy of his mother, that consisted of bread and eggs. It hardly ever changed. After breakfast, he would be on his bike heading to school. On some days, he'd prefer to sleep in and maybe be a little late for his first class, but Yoongi didn't do this all the time since he knew it wasn't exactly the right thing to do. That, and Seokjin would scold him about it. He'd rather wake up early than receive an earful of nagging complaints, that was for sure. It just so happened that it was one of those days where he got to school early that everything changed.

March 24th, 2017.

His normal routine consisted of getting the necessary books from his locker the moment he arrived. Yoongi was doing just that until he realized that there was an unfamiliar book in the midst of his messy locker. Upon closer inspection it was more of a notebook than a book, with a red, faux leather cover. It definitely wasn't his. Maybe he accidentally got it from someone in one of his classes? Determined to return it, Yoongi flipped to the front page to look for a name of sorts. Sure enough, there was a name that was written in bright, gold ink that stood out to him immediately. Not because of the ink, or the way it looked hastily scribbled down. Not even how above the name, he saw his own, and what looked like a letter addressed to him in regular black ink. 

Park Hyemin.

Park Hyemin was in one of his classes, that was for sure. 

It goes without saying that everybody in school, regardless of their year, definitely knew who she was. Whiz kid Park Hyemin, perfect A's Park Hyemin, top of the class Park Hyemin, #1 rank within the school Park Hyemin. 

What was her notebook doing in his locker?