Chapter 1

NUNA [Taehyung And You]

Saturday, 1/21/17


 

Taehyung and Y/N were the having the time of your lives at the fair that comes into town once a year. Taehyung asked Y/N to go with him this time since he is trying to get his mind off the aweful breakup he just went through. 

Ahn Cho Ah. She is a blonde teenager with the facial features of an angel. Literally everything on her face is perfect and exactly amazing and it looks like the got fresh plastic surgery, although she didn't. Her waist was exactly 25 inches around. Her legs were long, smooth, silky, and beautiful. Not a mark on her legs could be found whenever she wore shorts or a skirt. Her feet were also beautiful and perfect since she kept them manicured. Cho Ah stood up at the height of 5'5 while Taehyung stood at the height of 5'9. Taehyung thought they were deeply in love and nothing could ever happen to them, but they were truely wrong. The day on there 2 year anniversery Cho Ah was caught cheating on a guy named Park Ji Min, and Taehyung was ferious. After finding that out, he broke up with her. 

 

Ever since then Taehyung has been hanging out with his best friend Y/N. She is a beautiful tiny little girl. She has long hair that is kind of a brownish blonde color, but it looks amazing on her. Her facial features are off to her because she says her nose is to big for her size. She has short little legs since she stands at the height of exactly 5'0. Sometimes she isn't even able to ride all of the rides at the carnivals or fairs because she is so short. But with her, it works. It works so much that it helped Taehyung notice her. 

 

One day Taehyung and Y/N were in the hallway walking in eachother direction before the anual pep-rally for the football team making it to finals. As the bell rung for the pep-rally, all of the football players came running out of the classrooms and ran directly ran down the hallway. Taehyung was smart and stepped out of the way, but Y/N kept walking and one of the guys knocked her down. When she got knocked down, all of the other football players were stepping on her and not even knowing it.

After seeing that Taehyung ran over to her when the football players were gone and looked deep into her eyes. "Are you okay?" Is the first words he ever said her and she had honestly stalked him ever since. 

 

Taehyung never knew she stalked him until they started talking more and more. Taehyung loved Y/N's honesty about it so her officially made her his best friend.

 

From that day Taehyung and Y/N have done everything together.
 

Taehyung is a funny yet suspicious little guy. Kim Tae Hyung is a tall guy that stands at the height of 5'9. At the moment he has dark black hair, but before it was a bright purple type of color. He is the one person that is always there whenever somebody needs a good joke to be cracked, but other then that he doesn't tell Y/N everything.

 

Y/N gets suspicious a lot of the time when he doesn't since she tells him everything, literally everything. When doing so, she will never leave out a single detail.

 

Today at the fair was their fun day though. This was there escape from all of the drama that was going on in their school.

 

"Y/N," Taehyung spoke up then looked down at her. "Which ride do you want to ride first?"

 

Taehyung had a shy smile on his face as he looked at Y/N. It was a smile like a child meeting a new person, but it was to cute not to look at.

 

Y/N looked around the carnival trying to look for a ride she likes best and pointed to a ride standing tall in the air. It was a black ride that turned in circles while the crate you were in spinned you all the way around.

 

"That one!" Y/N looked up at Taehyung smiling, then looked back down grabbing his hand making her voice change to an Australian one. "I'm gonna ride it."

 

They both went off to the ride Y/N found and they found a sign. "The zipper." Taehyung said.

 

The ride did look like a giant zipper in the sky the way it was set up.

 

They both were waiting in line together waiting for there turn to get on.

 

As they got on the ride Y/N was kind of scared from the reactions of the other people getting off the ride.

 

"Oppa~, I don't think I want to get on the ride anymore." Her body was literally shaking from all of the fear building up in her.

 

Taehyung looked at her and put his arm around her. "Everything will be fine Y/N, don't worry. As long as I'm here, I will protect you."

 

The sweet words that had rolled off of Taehyung's tongue and out of his lips had her heart in melted pieces.
 

Secretly Y/N has had a crush on Taehyung for the longest. She was heart broken when Taehyung and Choa got into a relationship. Y/N always wanted to be in a perfect relationship with Taehyung, but that didn't happen because of Choa. 
 

Y/N leaned her head on Taehyung's arm, or at least the part of his arm she could reach, and smiled. "Okay oppa, we can ride it then."

Taehyung and Y/N got onto the ride and Y/N started to look around in the ride. "Where are the seat belts?"

The man operating the machine gave off a soft chuckle and smiled, "There are no seat bealts, you hold onto the cage bars."

Just as the man said that he closed the cage door and locked it so nothing could open, Y/N tried to speak, but nothing came out.

As they started to move up on the ride Taehyung had his left hand on the cage door and his right hand around Y/N trying to comfort her to keep calm. 

"Remember Y/N, this will be fun remember?"

She looked at him with a frown. Then it quickly turned into a smile and she held both of her hands onto the cage door. "Very fun oppa!"

The ride then started and it was tossing and turning Taehyung and Y/N all around. 

Y/N was screaming out of excitement and held on tightly to the cage, while Taehyung was sitting there beside her like it was nothing.




The ride had stopped and Taehyung and Y/N were at the top of the Zipper, when all of a sudden somebody had yelled. 

"Oh Taehyung! Come out, come out wherever you are!" 

It sounded like a man's voice, in his mid 40's. 

Y'N tried to look down to see what was going on and Taehyung pulled her back. 

"Stop~ I want to see what's going on!!" Y/N had yelled at Taehyung pushing him away.

Taehyung grabbed her pulling her to him as tightly as possible and covered .

"Y/N trust me and do what I say. Please~."

When he said that Y/N had finally realised that the Taehyung the men were calling out for was her Taehyung. The one she was hanging out with this exact moment.

She didn't know what was going on so she didn't know weather to be scared or happy or what.

Y/N just nodded her head and looked at him whispering to him, "Taehyung, what's going on?"

"Nothing I can tell you about, just put this on." Taehyung had reached into his jacket pocket pulling out two mouth mask he kept in there. 

He handed her one and put on one for his own. "Now put these on." He then reached in his other jacket pocket and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. "These are for you, keep them on no matter what. Nobody can see your eyes through them. Now look down and tell me if you see some guys in black hoodies."

She nodded and looked down below them then far away. "There are guys in black hoodies everywhere oppa."

"Ah ." Taehyung had said under his breathe then looked back at Y/N. 

"Okay, this is what we are going to do. I'm going to go ahead, break the lock, and open this cage, when the guy pulls our cart close enough to the ground, we jump." he said as he grabbed a bobby pin out of her hair and picked the lock seeing if it really opened up. "Now that it's open, when we jump you will hold my hand as tight as possible and do as I say, okay? Do not speak to anybody or anything. Don't look in any direction or anything. Just hold onto my hand tightly and look at the ground."

Y/N was scared at tone of his voice as he said that. It was more of a fearful Taehyung mixed with anger and force. 

Taehyung grabbed Y/N's hand and she held onto it tightly as the crate moved closer to the ground. 

"When we stop, we jump. No questions."

Taehyung opened the cage door as he got closer to the edge pulling her towards it as well. As the controller guy along with another guy in the black hoodie checked the other crate when the ride stopped, they jumped for it.

Taehyung and Y/N were running quickly towards the parking lot like there lives depended on it.

Y/N looked at the ground and could tell she heard more then her and Taehyung's own footsteps running.

She looked up at Taehyung, then looked back behind her. There were a ton of guys in hoodies behind her, and she didn't understand why.

Taehyung looked back at her and saw that she was looking back. "Yah! Stop!" He yanked onto her arm running faster and zig-zaged through the cars until they reached his. 

They quickly got into the car and Taeyung started the car quickly backing out of the parking lot and driving off.

"Hey stupid! What was that about?!" Y/N yelled taking off the glasses and mouth mask. 

Taehyung sighed while paying attention to the road and sulked a little, "I wish I could tell you, but it would be better if I didn't."

They pulled up to a motel and Taehyung and her got out.

"What are we doing here?!" She yelled again looking at the motel and Taehyung, behind her, grabbed her phone and called her mom.

"Give me back my phone!!!!"

"Hi Y/N's mom!" he made his voice sound into a cute one. "We got caught into some bad traffic and we are both really tired, so I was calling to ask if it was okay if we stayed at a motel tonight?" 

Y/N couldn't hear anything her mom was saying since Taehyung had turned down the volume to make sure she couldn't hear. 

"Yes ma'am, we will be back on the road tomorrow morning and I will bring your daughter home. Alright----bye bye." 

With those words he hung up the phone and gave it back to her.

"What was that about?!" she screamed at him again punching his shoulder. 

"We are staying here for tonight, let's get some rest." 

With those words she just nodded following behind him as Taehyung payed for a room over night, but it was the cheapest one. 

"Only one bed?! What!!?"

"Saeng~ haven't you screamed and yelled enough today." Taehyung said lazily getting into the bed on the left side. "Just come lay down beside me and sleep." he then patted the right side of the bed while yawning. "I will drive you back home tomorrow, but for now sleep."

Y/N crossed her arms walking to the bed and nodded laying down. "Okay oppa."

"Good girl." He responded patting her head. "Good night Y/N" he cuddled her and drifted off straight to sleep. 

"Good nght oppa." she smiled kissing his forehead and drifted off to sleep too.