Chapter 4

My bestfriend's HOT brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so so so sorry for the late update, and gone for months. Hope you like and enjoy this chapter😊

Taehyung woke up that morning with swollen eyes and puffy cheeks. He was alone and he knew Jin must be in the kitchen making breakfast to him. He peeked at the alarm clock on the nightstand and it was 9 am. 

"Mama! Why you didnt wake me up. Mama? Where are you?" Taehyung called his mother. It was always his habit to always needs his mother beside him after he's awake. Like Jin once said to his mama, ("You spoiling him too much. Now he's grown up boy but still need mama after he wake up." Mrs Kim just shrugged.) "Tae? You're awake." Jin who quickly went to his room when he heard his younger brother called for their mama and he knew what Taehyung likes in the morning. 

"I want mama. Where's mama? Hyung, why are you not waking me up if mama isnt woke me? I have a morning class today. Kookie must be angry." He pouted while looking at his hyung. Jin smiled. "I'm sorry baby. It just i want you to rest today. You still look tired. And dont worry, your Kookie will not angry. Trust me okay? Ohh i forgot to tell you Tae, mama's not here and will be not around for 3 days. You're okay with it, right?" Jin said whiles caressing Taehyung's bed hair.

He shook his head, "No. I want mama." 

"Tae please, i'm here now right? You are not alone, you have me, baby."

"But i'm not used if mama not around. Hyung, i want mama~" He whines and Jin only can sighs. "Tae, baby. Please dont be like this. I know you are still sad about him but please sweetie, mama will be back in 3 days, it useless if call her now, mama went to camping with her friends. You have me right? I can take care of you." Jin tried to coax his younger brother and he was relieved when Taehyung nodded and hugged him. 

"I'm sorry hyung." He said whiles nuzzled his face on Jin's neck. Jin kissed his forehead and crown before responds, "It's okay, Tae. You are still sad but dont worry i'll try my best to make you happy okay? So now get up, wash your face then we'll eat breakfast. Like i promised, your favourite pancake. Now come on." He patted Taehyung's thigh before he raised from bed but Taehyung pulled him back. 

"My muffins?"

Of course Jin will not forget that. "Your muffins almost done. Come on. And i want details okay. I hate seeing my baby brother all sad like this. Tell me the truth, alright?" Taehyung nodded as Jin took his wrist and bring him to toilet at downstairs.

The siblings ate their breakfast whiles Jin listen to Taehyung about how he ended up crying last night and the reason that leads to their break up but he didnt mention Eunji because he scared Jin will get angry to Eunji's brother instead. After listen to Taehyung's point of view, Jin makes a mental note to meet his boyfriend's step brother, Namjoon. Jin must ask the details from Namjoon because he knows, he cant blame Namjoon without listen to him first.

**

It was 10.30 pm Jungkook came to the Kim's. Jin makes his confused face to Jungkook and look at the time at his wristwatch. "Why are you here? It's late Jungkook." He asked with his cold voice. Jungkook smiles and responds "I just wanna meet you and Tae. Ohh is Tae okay now? He can go to school right, tomorrow?" He said while looking at Jin's outfit. He was wearing white shirt with black jacket and ripped jeans. It simple but enough to makes him looks so freaking hot and Jungkook's heartbeat fast.

"Yeah he's good. Dont worry he'll come to school tomorrow. Now you can go home and sleep okay." He said whiles took his wrist, decided to lead the younger to the front door but Jungkook quickly release it. "But can i meet Tae first? He was missing yesterday. I just worry."

"No you cant. He's okay Jungkook. You can meet him tomorrow because he's sleeping right now okay. Dont disturb him. Now you can leave and come back tomorrow."

Jin pointed the door to tell Jungkook to leave but Jungkook still want to stay. He thought that if Taehyung is sleeping, he still have Jin. He knew Jin dont like his presence but Jungkook will not give it up yet. "It's okay then. You are here, so I can stay here for a while. Besides, i still didnt eat dinner. Can you cook for me hyung?" He asked while hugging Jin left arm.

Jin squirmed tried to let go of his hand. "Jungkook let go. Just go home okay. I dont have time to entertain you and your clingy hands on me. So just please go."

"But hyung~ I'm want to eat with you since Taetae cant. Can we go get takeout? There's this restaurant has a very delicious western foods. It's so yummy!" He said excitedly and jumpy while Jin rolled his eyes let his hand release from Jungkook's gripped.

"Jungkook i cant. Just go by yourself. If you want i can get you one but i'll sent you home after that."

"But i want eat it with hyungie~" He whines. "Up to you now please leave now because i'm late already." He went to his car's key on the couch and Jungkook who still not give up following him.

"Where do you wanna go? Can I come with you hyung?" He tugged Jin's sleeve to look at him and Jin really want to scream but he cant because Taehyung will be upset if he do that to his best friend. 

"Jungkook- !" He rubbed his face before continue because Jungkook right now really makes him stress. "You cant Jungkook. You cant go with me, eat or whatever you want to do with me tonight. I have a date with my BOYFRIEND." He emphasized a word boyfriend.

"B-but hyung~" He pouted but he knows Jin dont give a to him. He knows date with Yoongi is more important than him but still, Jungkook would never given up. "You can have a date with Yoongi hyung tomorrow right?" Jungkook come closer to him and put his hand around Jin's neck.

" no way. Now Jungkook just ing leave. Okay fine if you want to stay, you can stay, i dont care just dont disturb Tae. Bye." And Jin released the hands around his neck and left without looking at the younger, he afraid that more word he let out from his mouth will makes Jungkook upset and now he really needs to avoid him.

Jungkook eyes followed the tall man exited the front door before slammed it shut. He took a seat at couch and sighed. "Why cant he see that I really love him? Stupid Jin." He laid back on the couch and close his eyes before he sleeps on the couch with hungry stomach.

**

"Jungkook wake up. Why the are you still here? Jungkook? Wake up!" He raised his voice a little but still not loud. Jungkook woke up only to meet the cold and annoyed face from Jin, then he slowly raised from couch and says, "I- i am so sorry. I fell asleep. I'm going home now." Jungkook didnt even looked at Jin and just walked toward the front door because he doesnt want to deal with Jin right now, he knows Jin will only get angry with him.

"Jungkook." Jungkook stopped his step that almost reached the front door and turned around to Jin. "It's over 2 am already. Just get in my car, i'll sent you home." Jin says while walked pass him and opened the front door waiting for Jungkook who still stand there like statue, shocked at Jin sudden offer but felt excited. He knew inside of Jin still care of him.

"Jungkook! Faster. I am so tired and sleepy. If you dont want it, fine go ahead. I dont have time to wait for your respond." Jin said with annoyed voice and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter