1/1

You Are Super Hot Would You Please Go On A Date With Me?

Yoongi fiddled anxiously with his sleeves as the line slowly grew smaller and smaller. He stared at the barista behind the counter as he made an espresso for the lady in the front, his face grew hot as the handsome man caught his eye and winked at him. 

Way too soon for his own liking, he found himself face to face with the hot male, who had the brightest pink haired Yoongi had ever seen. It made the man look cute and fluffy and Yoongi found himself wanting to pinch his slight chubby cheeks. 

His cheeks reddened at the thought and he ducked his head so the other couldn't see his bright red face. 

The barista raised an eyebrow and leaned forward until there were only a couple of inches between them. A minute passed in silence as the barista stared at Yoongi and as Yoongi tried to cool himself down so that he could get his damn coffee.

When Yoongi finally raised his head after two painfully awkward minutes, he didn't realize that the hot barista had moved and accidentally knocked him down when his head hit the other with full force.

His face immediately lost all its color and he stared in horror at the knocked out male. When the shock finally settled down he gasped and frantically ran over to the others side.

"Omg I am so so sorry"

He began apologizing as he shook the other desperately. 

"Oh my ing god what are you doing?"

The barista groggily tried to sit up and immediately groaned in pain. Yoongi let go of the man's shirt, causing the other to fall back down with a loud thud.

"Ow, what the-"

Yoongi covered his mouth with a hand and he watched with wide eyes as the other male carefully sat up and looked around himself. When he spotted Yoongi his eyes lit up and he started giggling.

"You're really clumsy do you know that?"

Yoongi stared at him with a blank face as he tried to understand what was happening. The barista, Jimin, stared at him with interested and curious eyes. Yoongi was so busy thinking that he didn't notice how Jimin leaned in closer and supported himself with his elbows.

"What are you thinking about hyung?"

Jimin and Yoongi's face grew red at the how close they were to each other. He awkwardly cleared his throat and turned away his head. Jimin watched the other in amusement and smiled to himself.

"Why do you think I'm older than you? Do I look that old?"

"Just a feeling,"

Jimin said nonchalantly and shrugged his shoulder with a smirk plastered on his face. He stood up and offered his hand to Yoongi who carefully took it. Yoongi took a deep breath and then asked,

"This is really awkward but you're really hot and woiöd you want to grab a coffee with me sometime?"

Jimin started giggling and flashed him a cute eyesmile.

"You're cute hyung, but I don't drink coffee"

Yoongi's face dropped and his grew hot of embarrassment, he coughed and awkwardly looked down at the ground.

"But I would love to try the new restaurant"

Yoongi looked up and saw Jimin standing in front of, a little too close and his cheeks heated up again. He looked into the other's eyes and the teasing glint in the younger's eyes was gone and instead replaced with something akin to adoration. But maybe Yoongi were just imagining things. He coughed awkwardly and turned away.

"Are you free tonight?"

Jimin's eyes lit up and he nodded before he realized Yoongi couldn't see him.

"Yes!" His face flushed red at his excitement and he cleared his throat before trying again. "I mean yes"

 

Later when they had been dating for a year Jimin would admit that he had seen Yoongi a few times before and had always admired the older. Yoongi had looked confused before Jimin pointed out that they had had music theory together and Yoongi's face had flushed red as he realized he had missed the other completely. Jimin had laughed sweetly at him then and planted a kiss on his cheek with a smile.


I honestly have no idea what this is cause I at writing fluff, but I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless!