final

Friends?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Okay, cut! It’s time for bed, go to sleep boys.” The staff cued and switched the lights off before leaving the room.

After living in the Produce 101 dorms for a few months, Youngmin has finally gotten a gist of how the staff works and the time they will leave the dorms. He waits for the clock to show a clear 1.00AM before wearing a coat and a hat to cover his identity when he goes out. He nodded at Woojin and Daehwi who shot him a knowing smile, as he has previously told them about the plan that he was about to carry out.

He swiftly sneaks out of the dorm and avoided the security guards by crawling past the stall. When he finally gets out of the accommodation, he heaved a sigh of relief and breathed in deeply. During the time after Donghyun was eliminated, he felt like the Produce 101 dorms were stuffy. Sure, he had good friends in there, but what good are they when his sunshine isn’t there?

He hailed a taxi and asks for the taxi driver to drive him to the BNM dorms as soon as possible. As he stared out of the window during the ride, a small smile appeared and his heart pounded hard against his chest. His feelings for Donghyun was not made clear yet and everyone else but Donghyun knows of his feelings for the other. Maybe his actions today will cause Donghyun to be suspicious, but for today, he is willing to take the risk. When he finally reaches the dorms, he thanked the driver and got out of the vehicle. With his heart still racing, he quickly runs up to the third floor where their apartment was situated at. He fumbled for his keys and successfully opened the door and entered their unit. At this point of time, he decides to tiptoe into Donghyun’s and his shared room as he wanted to surprise the younger.

When he finally entered the room, he was greeted by calm and steady breathing. He walks towards Donghyun and crouched down to take a look at the younger. The always happy and bubbly boy was nothing but a calm presence with his eyes closed. Youngmin decides to settle himself down beside Donghyun. His hands reach out to glide his fingers across Donghyun’s forehead to his nose to his pouty red lips. His lips. Donghyun’s lips were his most favourite part of the younger. Youngmin gets up again and settled himself above Donghyun this time. He got down and kissed the younger’s forehead, to both of each eye, to his nose, then to his cheeks and finally to his lips. Youngmin smiled contentedly against the kiss and while he wanted to stay there for a little longer, he pulled back in shock when Donghyun’s eyes suddenly opened.

Please log in to read the full chapter