o12

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ever since Hanbin left South Korea, Haera condition is getting worse than ever. Her hair fall a lot and her nose kept on running down through her nose and if she had a fever, she can’t even get up from her bed. She did went to the hospital for a check-up but then, as stubborn as she is she refuse to listen to what the doctor has said. Haera was in her house making some brunch for her to eat when suddenly, when Haera was about to take some muffin in the refrigerator, Haera felt dizzy. *gosh I don’t feel so good right now* thought Haera and took some pills.

But before she could eat the pills, her vision started to turn into yellow and purple. When Haera wanted to take a sit on a chair, her vision had turned black and without she knows, she had fell down in the kitchen. Sehun who was about to visit Haera in her house notice the silence after three times of knocking the door. *weird. Her mom told me she was in the house* thought Sehun. When he tried to turn the doorknob, he noticed that it was opened. Sehun was really scared if the house got robbed or something, so he hurriedly went into the house, yelling her name.

“Haera-ah~” called Sehun but it was pin drop silence. He saw the television in the living room is . “Yah, Haera-ah~” called Sehun again. But then, as soon as Sehun reached the kitchen, he saw Haera was lying on the floor looking very pale. “My god, Haera-ah!” yelled Sehun as he brought near him. “Wake up!” said Sehun but Haera did not flinch at all. Then, with trembling hands, Sehun called an ambulance to her house. “Oh come on Haera, please tell me this is a joke. Please… wake up!” said Sehun as he brought her in his embrace. “Please Haera… don’t do this to me…” whispered Sehun as he cried.

 

As soon as they reached the hospital, the doctor began to check up on her and Sehun called her parents. After a few minutes of waiting, the doctor came out from the room. “Doctor, is she alright?” asked Sehun in worry. “For the time being, she is still okay…. She is currently sleeping… but this time, please listen to me, that she must stay in the hospital… so we can treat her better…” answered the doctor. “She has not much time young man…” added the doctor and walked away. ‘She has not much time’ were lingering in Sehun’s ears as he entered the ward, looking at his girlfriend lying on the bed not knowing anything.

“At least let me take you to see the first snow…” muttered Sehun alone while caressing her hands tightly. *please open your eyes Haera… please…* thought Sehun. A few hours later, her parents came and Sehun excuse himself. Because he really need to calm down and wait for Haera to open her eyes patiently. While having some tea alone in the cafeteria, Sehun took out his phone and text Hanbin.

 

 

“I don’t know what to say right now,

But ever since you went to Japan, Haera’s condition is getting worse…

I found her lose conscious at the kitchen today,

And she’s currently in the hospital now…

The doctor told me she doesn’t have much time,

So if you really wants to see her, you can meet her in the hospital…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter