‹ u ›(+1)

 ‹ IXT › sm ent's newest girl group!revealing members!
 

   update one

july 20.  Hey there! It's me! This update is mainly for people who are planning to apply, because I realised that a few plotlines are more of the popular ones and to prevent situations whereby a plotline has multiple applications that I like but I can't choose all, I would be writing a few recommended plotlines below, which are the plotlines I would currently recommend y'all to apply, because of it's lack of applicants, the backup plotlines are also taken into consideration. But I'm not saying that you can't apply for the other plotlines. It's just that your chances of getting chosen may be higher for these few plotlines.

u4: main rappper, lead dancer
u5: main dancer
u6: lead dancer, rapper
d2: lead dancer, lead rapper 
d5: lead vocalist 
d7: main vocalist

 

   update two

august 28. Yo guys! The deadline has been set! It will be around two weeks from now, on 15 September, 00:00 (kst). However, it might be pushed backwards, it depends!
Also a reminder for those who had their reviews done and have things to fix or add, it will be good if you can do it before the deadline as it may or may not affect your chances of getting chosen, depending on how important that part is. If you have fixed it and I have not strike it off in the reviews, please remind me as I might have missed it.
Do feel free to pm me if you have any queries :)

 

   update three

september 17.  Hi guys! The deadline was supposed to be 2 days ago but I had things on and wasn't able to update, so the reviews for newly submitted applications would be up soon and the deadline would be extended to 20 September, 00:00 (kst). Do feel free to pm me for longer extension if you need!

 

   update four

september 20. Hey guys! Now that the deadline is up, and I guess everybody has their applications submitted, I would be starting to choose the characters soon! This is like the most number of applicants I have ever gotten so I have no idea how long I would need, but would be quite soon seeing how free I would be after this saturday.

 

   update five

october 04.  I have pretty much finished choosing the characters but recently went overseas for some stuffs hence was unable to update, now that I'm back, I will be posting pretty soon, right after deciding how to reveal the characters! I am open to suggestions if you guys have any! Sorry for the wait!