one

Kiss Me, Kill Me

"Morning baby." Daehyun whispered to your ear as his arms lingered around your waist. He rested his chin on the crook of your neck; breathing against your skin, sending shivers down your spine.

You opened your eyes slowly, stretched your arms and flipped your body to face your boyfriend who was lying next to you. "Morning." you smiled, looking into Daehyun's eyes and snuggled yourself into his secure arms. "I'm still sleepy." you rubbed your eyes as you murmured under your breath.

Daehyun chuckled slightly in response and gently your hair. "You gotta go to school. Remember?" he said as he kissed your forehead.

Daehyun had never been that happy in his life. You were his eveyrthing and God forbid anything bad ever happened to you because he'll definitely go crazy. You both met six months ago and it changed both of your lives. You moved in to his apartment since then. You were entering your last year of senior high and you thought it would be one hell of a year but you were wrong when you met Daehyun. It had been so long ever since you felt happiness. He's the best thing in your life that you could've asked for after your parents died. You had no family; no friends, but he was there for you. 

"Ugh I don't want to go to school today." you showed him your puppy eyes; hoping he'd let you skip school today just like the other week. "I'll make you some breakfast now~" you sat up and tried to escape.

Daehyun couldn't help but to giggle as he looked at you and the way you tried to bribe him. But before you could get out of bed, he pulled you in by your waist; making you fall into his arms. "Nope not gonna happen." he said and made you face him. 

"Yah-" 

Daehyun's soft lips crashed onto yours before you could blurt out a single word. Both of your lips moved slowly, as your arms lingered around his neck. You both starred into each other's eyes for a moment before Daehyun lifted you up bridal style. "O-oppa what are you-"

He walked towards the bathroom, carrying you as he giggled. "You gotta get ready for school ____-ah. No skipping today." he said playfully.

You pouted as you sighed in defeat. "Okay." 

Daehyun smiled as he put you down. "And I'm going to make you some breakfast." he gave you a peck on your lips and dashed out of the room. 

You giggled as you looked at his figure from afar. 

-

Daehyun was preparing breakfast when he felt his phone buzzed. He slipped out his phone from his pocket and swiped his fingers across the screen. 

Unknown number.

One text message. 

Daehyun frowned as he opened the message. 

Long time no see Daehyun-ah. We missed you.

Daehyun froze on his spot as he knew just exactly who the text was from. "." he murmured under his breath as he bit his lower lip. "No no no this can't be." he tightened his fists as he felt the uneasiness building up in him. His heart started beating fast as he looked at his phone once again. He gritted his teeth and threw his phone towards the couch in frustration. "." he ruffled his hair. "Calm down Jung Daehyun. Calm down. Nothing's going to happen." he mumbled to himself as he sighed. 

"Oppa? Is everything alright?" you walked out of the room, wearing your school uniform and ready to go. You were pretty good at noticing if there's something going on with your boyfriend. And that time, you noticed right away. 

Daehyun turned around as he met your gaze. "Huh? Oh yeah everything's fine." he faked a smile. "Breakfast is almost ready." he said.