Try me

Do you?

"Why are you helping me so much? Shouldn't you focus your efforts on the one you like instead?" Taekwoon voices out slightly to be heard over the rumbling of the train. Hakyeon's cheeks flush as he stiffens slightly, caught off guard by the sudden question.

"I think you two would be really cute together, so why not?" he replies, lightly scratching at the back of his neck. The train slows down as it approaches the next station, the usual greeting playing through the PA system.

"So who is it?". The train doors hiss and open, following the announcement of the station name.

"...you,"

"Sorry, who?"

"The one I like is you," Hakyeon dips his head to hide how flamed his cheeks have become, but Taekwoon doesn't miss the redness at the tip of his ears. His mind finally processes what Hakyeon said and he stuns, turning to stare at Hakyeon. Pressured by what his mouth blurted out, Hakyeon quickly ducks out of the train, turning slightly to glance back at Taekwoon who's stood there like a statue. He chuckles lightly at the frozen state Taekwoon is in and turns back to slip into the crowd moving out of the station platform. Taekwoon only startles back to reality when the train announcement beeps to warn passengers to stay clear of the closing train doors. He fishes his phone out of his pocket to continue the conversation through text.

'That doesn't make sense'

'What does? :o'

'Why would you help me go after someone else if you like me?'

'Because seeing the person i like happy makes me happy >//w//<'

Taekwoon ducks his head and flushes then, reminded of all the other times he thought Hakyeon cute. He starts to go over all the times he's met up with Hakyeon to help Taekwoon 'work on' getting closer to this other guy who captured his interest. His phone vibrates then and he draws his eyes to the screen to check the new message received.

'If it's fine with you, do you want to try going out with me?'