I Don't Remember You

For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV:

Oh finally! We’re done with the dance practice! It was pretty exhausting, but it’s worth it at the same time because I want to be more professional when I’m on live stage. Bambam shouted in front of everyone because he’s too excited. “Yay! Now we can go and get some treats!” “Yeah, we deserve a reward, right?” Yugyeom asked. “Let’s call it a cheat day for us.” Youngjae said. “Yes baby! We’re going to get food!!” Jackson screamed. “I’ve been waiting this for so long!!” 

JB stood up and he’s ready to make an announcement. “Okay guys! The van is ready and we’re heading to Caffe bene!” Everyone was screaming and cheering, especially Jackson, who cannot wait to get food. “Okay guys. Let’s go!” JB shouted. All of my members are rushing into the van, putting on their seatbelt, and busy talking and chilling. “Yoohoo!! Rock-n-roll baby!!” Jackson shouted. “Off we go to get sweets!” Bambam shouted. So then, we left the building without letting JYP know that we’re heading off. But that’s okay though. JYP loves us and so are we. My fellow members are like children who sings, “If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands *clap clap*” or “The wheels on the bus go round and round.” I just sat there, looking at the evening sky. How lovely it is. I can feel the fresh air, blowing on my face. I really enjoy it, every moment of it, it’s beautiful. 

Amanda’s POV:

Sitting near the window, looking at how beautiful Myeongdong is and how crowded the people are. It’s been 10 minutes and Krystal hasn’t show up yet. “Should I order something first to eat?” I ponder. “I guess I’m going to have something to hydrate. My throat is starting to dry.” So I began to call the waiter and ask him for a glass of ice, cold water. I begin to look through my Google Play songlist to find a song that match my mood right now. I suddenly play some Air Mangirl’s Tickle (ing), the perfect song that blends well with the quiet atmosphere of the cafe and look how cute the song is. It’s just perfect. Right through the door, Krystal shows up in a cute pink dress with white sandals and a finishing touch of the classic red lip that suits her very well. “Did I made you wait so long?” she asked. “I’m so sorry about that.” I smile at her. “That’s okay though. Here, come and sit down.” Krystal sat across from me, grabbing the menu to see if she wants something. “Umm… did you order anything yet?” she asked. “Uh no, not yet. I only got water.” I replied. “Oh okay, let’s order something, shall we?” Krystal asked. “Yeah, sure.” I replied. Me and Krystal are looking through the menu and we chose both desserts and a drink to make it extra special. “Waiter?” Krystal said. “Yes m’am, how can I help you?” the waiter asked. “Can I get one honey butter toast with extra whipped cream on top, please? And, do they have ice cream on the toast?” she asked. “Yes, they’re is an ice-cream option on the honey butter toast.” the waiter respond. “Oh okay, I just want extra whipped cream on top and a glass of pink lemonade, please.” Krystal said. “Okay, one honey butter toast with extra whipped cream and a pink lemonade. How about you, m’am?” the waiter ask. “Umm… can I have a medium patbingsoo, definitely add red bean paste and the little mochi ball, please. Also, I would like to get a mango-pineapple smoothie as well.” I said. “One medium patbingsoo and a mango-pineapple smoothie. Gotcha, I’ll be right back with the dessert.” the waiter replied. I said thank you to him and give him an extra tip for a good service. 

Me and Krystal were talking about the life after we left elementary school. “Oh wow. You got accepted into Hanyang University?! Wow! That’s awesome! Hanyang University is one of the hardest school you got into and I’m proud of you!” Krystal exclaimed. “Hehe, thanks Krystal.” I replied. “I also held one of the largest equity yet.” Krystal got excited, “Really?! Which company is that?” “It’s Blanc and Eclare by Jessica herself. She collaborate with me to help me with the project, so I’m responsible for her company now.” I replied. Krystal got shocked, “Jessica?! Oh my gosh! Why didn’t she told me about it?!” I looked confused for a second and I asked her, “What do you mean that she didn’t told you?” Krystal told me, “ Jessica is my older sister.” Until then, I was surprised. I was surprised that I didn’t know that Jessica and Krystal are sisters. “Wow really?! I didn’t know that!” Krystal giggled, “Yeah hehe. Now you know it already hehe.” It really blows my mind, it really does. I can’t believe that Jessica is Krystal’s older sister. “So, what’s your life now? I haven’t even heard from you for a long time now.” “Oh yeah, in the past years, I had been scouted by SM Entertainment and convinced me to audition at their place.” she told. “Oh, so you became an idol now.” I said. “Yup, I became an idol now, under the name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter