Yewon Found A Girl

Ways To Take Care Of Your Bae

Author's Note: If you haven't watch the 99line Vlive, then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT NOW BEFORE YOU READ THIS.

 

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Just because.”

“You always give me that answer every time I bring this up.” Your eyes were starting to twitch with every passing second during this phone call, partly glad that the person on the other end was not here to see it. She would have a field day teasing you.

“I’m busy making the next comeback song that will either make us or break us as a group.”

“You’re being difficult again!” you whined into your phone. “Just give in, Bae Sungyeon.”

 Krrrzz! What? Can’t hear you! Krrrzz! The line! Krrrzz! Breaking off! Krrrzz! Gotta go!”

The call ended with a sudden click.

Someday, you will personally deck her in the face. 

You immediately went to your chatroom app and tapped on your best friend’s name.

 

Yewonie: I hate you… >:(

 

Baesoongie: I love you too

Baesoongie: Dont be mad

Baesoongie: I promise I’ll do the vlive with you soon

 

Yewonie: I hope you stay true to that… This has been long overdue, you know

 

Baesoongie: I always keep our promises, don’t I?

 

Yewonie: You do

Yewonie: Sometimes >.>

 

Baesoongie: !???!

 

You smiled amusingly at her response, watching the flurry of defensive messages coming in about all the promises she has fulfilled and what not. When the chat lulled after the heated debate, you made sure to once again remind Sungyeon of the thing she had been trying to avoid for months.

 

Yewonie: I’ll be looking forward to it~

 

Baesoongie: You know I’m definitely gonna do the ‘Sound Out’, right? Hehe

 

Your face fell into an annoyed pout once again. She never fails to grind your gears every single day.

 


  

“Yah, what are you wearing?!”

“Me? What are you wearing!?”

“You stole my outfit!”

“Oh my god, seriously…”

Entering the meeting room was only met with surprise and groaning. You couldn’t believe it. Both of you managed to twin on the day of your scheduled Vlive broadcast. You pulled your denim jacket tighter around yourself. “Well, someone has to change, right?”

“Obviously,” Sungyeon deadpanned at her seat. “Take it off, Yewon.”

“No, it’s cold in here!” You retaliated, adding a good stomp for effect.

The argument ended in a stalemate. No one changed their outfit nor removed their jackets.  You took a seat next to Sungyeon, glaring daggers at her the whole time.

“If looks could kill, then that is a really weak attempt at it, Yewonie,” Sungyeon smirked. 

“Shut up, you.” You couldn’t help the proud, smug look on your face when your best friend widened her eyes, visibly taken aback by your sudden bluntness. “Am I too scary for you right now?”

She turned her head to the side, shaking it a bit before returning to face you with a mildly impressed expression. “Oh, trust me, you’re making my entire being shake with fear.”

Your manager came into the room, not at all surprised by the exchange currently going on. When she successfully sets up the phone for the broadcast on the table and signalled for the both of you to get ready, you gave a knowing smile to Sungyeon. One which was equally returned as well.

3, 2, 1…

Both of you greeted your fans, excited to make this livestream an enjoyable and memorable one.

 


  

“We should do another one soon.”

“Oh?” Sungyeon quirked an eyebrow, giving you a curious look as she walked alongside you back to the practice room. “You want me to say ‘Sound Out’ again?”

You frowned and groaned loudly, much to Sungyeon’s delight. “How have I been putting up with you for the past five years?”

“You know you love me,” Sungyeon gave a teasing grin and playfully bumped your shoulder. 

You couldn’t deny the statement though. 

You do love her with all your heart, even if she is a pain in the sometimes. Which makes you wonder if all the little touches, the hugs, the confessions of love and that kiss meant anything to her. To say that you weren’t expecting that show of affection from Sungyeon was a huge understatement. Maybe it was all just for show. A little gift for their fans who took the time to watch their stream. Sungyeon was just swept up by the atmosphere to make the broadcast more entertaining. A forlorn smile curved its way up your lips as you stared emptily ahead. You didn’t want to get your hopes up. 

A small tug on your wrist brought you back to reality. You turned your head and was face-to-face with a concerned Sungyeon. Oh no, you were being too obvious with your emotions again.

“Hey,” she softly said, “if it bothers you that much, then I won’t snatch your moment to say the greeting next time. I’m sorry.” 

You stared back at her, the worry in your best friend’s eyes evidently clear. You noticed the tighter grip on your wrist. The anticipation for you to say something.

And at that moment, you felt guilty for doubting her.

Everything that happened during the stream was not for show. 

Sungyeon cares about you.

Sungyeon loves you.

You.  

Your lips started to curve upwards, a surge of happiness flowing through your veins. Your eyes lightened up. You straighten your back. Everything felt right.

“Really?” you prodded her as your eyes turned into shining crescents. “You’ll let me do it next time? For real?” 

Sungyeon seemed to notice your change in demeanor and relaxed her grip with a relieved smile. “Yes, really.”

You inched closer to her. “You know that means that you have acknowledged me as the official leader of the maknae line, right?” you asked with a teasing hint in your voice.

She turned her head with a scoff. “Yeah, whatever.” 

You chuckled. It was good enough of an answer from this tsundere. It might have been the adrenaline from the whole stream earlier or something else, but you felt strangely bold after this turn of events. Bringing your lips to Sungyeon’s unguarded ear, you whispered, ”I wasn’t lying when I said that you’re beautiful and sweet.” Before Sungyeon could even respond, you quickly kissed her on the same spot near the top of her cheek from before.

You pulled away with a smirk and hastily rushed over to the practice room, leaving a dumbstruck Sungyeon in the dust. 

You couldn’t wait for the next Vlive to happen.

 

Author's Note: 99line Vlive is the best Vlive, and your argument is invalid. I initially wrote this to be fluffy but it kinda steered into angst territory nearing the end lol. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. As always, upvotes and comments makes me happy! ^^ Till next time!