Safe Haven

Safe Haven {oneshot}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold air makes every nerves of her body stir, walking down in a beautiful night with the fascinating scenery of the side of Han River. Krystal keep herself walking back and forth waiting for him to arrive.

    She sat down on the bench looking at her phone , she almost shriek in surprise when someone kiss her on her cheek.

"God!..your giving me a heart attack Oh Sehun!". his laugh filled the silent air. Frowning soojung face him, it seems he just came from the airport seeing him with his ripped jeans..plain shirt and that eue smile of him makes every butterflies rumble on her stomach.

"You shouldn't be here all alone..what if someone sees you huh? Jung Soojung" he snap.

She smiled. Before she could speak Sehun envelope her to a warm hug swaying their hug slowly she smiles.

"I need to relax Sehun, I'm exhausted from my schedules" she face him. She can't help to caressed Sehun's face.

    He looks so tired, the dark circles were visible under his eyes that indicate those sleepless days he spent just to do practice and doing concerts all over the places in the world.

"To think I didn't ask you to accompany me, you're more tired than I am. You just came from a long flight you should go home instead of coming here"

 

He hissed before pulling her to sit on the bench, Sehun gave her his infamous cold demeanor.

"Do you know how much I want to run from the airport just to get myself here. You're mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter