final

To Bangkok With Jealousy (And Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Fasten up guys! Manager Unnie said we'll have to be there before twenty minutes!" the leader shouted from the door.

 


 

"We're obviously done, unnie!" Joy replied.

 


 

Yeri nodded also. "Me too."


 

"Me three." Seungwan said, catching up with them in the door.

 


 

"Come on, Seulbear! What's taking you so long?" Joy shouted.

 



 

A head peeked out from the door across them. "Do these specs look good with my attire?"

 


 

Yeri facepalmed. "Oh come on, unnie! Are you for real?"

 


 

"Listen, halmoni, I have a sense of fashion here unlike you who have been constantly using those grandma dresses."

 


 

Yeri blankly looked at her. "I think she's referring to you, Joohyun-Unnie."

 


 

That was when Seulgi realized Joohyun was also there, looking at her. Thanks to Joy's height and Wendy's baggy top.

 


 

Seulgi's mouth formed into an oval and her eyes slowly widened.

 


 

"I know I'm prettier than usual today but we don't wanna miss the flight, unnie." Joy said.

 


 

And that broke Seulgi's trance. "It wasn't even you!"

 


 

"Oh, so who was it?" Joy smirked.

 


 

"L-let's just go n-now!" Seulgi said, looking at her face once more in the room before heading out with the others.

 


 

 

"Thank goodness finally. I won't be a dead meat." Joohyun nonchalantly said but to Seulgi, it seems as if she was annoyed and that made Seulgi shiver.

 


 

-
 

 

The van ride on the way was fine, well for Seulgi, but to Wendy it wasn't getting any better as their satanic maknaes decide to open up a topic she was quite sure the reason for Irene's mood.


 

 

"Seulgi-unnie, we watched episodes five and six awhile ago of your show." Yerim said.
 

 

 

Seulgi smiled. "Ofcourse you have to! You have to show support."
 

 

 

Joy mockingly imitated Irene's voice. "Seulgi Hwaiting! Seulgi Hwaiting!" earning a glare from the leader from the rear view mirror.
 

 

 

Seulgi laughed. "You sound like Joohyun Unnie."
 

 

 

Seulgi didn't notice but Irene was also already glaring at her.
 

 

 

"Yerimie, did you know Seulgi has fangirls already?" Joy smirked.
 

 

 

Wendy swore she can see Irene rolling her eyes even if she's in the seat beside the driver so she decided to but in, "I'm one of them! Right, Seul? My voice made a cameo there and Seulgi was really passionate with writing, she even drew sound!"

 


 

"I know it's dumb but seriously guys, sound is so important like..." Seulgi said.
 

 

 

Wendy sighed internally in relief as she saw Irene's head tilting, warm eyes landing on Seulgi, it was filled with affection and appreciation.
 

 

 

Ofcourse, with two devils on board, Wendy's trip to heaven crashed.
 

 

"Yeah, she was so passionate like how YooA unnie is passionate about her." Yerim said.
 

 

 

Irene's head was back again to looking in the road.
 

 

 

Seulgi was flustered so she was trying to laugh it out. "Oh n-no. It's not lik-"
 

 

 

Seulgi hadn't finished her sentence as Joy spoke.
 

 

 

"You should've seen how passionate she talked about D.ana, like how she didn't know she is whimsy and cute, it was unexpected. I thought she would be mature and haughty but she was so cute."
 

 

 

"Did you just copy my voice and what I exactly said?" Seulgi blinked.

 

 

 

"See? Told ya. She's passionate with D.ana more than.." Joy said.

 

 

 

 

Joy then faked a cough. "...our...."


 

 

 

Fake cough. "...leader.."

 

 

 

Everyone looked at her, yes even Joohyun turned around, but Joohyun was more like glaring. Even she, herself, didn't understand what Joy said but she knows it's some form of mockery against her again.

 

 

 

"What?!" Seulgi asked.

 

 

 

"I said more than leading them."

 

 

 

Seulgi's eyes formed crescents again while she put her hand at the back of her head, it was a familiar and cute sight for Joohyun. Seulgi used to do this to her when she was shy and Joohyun at that time just wanted to smack the back of the girl's head. "Well, atleast we're getting along, right?"

 

 

 

"Right. Joohyun Unnie seems to be pretty quiet today, don't worry unnie, we're close." Wendy said, hoping it would stop the topic from getting any further. Maybe the maknaes would shut up and be excited to meet the fans in the airport...


 

 

 

...boy she was wrong.

 

 

 

"I didn't even notice Joohyun Unnie." Yerim said. "I mean, she's wearing all black and she's silent so..?" she quickly added before Irene could shoot her daggers.

 

 

 

"So, Joohyun Unnie.." Joy started.

 

 

 

This didn't sound good.

 

 

 

"..do you think Seulgi's part was pleasantly cheesy?"

 

 

 

Irene didn't know what she was talking about and what part was she saying that's cheesy. There were a lot that popped in Joohyun's mind. Is it that part of Seulgi where Seulgi mentioned her in the show or that part where Seulgi almost addressed her as "Joohyun Unnie" only to change it to "Irene Unnie"? Nonetheless, both made her giddy.

 

 

 

"What part?" Joohyun asked, she could see from the corner of her eye that Seulgi was pouting. Cute.

 

 

 

As if on cue, Joy snapped her fingers and looked at Yerim.

 

 

 

"Jwoy Unnie, do you know what my dream is?" Yerim asked, eyes filled with admiration at Joy.

 

 

 

Seulgi gasped.

 

 

 

"Im not sure, debuting?" Joy asked back, activating her actress skills.

 

 

Wendy gasped.

 

 

 

"You're my dream." Yeri said, cheekily smiling.

 

 

 

And it was Irene's turn to gasp as she got what they were saying but it quickly turned into a glare.

 

 

 

"Why are you asking me this? It's not like I care tha-." Joohyun hadn't completed her sentence when their Manager Unnie spoke.

 

 

 

"We're here now."

 

 

 

Seulgi didn't know how to react. So Joohyun didn't care? Or maybe she didn't care about the lines? I mean it's cheesy, right? But how come when it came to Joy and Sungjae she gets flustered and all, they were way more cheesier than my script with YooA though. Seulgi thought.

 

 

 

"It's fine." Joohyun nonchalantly said and smiled.
 

 

 

The three knew this smile was something else while the other one was happy because she thought her thoughts were wrong.

 

 

-
 

 

 

 

When Joy, Seulgi, and Wendy got off, waiting for their leader and their maknae to step off also.

 

 

 

Joy whispered something to Seulgi. "Goodluck Unnie, I know you didn't and never really wanted this and so do I but GrandMomZilla has to be unleashed."

 

 

 

Seulgi could only squint her eyes. "What?!"

 

 

 

"I said goodluck!" Joy said.

 

 

 

"For what?" Seulgi innocently asked.

 

 

 

"For your show duh." Joy said and mumbled. "And Joohyun Unnie."

 

 

 

"What did you say?"

 

 

 

Joy saw Joohyun looking at their direction, still glaring. "I said let's go already."

 

 

 

Joy purposedly slowed down her pace in walking,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter