They don't understand, you're all I had.

Talking to the Moon

The moon. What's with the moon?

It became his friend after everything that happened between them. Him and Joohyun. His Joohyun.

 

Tears started to race down his face as he tries to forget what happened.

Tracing everything. From the beginning, how it happened, why it happened.

Nothing can change it.

All he can do was to talk to the moon, telling the moon how fool he was when he acted like a jerk, tearing his own love apart.

No one can make him happy, not even Qian or Changmin or his hyungs. Not even Starcraft. Only her.

 

Only her forgiveness. Only her bright smile on him. Only her laugh.

 

"Joohyun-ah, I'm sorry." He mumbled, while crying. 

Telling the moon from up above, "If I can turn back time, I will choose to be with you."

 

Memories of how they parted kept on running through his mind like the blood flowing on his veins.

It's killing him.

 

"Oppa.." The tall girl called him.

"What is it Hyunnie?" He replied while hugging the pretty girl who was now sitting beside him.

He felt the girl sigh, and said, "I'm going to be on We Got Married"

He did not even move for a while, he was trying to analyze what the girl just said.

"Oppa?"

"W-What?"

"Should I agree with it?" Somehow, he was feeling a hint of hoping in her voice. That somehow, somewhere inside him, he would ask her not to join. Maybe because he was finally brave enough to tell her he loves her. 

He did not answer at first, feeling the urge to tell her not to join the show. But being the coward he is, he decided to answer, "Of course you should" Still not breaking the hug in fear of seeing him lonely with his answers, he was not sure back then about how he felt  about Seohyun.

Surprisingly, Joohyun broke the hug and looked at him in the eye, "Oppa, I'm tired."

"Wae--------"

"I was afraid back then, that you will just laugh at me if I tell you about this. That maybe, I am just another little sister for you that's why you cared so much for me. I was a bit selfish as well, because I want to feel that you cared for me as well, just like how you cared for Qian Unnie and the rest of the Unnies. I want to be the one to hug you first when you're happy, when you're sad." She then stopped, and was on the verge of crying. "All I want to say was I love you Oppa. I love your smile, your laugh, your voice. I love it when you are teasing me, or when you're trying to ease me from being nervous. I don't know when it occured to me, I don't know how it happened. I just.... love you."

"Seohyun-ssi.." He don't know what to say . He was taken aback by what the younger ones just told him that he doesn't even know what to say or what to do.

"It's ok, Oppa. I know you don't like me. For you, I'm just the Little Hyunnie who is a health-freak and loves Keroro" The girl then stood up and walked away.

 

Few weeks after that incident, he heard news about Seohyun and the guy from CN Blue named Yonghwa getting married  for the show. Still overtaken by fear, he just shrugged it off when his hyungs are asking him if he's jealous or even when his Heechul hyung is trying to make him realize what he just missed and kept on acting cool.

 

Maybe Heehul hyung was right.

Maybe he was jealous.

Maybe he now realized how much he loves her.

Bu it's too late.

 

He kept on hearing news from his hyungs and the SNSD noonas and dongsaengs that Seohyun, maybe, feels something for Yonghwa too. Because Yonghwa was obviously under Seohyun's magic.

Again, he felt fear. He felt that if he tries to tell Joohyun about his feelings, she will just ,ake fun of him. Telling him that it was too late.

 

Regret was eating his mind.

Jealousy was written all over his face when he hears something about "Yongseo couple".

Emptiness was crushing his heart.

 

No Joohyun to sing with him. No Joohyun to spazz about Keroro. No Joohyun who blushes when he praises her. No Joohyun who cries when he's teasing her.

 

He was like a walking dead at rehearsal. Always looking so aloof from, the people around them also felt something changing. It's like they felt two things missing from the whole SMTown Family.

 

No Kyuhyun to sing with Joohyun. No Kyuhyun to bully the hyungs. No Kyuhyun  to whine when he loses at his games. No Kyuhyun to make a parody  of some scenes on Secret Garden.

 

Only the moon was the witness for all of this. All those tears. All those hardships. All those shouts of her name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little did he know that someone, was also confessing all her disappointments to the moon.