Fin

Your place or mine?
Fin
Junhui kind of hated his apartment complex. His neighbors down the hall were noisy (who the sings Fantastic Baby at 3 in the morning), all the doors of the apartment looks exactly the same (he hated how generic they look) and his next door neighbor keeps cursing in Chinese whenever he rans out of Doritos or something (which happens way too often). Yes, Jun kind of hated his apartment complex but what can he do? He's stuck there unless he begs to his mother to take him back (which he will not do because he is a grown man and he's not a ).
  
So when he found himself walking down a very familiar road, he mentally prepared himself for another sleepless night. It was a Friday and his rude neighbor down the hall always invites people over during Fridays and the noise they make almost made Jun jump from his window. How can someone sing I Got A Boy 50 times in a row? You just gotta stop.

He passed by the convenience store and bought himself three cans of Redbull just so he can last the night. He might as well borrow some cds of Boys Over Flowers from his landlord to pass the time. He stood behind a guy buying a ridiculous amount of Doritos and was reminded of his Doritos-loving neighbor. 

"Crap, I don't have enough," he heard the guy mumbled. Jun glanced at the clock above the cashier and felt the need to push the guy over so he can buy his drinks and borrow his drama. His landlord sleeps early (who the sleeps at 7?) so he needs to be home before 7 and if that clock was right, he has less than ten minutes to run all the way to his landlord's place but with this idiot in front of him, Jun might need more than ten.

"Move over." Jun harshly pushed the guy aside and paid for his and the guys stuff (who the eats 15 Doritos?). He didn't wait for the guy as he grabbed his Redbull and dashed.

He bumped into the his building's security guard but it's fine, he knows Hansol well enough to be saved from a beating. Jun did shoot his friend an apologetic smile as he manuevered the first floor of the building to reach his landlord's flat. He knocked on the door three times and waited. He wished he bought a watch so he can check the time but sadly, he hates watches and all it stood for. Jun don't need no watch to tell him what the to do.

The door opened slightly, revealing his landlord Hong Jisoo wearing his nightgown. Jun learned from experience to never laugh at his landlord's choice of sleepwear if he doesn't want to clean the third floor bathroom. That bathroom was plain nasty.

"Hello, Jun. Out this late?" Jisoo asked innocently. Jun wanted to roll his eyes and say 'It's still seven' but he fought the urge and asked what he came here for.

"Can I borrow your cd of Boys Over Flowers?" He blatantly ignored Jisoo's girly squeeling as he waited. Jisoo was an oddball to Jun's boring life. His landlord was the only person other than Hansol who Jun remotely likes in their apartment complex, which is sad. 

"Thanks, bye." Jun left before Jisoo talked about his favorite episode. Entering the elevator, Jun took out his keys and hummed a song he heard from work. He immediatly stopped when he realized that he's humming the tune of Me Gustas Tu. Damn Hoshi and his weird addiction to girl groups.

After walking out of the elevator, Jun paused to hear if his neighbor was home and sadly, he is. Gee was playing obnoxiously loud and Jun felt the need to chug his Redbull right then and there. What's the use of a soundproof rooms when sounds can still be heard? Weirdly though, no one ever complained to Jisoo about loud music and stuff. Jun definitely didn't. (He didn't want to to talk to Jisoo outside kdramas and monthly payments.)

He tiredly walked over his apartment and opened the door. He was about to slam his head on the wall next to him when he noticed his tv was on.

"Who the are you?"

Jun glared at the stranger currently sprawled on his sofa eating a bag of Doritos (did he even own Doritos?). The man stared at Jun before pointing an accusing finger towards him.

"Asking that myself, who the are you?"

"Uh, the owner of this apartment?"

"Funny, now get out."

"Excuse me??" Jun was baffled. Who does this man think he is?

"I said get out. Like, out of my apartment? Are you retared or some ?" The guy rudely rolled his eyes at Jun.

"But this is my apartment."

Silence.

"What?"

The guy stood up and walked towards Jun. He glared with the intensity of a lion but Jun didn't waver (or maybe he did, but he's not gonna admit that). He was glad he was a bit taller so he can stare the Doritos guy down. God, even his breath smells like those chips.

"I said, this is my apartment," Jun said in a tight voice. If he was being completely honest, he was this close from crying. He hates confronting people and he hates arguing. Now, he's doing both of those and he wants to cry. 

"Dude, are you crying?" The man backed away from Jun who shooked head. He was crying but it, he wasn't gonna admit that. 

"No," Jun said weakly. "You're Dorito breath just made me teary eyed."

The guy rolled his eyes again before pushing Jun out. Jun quickly held on the door frame and wouldn't let go.

"What the hell, man? Just leeeaaave." Jun held on even tighter as the guy pushed harder. He felt sweat on his hands so he quickly let go for a moment so he change his hold. Bad move.

Doritos guy must've read his mind because the moment Jun let go, he was suddenly pushed down with so much strength he actually fell. He immediately grabbed Doritos guy because if he's going down, that was going down with him.

He held on to Doritos guy as he fell, eyes closed. Jun cursed in Chinese as he rubbed his sore head. Doritos guy was on top of him but he ignored that fact for now. His head ing hurts and he needed to soothe it some way or another.

"God ing ! That hurt, mother—" the guy stopped as he saw the blood on the floor. Jun felt a bit lightheaded so he didn't think much of Doritos guy's shocked face.

"Hey, are you alright?" He heard Doritos guy ask. Jun shouldn't have but he snickered. What happened to tough Doritos guy? 

He felt himself being picked up. "Wait, what? Where— put me down!"

Doritos guy sent him a dry look before carrying him inside his apartment.

"Oh my God, don't go inside my place! You trespasser, I'm gonna report you!"

"Jesus, how many times do I have to tell you, I live here! This is my apartment!"

Jun was about to say a comeback but Doritos guy dumped him on a bed and left him for a while. Jun flipped the bird at Doritos guy's back and leaned back. 

The bed was soft which was weird because he doesn't have a bed. He sleeps on a foam on the floor. He took a quick glance at his surrounding and groaned.

The guy was right, it wasn't his apartment. He accidentally thought it was his since the ing doors are the same. Jun decided that he should talk to Jisoo about those doors.

Doritos guy came back with a first aid kid and Jun got scared. "What's that for?"

"You hit your head and it's bleeding," Doritos guy explained. Jun nodded before inhaling. Here goes his sad excuse of an apology.

"Hey, uh, I'm sorry. I accidentally thought this was my place and uh, caused a scene." The Doritos guy just hummed as he took out some bandages, cotton and alcohol.

"Can't really blame you, all the doors here looks exactly the same and there's no room number so its pretty confusing most of the time." Jun nodded eagerly and immediately regretted it as his head throbbed.

"Don't move too much. I think you have a concussion or something."

Jun smiled at the guy's worry. "Pssh, please, you're not that strong. Probably just a flesh wound."

The guy didn't reply as he gestured Jun to lean down so he can clean the small wound. Jun flinched once in a while as the guy dabbed cotton swabs at his head.

After a few minutes, Jun was patched up. He was told to stay for the night since Doritos guy felt bad. 

"I'll sleep on the couch." Jun felt bad since it was his fault why he has a wound on his head (technically it was Doritos guy's fault but Jun was the idiot who barged into his place so it was also Jun's fault).

"Hey... Uh, what's your name again?" Doritos guy laughed as he whispered "oh my God" to himself. Jun frowned but shrugged it off.

"You don't know me? We've been neighbors for 4 years now." When Jun didn't say anything and has the blankest look on his face, Doritos guy introduced himself.

"I'm Minghao, or Myeongho what ever you wanna call me and you're Junhui, right?" Jun nodded as he felt even worse cause how can he not know Doritos guy was Minghao. He faintly remembers Jisoo telling him his new neighbor was Chinese and was called Xu Minghao or something but being the idiot that he is, he thought Minghao was the guy down the hall.

Jun hopes the real Minghao didn't hear his extra loud cussing during the times he can't handle guy down the hall's noise. (Which may or may not had contain the phrase ' YOU XU MINGHAO YOU ING ')

"I thought you knew me since you sometimes curses me to hell and back," Minghao said in a sarcastic voice as Jun gulped. , he heard.

"Sorry, I thought the guy down the hall was you and well, I sometimes can't handle the noise." Minghao laughed again and Jun thought his laugh was pretty.

"You mean, Seokmin? You don't even know Seokmin? Do you even know people in this building?"

"Yes," Jun said quickly. "I know Hansol and Jisoo."

Minghao looked like he was about to cry. Jun felt himself going red as Minghao busted out laughing, for the third time.

"Oh my God. You lived here for years and you only know the landlord and the security guard? You poor guy." Okay, despite Minghao's baby face (Jun was a bit surprised when he got a good look at him) he was ruthless with his words. 

"So what? I have a lot of friends at my workplace and I don't really like talking to new people so I'm fine being alone at home."

Minghao was quiet before joining Jun on his bed. "What the hell, why is your life so sad? Your only friends are your co-workers, you don't like meeting new people and you're a low key hermit. Dude, live a little!"

Jun scooted over until his back touched the wall. Minghao made himself comfortable before turning toward Jun who was staring at him.

"What?"

"I though you were gonna sleep on the couch?"

Minghao was quiet for a moment before he smiled. "You looked lonely."

Jun snorted before smiling back. "Maybe you're the one lonely. I'm okay with going back to my real apartment, you know. Don't really need to stay."

"As if I would let you go. You might trip and end yourself."

"Ha, I'm not that stupid."

The two bickered until Jun felt sleepiness drawing him in and before he could fight it, he dozed off. He faintly remembers the three cans of Redbull and drama he dropped somewhere in Minghao's apartment. 

••••••••

"Can you ask Seokmin to tone it down?" Jun asked as he stared at his window. Seoul looked pretty but he can't fully appreciate the view since ing TT keeps on invading his thoughts.

Minghao sighed at the other end as Jun tries his best to not sing the song that has been on repeat since a while ago. 

Seokmin was a weird fellow, even weirder than Jisoo. He likes girl group songs to the point that that's all he talks about but that's okay. People are like that. But what drives Jun nuts is that Seokmin keeps on playing one damn song a day on repeat. 

He would have been okay if Seokmin plays different kinds of girl group songs throughout the day but noooo, he likes to play one goddamn song on repeat. What a monster. 

"Why can't you ask him yourself?" Jun snorted.

"And what, cry my eyes out?" Minghao laughed at the other end making Jun grin. Over the last few months, he and Minghao became close to the point that they talk everyday and Jun found himself inside Minghao's apartment when he's done with work.

It was weird since Jun never experienced being so close to someone like this. The last person he was this close with was his childhood friend Ming Ming and it's been years since Jun last saw his friend. He doubts Ming Ming still considers him as one.

"Okay but just because I don't want anyone else see you cry. That's for my eyes only." Jun knew he was beet red due to Minghao's words but he ignored it, just like how he ignored the butterflies in his belly whenever Minghao smiles at him.

"Thanks, you're a life saver." Jun ended the call and waited. He hummed along TT as he looked at the pretty view below him. It's been 4 years since he arrived in Seoul but he felt like this was the first time he actually looked at it. It was pretty, like Minghao.

Jun let out a shout of happiness as TT stopped playing and silence filled his apartment. He heard a knock on his door and he quickly opened it.

Minghao grinned at him and entered Jun's apartment. "Seokmin was bummed out at first but he quickly got over it. I told you, just ask him."

Jun playfully punched Minghao's shoulder (he was ing ripped) before opening his fridge. He tossed Minghao a can of soda before opening one for himself. Minghao raided his pantry and got himself Doritos.

Befriending Minghao added a lot of things in Junhui's apartment. Minghao's obsession over fashion somehow rubbed off Jun and his closet was now filled with clothes he bought with Minghao. He finally got himself a bed, king sized because Minghao said anything less are for . His pantry was also now filled with junkfood, mostly Doritos, as Minghao started to stock his pantry as well.

("This is for when I come over and I need food," Minghao said as he dump 20 Doritos inside Jun's pantry.)

"Wanna watch The Heirs with me?" Jun asked as he sat next to Minghao.

"Are you that obsessed with Lee Minho?" Jun looked confused so Minghao elaborated.

"You spent a month watching Boys Over Flowers then you binged watch Legend of the Blue Sea and now The Heirs." Jun widened his eyes as he realized that all the drama he's been watching has been Lee Minho dramas.

"Oh, damn. Its not me though, Jisoo keeps recommending me dramas and I just follow him." Minghao busted out laughing at the idea of their landlord obsessing over Lee Minho.

"I can't believe our landlord's a girl!" Jun smacked Minghao on the head after he said that.

"Lower it down! Jisoo might hear you and I don't wanna clean another bathroom again." Minghao rolled his eyes at Jun's fear of their landlord.

"You're such a , Jun. Jisoo's not that scary so why are you even scared. Plus, he won't hear us since he's all the way down on the first floor and we're at the fifth floor. Chill."

"That guy has ears everwhere! I swear, if Jisoo comes here and demands our asses, I'm sacrificing you."

Minghao crumpled the Doritos bag and clung to Jun. He gave him his sweetest smile and made kissy faces at him.

" you man, I ain't throwing your thrash!" Jun stood up and pushed Minghao away.

Minghao gasped as he clutched his heart in a dramatic way. Jun just sighed as his neighbor started again.

"Oh, how dreadful! How can this happen? My true love, whom I gave my all, abandoned me and left me astray. Oh the bitterness! The cruelty!!!"

"For someone who still talks with an accent, you're Korean is quite good." Minghao glared at Jun, clearly offended by the accent jab Jun made.

"For someone with a small butthole for a mouth, you sure talk a lot of ," Minghao retorted. Jun choked on his drink as Minghao flipped him the bird and threw his thrash away.

The two always bicker over the smallest things and somehow, they still haven't murdered each other. Jun likes to think its because they knew its all fun games but sometimes, sometimes he also wonders why he's still friends with Minghao.

"Hey, Jun. Want to watch a movie this saturday?" Minghao asked after he was done throwing his Dorito away. 

"Hmm? Sure, but I'm not paying. You asked me out so you better pay for me too." Minghao sighed as he pinched Jun's cheeks.

"You , your job pays you more so you should be the one paying for both of us," Minghao hissed. Jun stuck his tongue out and slapped Minghao's hand away.

"You asked me first so you pay!"

"I'm still a Uni student, literally broke, so you pay!"

"Nuh-uh! You asked me out and I accepted so you take responsibility!"

"Oh my God, this isn't a ing date! What are you, a girl?"

"Best believe I'm a mothering girl if that's what it takes for you to pay for me!"

Their whole argument took an hour to settle and by the end of it, Jun lost. Minghao grinned smugly as Jun grudginly accepted the fact that he would be the one to pay for the movies.

•••••••

Jun was grumbling all throughout dance practice as Minghao kept sending him texts about a party he wants Jun to attend.

Jun wasn't a party guy, he'd rather spend his free time working (being a dance teacher has always been his dream) or watching dramas Jisoo recommended him. He was already contented with having Minghao (and an occasional visit from Seokmin) to fill his lonely days so he doesn't find the need to socialize that important.

Minghao thinks otherwise. He called Jun after the older ignored his texts.

After the third ring, Jun decided to pick up.

"Join me," was all Minghao said. Jun sighed as he told Hoshi that he's taking a five. He sat down on the wooden floor and focused back on Minghao.

"You know I don't like parties. I can't even talk to strangers without feeling nauseous," Jun replied. He felt bad for rejecting Minghao but he really don't like parties. 

"Please? This is gonna be my last party since I'm gonna focus on my classes soon and I want to spend it you!" Jun smiled at that and considered it. If it was Minghao's very last party then it should be special.

"But why me, though? Why not spend the night with your friends or that Mingyu guy that likes you," Jun said. Minghao made some weird noises as he made a fuss about it.

"I see their ugly faces all the time and I'd rather spend the night correcting your horrible fashion sense than fueling that weirdo's weird fantasies about me."

Jun tried his best to hide his snicker but he failed. "Minghao, literally no one fantasizes about you. You're literally stick and bones. On that note, you should really eat more."

When Minghao laughed, Jun furrowed his eyebrows. "Did I say something funny?"

"No," Minghao said and despite not seeing him, Jun was sure that the younger was smiling. "Just amused by your personality. See hyung? You're already better than most of my friends and you're still sober!"

Jun sighed. He really can't say no to Minghao. (Actually he can but he hates the guilty feeling in his guts so he ends ups saying yes.)

"Okay but this will be the last time." Minghao cheered loudly as he thanked Jun over and over again. Jun merely smiled as he bid his goodbye.

••••••

"Hey, Jungkook!" Minghao high fived a guy who looked like he had way too much beer. Jun smiled a fake smiled that he donned since he arrived with Minghao and moved on.

It was weird, walking around with Minghao. His friend turned out to be popular with the amount of people who came and greeted him. Jun felt a pang in his chest as he remembered that he's not Minghao's only close friend, he probably has tons of them unlike Jun. (He later decided that out of all the idiotic things he has thought of, that was the stupidest thing out of them all.)

After 10 minutes of nodding and smiling at strangers, Jun felt tired. He was hungry too but the only food he sees are pizzas and chips and Jun would be all over that but at that moment, he just wanted to eat Minghao's Doritos and Cheese ramen and puke it all out the next day. Jun has weird tastes and Minghao was probably making it worse.

He threw himself at a vacant sofa and scanned the room. He literally don't know anyone and that bummed him out. College kids roamed the premise with their friends and are having a generally great time then there's Jun, bummed the hell out and hungry for something that could kill a normal person.

A can of beer suddenly appeared in front of him and he jumped a bit. He turned to the person who offered it and came face to face with a stranger, a good looking stranger. Jun offered a confused smile as he accepted the beer (he doesn't drink alcohol, he prefers energy drink and spend the rest of the night cussing Lee Minho for being a douche).

"You friends with Minghao?" The guy asked. Jun nodded slowly as he took a sip of his beer. Nope, too bitter. He gently placed the beer down on the floor and looked at the stranger talking to him.

"Oh, really? You guys... Close or something?" Jun nodded again. He likes to think they are close since Jun literally spends 85% of his free time at Minghao's aparmtent and vice versa.

"Oh." There was an awkward moment as the guy chugged his can and Jun watched in weird amusement. 

"Well, I'm gonna be blunt with you," the guy started. "I like Minghao and I honestly feel like you're competition."

Jun's eyes widened as his brain processed what the guy just said. "Are you... Kim Mingyu?"

The guy, Mingyu, nodded as he glared at Jun. Jun raised his arms in a surrendering kind of way as he did not expect talking face to face with Minghao's admirer. 

"Hao must've talked about me and as much as I hate getting info from the enemy, did he say anything about me?" Jun gulped as he recalled all the things Minghao said about Mingyu, and mentally cursed Minghao for only insulting the guy.

'He's a stalker.'

"You're a great friend."

'Freaks me out, honestly.'

"He likes hanging around you."

'I'd rather spend the night correcting your horrible fashion sense than fueling that weirdo's weird fantasies about me.'

Jun paused at that certain memory and can't help but blush. Minghao must've not mean all of those since he ditched Jun the moment he saw Doritos but it still made Jun feel... Weird.

"Really? He actually likes me too?" Mingyu looked ecstatic, snapping Jun back to reality. He felt his stomach drop as he just did what Minghao didn't want to do, fuel Mingyu's affection for him. , Minghao's gonna kill him.

"Uh, as a friend I mean," Jun corrected lamely. Mingyu ignored him as he smirked. Oh boy.

"I knew he likes me too," Mingyu said smugly. Jun felt irritated by Mingyu's smile but it was his fault, he lied to the poor guy. If Minghao was here, he might have slapped Mingyu already and kick Jun for being an idiot. 

"The ?" Jun froze as Minghao's familiar figure stepped in between Mingyu and Jun. Minghao's hand found Jun's and gave the older a painful squeeze, a warning. Jun shrugged and decided to stay silent.

"Why are you talking to Jun?" Minghao asked Mingyu icily. The tension in the air was so thick, Jun could slice it. Mingyu looked confused before chuckling.

He ruffled Minghao's hair (bad move) as he blew a kiss towards him. Jun's eyes were so wide they looked like they were gonna fall. Minghao looked livid.

"Don't worry, Hao. I wasn't flirting with your friend. Now that I know you also like me, I'm only you—" He didn't get to finish his sentence because Minghao just punched him in the gut. Jun gasped and held Minghao back. Minghao was wriggling, trying to break free, but Jun's hold on him was tight.

Mingyu staggered backwards and shot Minghao a confused look. Minghao was screaming Chinese profanities that only Jun could understand and honestly, Minghao can put sailors to shame with that mouth of his.

People were staring and Jun felt bad. If he didn't lie to Mingyu, Minghao wouldn't have gone off. Sending everyone he can see an apologetic smile, Jun dragged Minghao out of the party.

After almost tripping thrice and getting punched in the gut by Minghao made the whole trip to Jun's car hell. It was a good thing Jun was very patient with people he cares about so he didn't mind getting punched or his feet hurting.

Minghao became silent somewhere during the walk and Jun decided to talk to him. He let his friend go and walked besides Minghao.

"Why did you get angry?" Minghao snickered.

"Ha, why shouldn't I get angry? The guy assumed I like him, the nerve." Jun was debated on whether telling Minghao the truth.

"It wasn't his fault," Jun said as softly as he could, hoping Minghao wouldn't hear and he can just go on his entire life not telling Minghao the slip up from earlier. Too bad Minghao has superhuman hearing when he's talking to Jun.

"What do you mean?" Jun sighed as he grabbed Minghao's shoulders and made him face Jun.

"I..." Here goes. "I told him that you think he's great and you like his company."

Minghao stood there, mouth agape. Jun felt small under Minghao's gaze and even smaller when Minghao let out a long sigh.

"Why did you do that?" Minghao asked, gentle and soft, a complete opposite of what Jun expected. He stared at his friend who looked away and Jun sighed as well.

"I felt bad. He asked me if you talked about him and yes, you do but..."

"But I don't say nice things about him." Minghao grabbed Jun's hand and played with it for a while. "You're too kind sometimes."

Jun was about to say no, he is not kind at all but Minghao shushed him.

"Don't even bother. You're kind and that's that, accept it."

Jun rolled his eyes and smiled when he saw his car. "Even if that party could've gone better, I'm glad I'm out of there. Been craving your Doritos and Cheese ramen all night."

Minghao laughed as he let Jun go and ran towards his car. Jun opened the door and let Minghao in.

After putting his seatbelt on and making sure that Minghao did too ("Scaredy cat!"), Jun asked Minghao where to.

"Hmmm, your place or mine?" Jun laughed.

"Is there any difference? We both practically own each others' apartments by now," Jun said, turning the engine on and started to make way towards their apartment complex.

•••••

"We should move in together," Minghao suddenty said one day. It's been two years since the officially met and today, they were celebrating Minghao's first day at work. 

Like the usual, they spent the day together in Jun's apartment and ate Doritos and drank Redbull until they felt sick. Minghao was currently lying on Jun's bed (or his since he spent most of the nights sleeping there than Jun anyways) when he said those magical words.

After weighing the pros and cons, they agreed to move in together. 

The whole move took a day since Minghao literally lives next to Jun. Jisoo came to visit once in a while, congratulating them and all, and offered a 20% percent discount till November. Jun and Minghao were grateful (Jisoo rarely gives out discounts since he's a cheapskate so they gladly accepted).

Seokmin and Hoshi dropped by too and after a quick introduction, the two quickly left so they can discuss which girl group was the best that year. Jun groaned as his girl group obsessed co-worker met his girl group obsessed neighbor. Minghao comfortingly patted his back.

"Don't worry, I'll ask Min to keep it down for you." Jun smiled gratefully. The two sat on their now shared living room and decided to celebrate with actual real food and not just a ridiculous amount of Doritos.

"I want pepperoni and cheese," Minghao screamed as he was ordering some chicken from his room.

"And one large pepperoni and cheese too, thanks" Jun ended the call and prepared the tv so Minghao can choose what movie they will watch.

After paying for their food, Jun and Minghao settled down and watched Train to Busan. After Gong Yoo's character and friends made to (temporary) safety, Minghao leaned on Jun.

His head was on Jun's chest as his body wiggled its way into Jun's. Being a big fan of cuddle himself, Jun didn't say anything as his best friend made himself comfortable. They ended up falling asleep like that and when they woke up the next day, something changed within Minghao.

••••••

"Are you and Minghao a thing?" Hoshi asked as he stretched next to Jun. Jun hummed for a moment before he stopped.

"I'm not sure." Hoshi raised a brow at him before scoffing. 

"Come on man, you two met way before Seokmin and I and we're together now." Jun's face scrunched up as he recalled Hoshi and Seokmin's announcement a month ago.

The two equally loud friends decided to upgrade their relationship and made sure that the first people to know are the ones responsible for their meeting, Jun and Minghao. The two roommates were very confused as to why their neighbor and Jun's co-worker barged into their apartment but after the couple explained, they were very happy.

That was before the couple showered them with PDA and now they regret ever letting the two meet.

"And? Its not like we're supposed to date each other. We're just friends," Jun pointed out but Hoshi brushed him off.

"And I'm not ing Seokmin." Jun rolled his eyes as he stood up and greeted a student.

Hoshi rolled his eyes too, annoyed that his stubborn friend is being stupid again.

•••••••

"Jun?" Minghao asked softly. Jun opened his eyes slightly as he grunted in response.

"Are you glad that you met me?"

Jun sighed and turned to a more comfortable position. His usually huge bed felt smaller with Minghao in it.

"Yes..."

"Are you sure?" The small voice asked and Jun got worried. He got up and looked a Minghao. His friend was wide awake and was staring at him with sad eyes.

Jun cupped Minghao's face and pulled it closer to his. "I'm glad that I was an idiot and barged into your old apartment by accident. I'm glad my stubborn fought with you because if that didn't happen, I would have been a sad, lonely motherer till now."

Minghal giggled and wrapped his arms around Jun. Jun allowed himself to be pulled down by Minghao and made himself comfortable inside his friend's warm arms.

He was already fast asleep when Minghao planted a kiss on his lips.

"Me too. I would've been pretty lonely without you too."

•••••••

Minghao stared at Jun as the older kneeled in front of him. Jun wasn't really sure as to why he was kneeling but he still did.

He looked at Minghao before focusing on his eyes. Ah, he finally remembered. Today was their fourth year anniversary as friends and Jun was about to change that.

After that conversation with Hoshi, Jun has been thinking about his relationship with Minghao. The two were close as ever and they occasionally find themselves making out after a couple of Redbulls. But other than those confusing make out sessions, they were strictly friends and that did not sit well with Jun. 

Took him a while to realized that he's in love with Minghao and that scared him. He knows Minghao like the back of his hand but there are times where Jun can't read him at all. Usually around Valentines day and some random rainy days but most of the time, Minghao was like a transparent paper. Jun can read him like a book.

But for some reason, Jun just can't pinpoint Minghao's true feelings for him. He sometimes catch his friend looking at him in a way that send shivers down to his spine while most of the time, Minghao would act like he feels nothing other than friendly affection towards Jun.

It was hard, being in secretly in love, but Jun endured for Minghao. He decided to confess during their anniversary so he can give Minghao (and himself) time. 

He suddenly felt sick as he his lips. "Hao..."

Minghao tilted his head, waiting for Jun to continue. Jun felt his heart beating way too fast and his palms getting all sweaty.

God, this was a horrible idea. Before he can back out, Jun confessed to Minghao.

"I... I am in love with you," Jun started. Hearing Minghao gasped, he went on. "I think I have been in love with you for a long time now, maybe even the moment we first met. I don't know what else to say other than the fact that I am so whipped. I love our friendship more that anything else in the world but... I want to date you."

All throughout his confession, Jun was looking down. He didn't meet Minghao's eyes like he did earlier, too afraid to see his love's reaction.

It was quiet for a moment before Minghao kneeled down too and enveloped Jun in a hug. 

"Camnsndkakme" Minghao said but his words were all block by Jun's shirt.

"What?"

Minghao pulled back and grinned at Jun. "I said can you confess to me again. You weren't looking at me and that's kind off rude."

Jun knew he was red all over but he can't help it. With the way Minghao was smiling at him and his arms around Jun's waist, it was like a dream come true.

He recited his confession all over again and by the time he was done, Minghao was crying. Jun cupped Minghao's face like he did a long time ago and wiped his tears away.

"Shhh... Why are you crying?" Jin asked worriedly. His right hand left Minghao's face in favor of holding his hand.

"Its... I'm just so happy," Minghao whispered as a new batch of tears escaped his eyes again. He pulled Jun for a kiss and despite the saltiness of Minghao's tears, Jun thought the whole kiss was very sweet.

"I love you," Jun whispered, still kissing Minghao like there's no tomorrow.

Minghao smiled and pulled away. He leaned in and their foreheads touched. He played with Jun's fingers, a habit he does when he's feeling shy, and replied.

"I love you more."  

 
 
 

Yooooo im done. This was suppose to be up before the day ended and I failed. But anyways, I hope you liked this story. Its kind messy, its kinda confusing but i hope u still liked it. It started out as funny (for me anyways) but for some reason it became... Serious? Idk also I feel bad for writing Mingyu that waaay. He deserve better, he deserves Wonwoo's dad jokes and horrible gags. If there are any mistakes, I'm gonna edit it later but for now byeee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN, MY ULTIMATE BIAS AND THE ONE WHO DRAGGED ME BACK TO HELL (kpop). I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS AND LUCK IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THEM YOU BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE, MY GOSHDARN MIRACLE 💕💕💕💕

EDIT: Hey, I changed some things this cuz when I read it, there was so much mistakes and I CANNOT OMG. Hopefully I fixed all the mistakes (but lets be honest, I know I didnt) and I made a few tweaks here and there just so the whole thing should go on smoothly. I hope it worked BYE

Also I might add a layout cuz I'm fancy liek that LMAO

 

layout by dream_keeper88