Final

Ending

Sunny's POV

"Huaaahh so tired but happy." Sooyoung slumped her body on the couch, sitting beside me. It's so obvious that she is happy just looking at her smile. I didn't need to thinking twice to know what is the reason behind that smile. We were moving to a new dorm yesterday. The new dorm isn't too small or too big for the 4 of us. Yes, only me, Hyoyeon and TaeNy who is living in this dorm, because the other members already moving out to their house. But today, all the members gathered in our dorm because tomorrow we will be heading to SM for the preparation for our upcoming comeback. The other members already sleep but I'm not sleepy yet and decided to finish my 10 level on Clash Royale. 

"Didn't you feel sleepy ? It's almost 11 and we have an early schedule tomorrow." My body suddenly tensed when Sooyoung put her head on my shoulder, my heart is beating so fast like it can explode anytime. Even after 4 years, this feeling remain the same. Sometimes I wish I could change this heart of mine because I want to erase this feeling. 

"Are you okay ? Why are you so quite ?" Sooyoung looked up and asked me worriedly. 

"Hhmm I just thinking about something." I quited the game and put my phone in my pyjama pocket. I didn't dare to look at her face, it's only makes my feeling getting bigger.

"Aahh okay then. Oh do you want to know what happen today in my Mom's restaurant ? Kyungho Opp-"

"Stop it !." I cutted her sentence while putting my hand in front of her face. She was always share her story when she and her boyfriend was having a date, and it was enough to break my heart into tiny pieces. Her shocked and confusion face is makes me realized about my outburst. Everytime she was talked about her boyfriend, I will pretend to play the game on my phone or walked away to my room.

"Why ?" asked her. 

"I'm sleepy. Goodnight." I stand up and walked towards my room and didn't wait for her reply. Without knowing, my tears already out from my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Next day.......

The 8 of SNSD member already gathered in the parking lot and waiting for the van.

The situation feels so awkward between them and they don't know why.

"Psstt...why is this so awkward ?" Hyoyeon whispered to the Kid Leader beside her.

"Don't know Hyo, but don't you noticed ? Our 'Sun' is nowhere to be found." Replied Taeyeon while looking towards their energy-pill. It's true that their 'Sun' is not in her usual state. Yesterday, that bunny was jumping around the house because she couldn't hide the excitement for their upcoming comeback especially now they were moving to the new dormitory. But right now ? Looks like the dark cloud is all over her body.

SNSD already inside the Van and now heading to their agency. Everyone can't shut their mouth up for their comeback, especially for the special event that about to come, their 10th years Anniversary. They are the 2nd generation girlgroup that still exist until now and they are so happy that their fans still waiting for them and looking forward for their newest album. But there is one person who is sitting in the backseat, her aura seems gloomy. She just listening to random song through her earphone, she too wearing a dark shades to hide her swollen eyes due to crying last night. She just hope that the members won't notice and the swollen will dissapear after she took out her shades.

"Ok girls, this is the concept for your comeback. Please read it carefully and if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask." Said the producer when the 8 members already inside the meeting room. Each members was given 10 sheets of paper, they reading the words carefully and look at the concept, trying hard to accept the concept and thinking if they can make it better.

"So what do you think ?" Askes the producer after they were finished reading the concept.

"It's so cool actually, but seems like we need to adapt to the new concept. For now, we will accept it." Said Taeyeon as the Leader. She doesn't need to asked her members's opinion about this, just exchanges glance and they already knew the answer.

"Ok then. I will prepare everythings. Now you all may go. Thanks." The producer stand up while collecting the papers and walked out from the room.

"Girls, how about we go to dance room ? I want to have a battle with you all." Said Hyoyeon, she is off from her solo schedule.

"Sounds good to me. I'm in !." Replied Yuri cheerfully.

The 8 members walked out from the meeting room and walked towards the dance room.

"I will go to cafetaria. You guys want something ? I will get it all when I come back." Said Sunny. 

"Hhmm don't you want to join us ? We can have a dance battle the old times." Said Tiffany.

"I'm not the mood right now. You guys just go ahead. I need to be alone." Sunny walked away from them, they exchanges glances because of the sudden changes of their bunny.

"What is wrong with her ? Is she on her period ?" Said Yuri a little bit upset, they are about to having fun but that girl just ruin the mood.

"Enough Yul, I will talk to her later. Maybe she isn't feeling well. Now let's get inside and have fun." Said Taeyeon.

1 hours later the 7 members already drenched in sweats after the dance battle and gulping a bottle of water and Sunny isn't comeback yet.

"I will go to cafetaria and check on Sunny." Said Taeyeon.

"Taetae~ I will go with you~." Tiffany stand up and following her girlfriend. 

"I wonder what is wrong with that girl ? Yesterday she was like a happy bunny that jumping around the house, but now ? She is a sad bunny." Said Hyoyeon.

Sooyoung just frowned, she remember Sunny's reaction last night. She too wondering what happen with their bunny ? But she wants to make sure first before jump into conclusion.

@ Cafetaria

Sunny just lifelessly eating her vanilla ice cream in the corner table, whenever is sad, the ice cream will help her get back her happy self. But today, seems like it doesn't work.

"Sunkyu-ah." Called Taeyeon after she was sitting in front of Sunny, Tiffany already seated beside her eyesmile buddy.

"Spill it Sunkyu ! What is on your mind right now ?" Tiffany already bombarded her.

"It's nothing, I'm just didn't have the mood." Sunny put the spoon after she finished her 2nd cup of ice cream.

"Don't try to lie to me Lee Sunkyu, I'm your roommate for nothing." Taeyeon pointed her fingers towards Sunny.

"Sigh....I don't know what should I do to this stupid feeling."

"Eh ?!!" TaeNy looks shocked from the sudden news but they want to hear it more.

"I'm just a pathetic person. Why can I falling in love to someone who already has a boyfriend ?" Sunny showed her bitter smile. Her eyes alredy watery. She can't hold it anymore, the pain is too much. As much as she want to buried this feeling but she can't handle the pain everytime Sooyoung showed her happy smile when talked about her boyfriend.

"It is Sooyoung isn't it ?" Taeyeon hit the bull eyes. But she want to make sure.

"Yeah...am I that obvious ?" Sunny showed her bitter smile for the 2nd time. Tiffany can't stand the heartbreaking Sunny in front of her, all she can do just rubbed Sunny's back.

For the 10 minutes, everyone just stay silent. Luckily there weren't a lot of people in the cafetaria because it wasn't lunchbreak.

"As much as I want to forget this feeling but I can't. When I look at her smile, her face, my feeling just growing bigger. Help me Taeyeon, Tiffany, what should I do ?" Sunny was pleading and it was enough to makes Taeyeon and Tiffany cry. Taeyeon moved from her seat and hug Sunny from the side same as Tiffany. The 3 of them just crying silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months later.....

Their comeback is success as always same as their 10th Anniversary party, SONE wish for them to continue their journey and still exist as SNSD. They are the Queen of Kpop afterall.

They are inside Music Bank waiting room and everyone seems busy with the make up and the outfit. Sunny already finished her make up and already on her outfit for today comeback stage, she is continue her 20 level on Clash Royale.

"Sunny-ah, can you get my charger inside my bag beside you ? I'm not finish yet with my shoes." Said Sooyoung. Sunny paused her game and look at the bag beside her, that bag is the gift from Sooyoung's boyfriend for her birthday. Why everything that related to Sooyoung always makes her heart hurt ? 

Sunny opened the zipped and took out the charger. She lazily stand up and walked towards Sooyoung.

"Thanks." Sooyoung looked up and smile towards Sunny, but the bunny girl just walked away without any expression. Sooyoung frowned her forehead. Something is wrong with their bunny and she makes note to talk with that girl later. She even feel more suspicious after TaeNy came back from the cafetaria that day, but without Sunny. And they said that Sunny will stayed in her parents's house until their comeback stage on Mcountdown yesterday. Sunny isn't in her usual self. No more aegyo, no more jumping bunny, no more whinning, she turned into an Ice. She will locked herself in her room all day when they were having their day off.

The comeback stage was success and get the huge reaction from the fans.

"Thank you for your unstoppabble love for us, SONE~ and the never ending support for us. Saranghaeyo~" said Taeyeon after their song get the first place.

"Aahh my love, SONE. Thank you for everything. I love you~." Sunny said with her infamous aegyo, the other members seems shocked because it was the 1st time after a few months without Sunny's aegyo. But they all knew that it was fake, Sunny doesn't want to make a scene and get the harsh comment from k-netizen.

SNSD rushed towards their waiting room and something just caught their eyes. A bucket of flower above the table. Sooyoung picked it and her smile is showing with her blushing cheeks. Everyone didn't need to ask just from her reaction they already knew who is the sender.

"Oucchh so sweet~." Said the maknae when she saw the message in the blue envelope.

Sunny walked towards the changing room and changes her stage outfit to her casual attire. She grab her bag and walked out from the waiting room, leaving the members in shocked.

"Aish that's it !!! Can anyone explain what is wrong with her ?!" Said Yuri angrily. 

"Tae unnie, Fany unnie, weren't you with her that day ? Looking at your reaction, there must be something wrong with her right ?" Asked Yoona. Their manager and their make up artist already out from the room and just leaving the 7 members inside.

"We are not in the right place to talking about her problem. But it's about her feeling." Said Taeyeon

"You are the Leader in this group and was her roommate for years. Can't you solved it ?!" Yuri pointed towards Taeyeon. And that's it ! Yuri already reached Taeyeon's limit. Taeyeon feels like she was being pressure everytime their members has a problem and the blame was put on her.

"She has a love feeling towards Sooyoung. Happy now ?" Taeyeon gritted her teeth while trying to hold her emotion. Their comeback just begun and now they were having a fight.

Sooyoung dropped her jaw, she couldn't believe her ears. Sunny......has a feeling towards her ? So that is why Sunny gave that reaction everytime Sooyoung talked about her boyfriend. Now she know why.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny's POV

I walk around Han River in this windy night. Luckily that today our schedule just end after Music Bank so I can have my alone time here. I already wearing a sunglassess and a mask to cover up my face as a disguise. I know that the members already has a lot of question because of my sudden changes of attitude. And I bet that kid leader of SNSD already revealed everything because my phone won't stop ringing for the past 1 hour, so I decided to put it on silent mode. After tired of walking, I sat on the benches there and look at the water in front of me. I still remember when SNSD and Super Junior has a shooting in Han River, it was 7 years ago. SNSD have a picnic lunch before the shooting start, I remember when Sungmin Oppa confessed his feeling to me, I was about to gave the answer when Sooyoung suddenly appeared beside me and said "Sorry Oppa, but Sunny is mine." While wrapped her long arms on my shoulder. Sungmin Oppa does look upset and about to say something when I cutted him off and I just treat him like my brother. After Sungmin Oppa walked aways, I was pinch Sooyoung's waist for her action, and I don't know why my cheeks feels like burning.

"Yahh !! What are you saying ?" This time, I was knocked her head.

"It's true though, you are My Sunny Bunny. Come. The shooting is about to start."

I smiled bitterly on that memories. How I wish I can turned back the time. Sigh....God, please erase this stupid feeling of mine. I can't handle it anymore.

I stand up and walked towards my home. I don't want to go back to the dorm because I know the members will stay up late for waiting for me. I took out my phone and send a message to Taeyeon that I will stay in my home. I don't want to look at the unread message so I put my phone back in my jeans pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV.

"Sunny, I need to talk to you." Sooyoung visited the dorm today. And Sunny just happen to be alone in the dorm.

SNSD already finished their comeback as well as their concert tour and they still waiting for SM to confirmed about their wish to go for solo and stop the activity as a group.

"What do you want to talk about ?" Sunny put aside her phone and look at Sooyoung fully, her eyes is so cold just like her personality.

"I knew about your feeling. Actually I want to talked to your since last year but with our busy schedule I can finally talk to you right now. By the way, why weren't you coming to my engagement party ?" Asked Sooyoung.

"You said you knew about my feeling, so do you like to see me suffering ? Do you want to put the salt on my wound ? No thanks Choi Sooyoung or should I say soon-to-be-Mrs.Jung ?." Sunny spatted bitterly.

"It's not what I mean Sunny-ah. I just....." 

"Enough Sooyoung ! I don't need your care." Sunny bumped on Sooyoung shoulder and walked towards the bathroom. Sooyoung grab her hair in frustation, why is it so complicated ?

The other 6 members walked in to the dorm and shocked to see Sooyoung there.

"I have talked with Sunny, I don't want our friendship turned into like this. And she is in the bathroom." Said Sooyoung before anyone asking.

Taeyeon widened her eyes and rushed toward the bathroom.

"LEE SUNKYU PLEASE OPEN THIS DOOR OR I WILL BREAK IT !!!!" Taeyeon knocked the door countless time. She hope that her prediction isn't true.

"WHAT IS WRONG TAEYEON ??!!! YOU WILL HURT YOUR HAND !!" shouted Sooyoung. Her heart begun to beating faster in uncomfortable way.

"Hyo ! Get the spare keys hurry !!!" Hyoyeon stand up and rusher towards the kitchen to get the spare keys inside the drawer and rushed toward Taeyeon. Taeyeon open the door anxiously, the other member is so confused about what is happening right now but not long after that their eyes widened in shocked because of the scene in front of them.

There......lying lifelessly......Lee Sunny with the blood from her cutted wrist all over the bathroom.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END.

.

.

.

.

So how was it guys ?