Men and Flowers?

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beakhyun didn't comment when I told him to contact our back up subject for tomorrow's program. He nodded and went right at it. That's the main reason why I liked that man. Not in any sort of romantic way but he is definately one of the most efficient people I've worked with.

I was heading towards her desk, when someone called me, "Hyemin." I didn't have to turn around to know who was calling for me.

Kim Jongin, better known as Kai, the editor for the interior design magazine that shares the same office floors as ours. Half of NEXT media's staff, females and males included, are in love with him, and I truly believed if it isn't for the teact that he's married to the managing director of NEXT's broadcasting department, who happens to be the eldest daughter of NEXT's chairman, more than one girl would already be trying their best to tempt him into an affair. As for me, I have known him, since the university days. He was a fourth year senior in the designs department when I first entered university, and I knew him through the school's broadcasting club. Yes, before any questions start running in, we did have a history together, I suppose you can even call him my first love if you want to label it that. BUT as circumstance dictate, he's now a colleague who is married to my boss so let's leave that there shall we?

"Hyemin," he called again, walking into my office.

"Do you guys have any stock photos of Chrysanthemum flowers?" Flowers again? What is it with men and flowers today?

"I'm not sure, why?"

"The new cafe we are featuring is called Chrysanthemums," he exaplined, "And the stock photos we have are just not good enough, so I'm just going around collecting from other departments."

"Heh? Why would you be doing that?" I asked in surprise. He could have easily told any of his subcordinates to do it.

"Everyone's looking. Our printer deadline is in an hour. I can't sit around when the rest of my crew is running around can I?" He grinned. That's another part of Kai that most people tend to fall for. His absolute disregard of class and stature. Even though he's the editor, he thinks nothing of running around to help the office boy as well. He's unassuming of people and treats everyone, from the Chairman of the company, who just so happens to be his father-in-law, to the cleaning leadies with the same kind of cheerful respect and friendliness.

"I'll ask our graphics department for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter