I'm sorry

School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeong pov

"Well, it's 10am and I'm boorreeedddd. Why did I wake up after the school's winter break?! What am I supposed to do now uugghhh." I was talking to myself in my head.
I was about to turn on the TV, until someone unexpected came into the room...

Mina pov

'ughh' I tried opening my eyes, I looked at the clock "oh no, its 9 am already." Well no school I guess. 'What happened yesterday? Oh.. chaeyoung..' I got up to wash up and took a quick shower, I put on a. Simple white shirt and short jeans. 'i should visit chaeyoung, I don't know what happened to her.' I thought as I was wearing my shoes.
It's almost 10 am and I just reached the hospital. I was hesitant to enter the hospital, but I had to face it eventually. I went to the front desk "hello, I'm looking for Son Chaeyoung's room?"
"Oh yes, she is in room number 309 on the third floor." The nurse said.
"Okay, thank you so much." I thanked her with a smile. I made my way to the elevator. What am I gonna do when I go to her? What am I gonna say? 'ding' the sound of the elevator interrupted my thoughts. I entered and pressed on the third floor, a few seconds and I reached. I got off and followed​ the signs to her room. I've been standing in front of her room for 5 minutes, I just couldn't get myself to enter, I was afraid of what I will see, but I have to. I slowly turned the knob of the door and entered, I was still looking at the floor, I closed the door behind me.
"You came." What? That's her voice! I turned around so fast that I hit my hand on the knob.
"Y-you, c-chaeyoung, you are okay?" I was at lost of words.
"Mina, hey" she tried to get up, "I'm okay," she said smiling, but I could see her having a hard time getting up, so I hurriedly​ went to help her.
"But.. jeongyeon she ..."
"Yeah, I'm sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter