o n e

Feelings ( svt x oc )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sena!" 

I groaned as I heard my brother yelled behind the door, I covered my face with my pillow to continue my sleep but my brother wouldn't let me.

He barged in my room and grabbed the pillow and I immediately opened my eyes and shoot him a glare, but that didn't last long. The blood suddenly rushed up to my face as I saw my best friend was there, standing across my bed.

My brother smirked down at me and told me to wake up before he did something really embarassing.

I bit my lower lip then groaned as I gave up, pushing him away to the door, "I'm awake, I'm awake now!"

He laughed then ruffled my hair, making it more messier than it already was, "alright. come downstair later, Mingyu will cook for breakfast." 

I blushed at the mentioned of that. My eyes then met with Mingyu's and he smiled at me as he greeted me a good morning.

I greeted him back and then left to wash up and get ready to school.

"Mingyu, what were you doing in my house earlier?" I asked as we both made our way to our classroom.

Mingyu turned to me, raising an eyebrow, "Why? Can't I?" 

I blinked as I looked at him then I shook my head, "Oh, no no. Ofcourse you can."

He chuckled as he ruffled my hair, "Then stop asking, silly."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "whatever, Gyu." 

I took a sit at my usual seat, which is besides my bestfriend ofcourse.

The teacher then came in a minute later, and he immediately took our attendance.

4 periods passed, and its time for break.

As we both were walking, on our way to the cafeteria, there I saw Mingyu who has a biggest smile on his face when he saw his crush. Yes, crush. He has a crush on this pretty noona, her name is Lee Bona . 

Bona saw Mingyu then she waved at him as she approached him, forgetting the fact that I was there with him.

I then excused myself to the toilet since I didn't want to stay there with them, i feel like i'm disturbing their dates.

I washed my face with the cold water and wiped it using a tissue before throwing it away to the dustbin. I then looked at my reflection on the mirror. 

Ofcourse, he will never look at you the same way as you do. Stop dreaming. He has a crush on someone else, Jeon Sena.

I heaved a sigh before walking out of the toilet. I dragged my legs towards the cafeteria to find Mingyu but as soon as I went there, I saw him sitting with his crush, laughing and he looked so happy.

I can't help but feeling the sharp pain in my heart. So I just decided to leave and just went to the rooftop instead. 

Everytime I see him with her, I feel my jealousy grew stronger. I know I shouldn't be feeling like that, but I can't help it. 

I know she's pretty, she's beautiful, she's smart and she's anyone's ideal type, but what's wrong with me? I don't think me and her are any different. So why Mingyu never look at me the same way as I do? Why he never pay attention to me?

I groaned softly at the thought of it. Then I got startled by the sound of someone coughing.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I turned around, surprised to see a guy there. 

Has he been there all the time? Wait. Why didn't I notice him?

"I'm sorry if I woke you up. I'll go now."

I was about to walk away and leave, but he stopped me, "Wait!"

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow as I waited for him to continue his sentences.

"How can you just leave like that?" He said, "come here and sit."

I blinked my eyes in a confusion. Before I could even say a word, the guy grabbed me by the arm and made me sit besides him. 

"What's your name?" He asked, while smiling at me as his deep dimple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter