Park's Cafe

Hell Or Heaven?

“I’m the son of the CEO of Triumfi Company.” The guy leaned back in his chair, anticipating my reaction. But I held a poker face.

 

“And what’s your name? I didn’t want to know who your father or mother is.” I rolled my eyes. “And if your a son of a CEO, then you should have manners.”

 

“I’m Jeon Jungkook”

 

“Okay, Jeon Jungkook. Listen. You don’t make a lady wait. Especially when it’s about food, an expensive restaurant where the lady can’t buy the food there by herself because she can’t afford it.” I ranted on about not letting a lady wait on a date, especially not on a first date. “So now if you excuse me, Mr. Jeon, I have a life to continue. I don’t want to throw away precious time on talking to you.” I straightened myself as I made my way out of that expensive, good-looking restaurant. Still hungry, and pissed. Like come on, how mean can you be letting me wait for food.

 

I took out my phone out of my purse as I called Sanna to pick me up. She said that she’ll try to come as fast as possible, I think she’s seeing a guy. And she haven’t told me yet. I’m tired of waiting, so I went to this cafe nearby. I texted Sanna to come there instead. It has a cozy feeling, it’s called Park’s Cafe. It’s a lot of plants in here, making it feel like I’m actually in a park. I went to sit at a table. Waiting again for someone to come. Humans, why am I even friends with humans, all they do is making you wait.

 

“Hey, sorry you had to wait. I was doing some errands.” Sanna apologised.

 

“Just tell me you’re meeting a guy.” Looked her in the eyes, knowing that she can’t lie to me if I look her in the eyes.

 

“Fine, I’m meeting this really cute guy. Sorry I didn’t tell you, I didn’t want to make you sad.” She looked at me with puppy eyes, begging for my forgiveness. I nod my head as I accept her apology. “Anyways, how was the blind date? And why did you call so early?”

 

“First, I hope you won’t keep any more guy secrets from me.” I put up my finger, and she just nods her head. “Second, the date were terrible.” I put up my second finger.

 

“Why? That guy seemed nice, and he was so handsome too.”

 

“He came 30 minutes late.” And then I rambled about how disrespectful he was and that he was rude. “The really only good thing about him was that he was handsome, but that’s not good enough.”

 

“I’m sorry I set you up with him.” Sanna felt really sorry for me right now. “I guess you’re pretty hungry now?” I just nodded as I looked down at the table, trying to ignore my stomach who is trying to eat itself up.

 

“Well, maybe I see something that can make you feel better?” Sanna gave me a smirk as she pointed with her gaze at a guy working here. He was cute, kind of chubby cheeks but still maintained a sharp jawline, and a masculine body. And those sharp, but cute eyes. Why is there cute guys everywhere? “I can get his number for you, if you want to?” Sanna looked into my eyes, still with a smirk on her lips.

 

“Uhmm…” I wanted his phonenumber, yes. But what am I going to say to him? Ask him on a date? No, that’s weird.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes then.” I saw how Sanna waved in the air, trying to get the cute worker’s attention. As she made eye contact with him he made his way towards us. And let me tell you something, I was burning up out of embarrassment. You know, I don’t talk to a lot of boys, especially not asking for their phone number. And that my friend is asking his number, for me. Is even more embarrassing.

 

“How can I help you, miss?” The worker stands beside out table now, facing Sanna with a smile. Oh God, he’s even more gorgeous up close.

 

“I’m sorry to disturb your work time, sir. But my friend here thinks you’re cute. And she would really like to have your number, if you’re single. Because, you know, she’s in kind of a critical situation where she has never had a boyfriend and I’m trying to find the right one for her because she is a lazy potato.” I feel so bad for this worker, it sounds like my best friend is reading from a bible. She talks about my whole life. And I had to stop her.

 

“Sanna, that’s enough please. You’re really embarrassing me right now.” I warned her, with my face in my hands.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry Tiffany.” She gave me a glance, and the averted her gaze to the worker again. “So, what do you say cutie, can she get your number?” I felt how his gaze went to mine, we locked eyes for a few seconds as he looked back at Sanna.

 

“Why not?” He shrugged his shoulders as he took a piece of paper and gave it to me. My face was a tomato, and I thought I was a potato. My life is a lie. As he placed the paper in my hand, I got this warm and bubbly feeling when he touched my hand. We locked eyes again, and right before he looked away he gave me a wink.

 

“Oh wait I don-” I opened the piece of paper and read it. There it was, his name. And his number.

 

“Oh. My. God. Tiffany” Sanna looked so happy. She must feel as happy as I am, my first number to a boy. Since high school.

 

I read the note, over and over again. I can’t believe we actually got his number. God I hope I won’t screw it up this time.



 

0000-000-000

I hope I’ll see you soon, Tiffany

-Love Park Jimin

 

A/N:

Heyy again!

So I said that I would try update next week, but I couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up and wrote this and another chapter. So I have one chapter in store.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope that you'll upvote, comment, subscribe and share this story. It would help me so much continuing :)

Please comment if there is anything grammaticaly wrong and I'll correct it, I'm not a native English speaker. Thank you.

Thank you so much for reading this, I love you all so much! <3

See ya! Byee!

 

 

Hit me up on my social media if anyone wants to talk with me:

Snapchat: ancimoo (I have an open snapchat so just send me a snap)

Instagram: _heartu.u_

Twitter: anci_mo