-1-

The Girl In The Window

There she had stood, hidden behind her blinds and stared blankly at her bedroom door. Though the house was quiet, she felt like someone was inside with her but didn't leave her room. She just stood near her window and slowly exhaled. Jinhye was just paranoid and had nothing better to do with her free-time since school was over for a few weeks and she had no friends to hang out with. People were afraid of getting close to her since she rarely spoke to anyone in her class and the teachers never picked her for anything. All she did was sit in the back corner of class and worked by herself. No one cared for her and she didn't care for them. It was how everything was with her. She spent her time locked up in her room, behind a screen and talking about anything she wanted without people judging her badly. It was how things were. She wasn't like her older brother, Choi Sunghyuk, whose a member if SNUPER. She loved the group and was pretty close with the all of them. She felt like she belonged with them.

Everything was well and good for Jinhye and after a few moments of silence, she moved from the window and towards her desk which had her silver laptop sitting on it. She turned it on and leaned back into her chair. It was almost time for her radio show to start and she knew that her fans were waiting for her. Two minutes later, her laptop booted to life and she quickly got onto her website and got everything ready before noon. Online she had gone as Jin, used a voice modulator to mask her normally gloomy voice and use someone else's picture so no one could find out who she was. It wasn't due to paranoia but for the fact that her schoolmates watched and listened everyday and she couldn't risk her getting found out. Before doing anything, she played a song from snuper and got out of her chair to grab herself a drink. Once the song was finished and she sat down, Jinhye leaned over to the small silver mic and smiled behind her black mask.

"Hello everyone. Your sweetheart, Jin, is finally here. Did you miss me?" She had adjusted her facemask as she spoke into the mic and made her voice sound higher pitched then it normally was. "I bet you did miss me."

Jinhye chuckled softly and leaned back as she read the comments as they scrolled by. It had only been twelve hours but she loved doing this. She teased them by acting all innocent on her playful stream. But that's not it. This was just one of her personalities. She had another that no one knew about and she kept it hidden from her family. She didn't want to shame them and keeps it hidden. Jinhye wasn't active on her other channel and is going to go bring it back once she moves out of her parents home and into an apartment of her own.

To her, this is a job. She did get paid by donations and was about pleasing her fans one way or another. Most of the time, she is cheerful and lively but hidden behind that is something more sensual. This was how she is. A side that people don't see from her at all. She wasn't exactly happy about it but wasn't ashamed either. She felt like it was a natural part of a human. Something she thought she wasn't at. Often times, people thought she was some demon and she thought that as well but knew that it wasn't true at all. She was only a human. One in thousands. Just one human that can't do much in the world.