「 trainee ranks: auditions 」

AFF PRODUCE 202 (Vote for the FINAL round now!)
rank A = 7 || rank B = 8 || rank C = 10 || rank D = 11 || rank F = 5
 
Hello trainees and national producers! We, the judges, have finished grading every trainee and are now giving the results. We graded each carefully and kept changing our minds over so many of you guys because we want to make sure that we gave everyone's ranks as fairly as possible. The overall ranks we have given as a group are due to majority opinion.
 
But as you can see at the moment, the majority of the trainees are in rank C and D. Don't feel discouraged though! As most of you had said in your personal messages, you joined the contest to try and improve your skills. You all want to work harder right? Even though not all of you will end up in the final group, what's important is that at least you've had some time to improve and show that you all have some talent!
 
Speaking of the final group... It's also time to announce how many people will be in the final group at the end of the contest! Since there aren't as many people here compared to the actual Produce 101 series (thank goodness), we have decided to have 7 members as our final lineup! We'll reveal the rank cutoffs after each challenge round when the time comes :-)
 
So to all the trainees, whether or not you have a low or high rank, keep working hard and have fun while doing it! Click the title "RANKS" to access the scores!
 
Author's Note: If you're still worried about your overall rank from your audition, there's going to be plenty of opportunities to change it (wait for tomorrow!).