Persistent

Finding me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Lisa giggles in her sleep as she felt something tickling her face. The first time was fine but it began to happen too frequently to her dismay.  "Unnie! Do you hate me or something? You never want to let me get my beauty sleep!" "Huh?" Jisoo walks in with a cup of coffee made for her. Lisa looks up and see jisoo standing up. She quickly regretted shouting at the elder girl. As she looks down, she sees a white fluff ball in her face. "Dalgomieeeee!!! Your breath!" Lisa whines and pinch her nose shut."Yah! Lalisa.. yourbreath is the one that stinks. Don't blame dalgomi! And plus I don't think beauty sleep would work for you!" She defended her dog that she loves more than life itself. Even more so than Lisa. *Just kidding*

 

      Lisa sat up with teary eyes. "I'm locking him in your closet next time." "Dalgomi, baby come here you didn't hear that did you?" She spoke in baby manners covering his ears. Jisoo hands her the coffee per usual. To her she's like the mother and always taking care of her dongsaeng. "Unnie no work today?" "I took the day off. Let's go do something." "Really?" Lisa shouted excitedly. Jisoo is a full time psychiatrist so she barely gets time off of work. That explains why she's still single. No time to engage someone except for that one time yesterday and It didn't go smoothly as she thought. "Do I get to choose this time?" "Sure" "After that talk yesterday with our family. I think it's time to go wifey hunting." Lisa shrug her eyebrows up and down like a erted little man. "Hahaha" Jisoo laughs but didn't disagree. "That could be fun. How about you then?" "I don't know unnie. "Let's just focus on you." 

 

       "Why are we bringing dalgomi?" Jisoo questions although she always want to take him everywhere. "You will see. Just make sure he doesn't urinate in my car, or else I'm throwing him out the window." Lisa loves dogs but since the beginning dalgomi and her never got along. He hates her. *lol* either she's too aggressive or he just doesn't want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter